BR Chopra Mahabharat on air

radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The bengali dubbing of BR Chopra Mahabharat is on air.
Every sunday at night 10 at ctvn plus channel.
Although thres lotz of controversy and protest by artist forum channel 10 stop airing it at sunday morning. Bt highcourt order ctvn channl authority to air it at sunday night at 10pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Glad to know this, Ankita, but I'm afraid to watch it! I can remember the horrible experience of watching RS Ramayan in Bengali, the dubbing was very poor & the songs lost their original majic power due to bad dubbing!  
radhikarani thumbnail
But watch it. Its nyc to c in beng. Ya dubbing means thoda sa los of orgnalty bt its nyc
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Trying to translate songs is ridiculous - just leave the originals, and just translate the dialogs.  Of course, I never cared for Mahabhashan the first time it ran due to its playing fast & loose w/ the entire story, so won't bother here either.

I have seen the AS Ramayan run on some channels in Gujrati & Oriya - wonder if that's running in Bangla anywhere?  Here too, I'd prefer it if they left the songs untouched.
radhikarani thumbnail
No bt i find beng dubbing of mahabharat is nt too bad.. Recent epi sng ws also good.
In beng artist forum n tech dept dnt allw dubb series. Evn i wrk in ths field i knw..
nly mahabharat is running as i knw.
Although my frnd f artist forum are aganst ths bt i silently spprt beng dubb. Its pleasure to see classc series on beng tv