Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

if Metz has to follow Sid's instruction then Sid shud have made Metz fall in love with him 🤣🤣
even me not quitting, lets see how they come up with this twist since i havent watched TVD 😉

i hope CVs get it rt8😆...

me too didn't saw d TVD series bt alot of people talk abt it here
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushiki9

i hope CVs get it rt8😆...

me too didn't saw d TVD series bt alot of people talk abt it here

might be metz will be love to with sid and follow instruction...sid might have done to metz i guess .

let see how they handle it ...this track
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Before Metz replace Pia, She will have to take english and other classes after all she was not really aware of outside things all this while 😆😆😆

Originally posted by: kaushiki9

ajeb type ka polygon h yahan, 
mujeh to shape bhi samajh nhi aa rhi...😕

i wish DVs ka mind koi chip hota jiski prograaming kr k sab change kr sakti m🤣🤣

IT wale kuch bhi kar sakte hai ROFL...we rock ROFL

Originally posted by: abhaylove

metz is negative and will support sid ...to get ring from chand & abhay ...she has to get the entry in her home and get close to abhay ...so all this will be for ring

Ofcourse sid need ring to become powerful and u see he will get

ABhay has to be become smarter to deal with all this 😆😆

If this is the track i wish sid has done something to metz to make negative and she is not actually when she died ...they will keep the essence of abhay & metz love story

wow Rupa...tumne to puri story bana di? 😲 ROFL

--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

I like Siddhant the actor. Sid is behaving in a Klaus like selfish manner. I love Damon. 😍 ❤️

according to me sid is klause now and hi5 my frst love is ian aka damon
ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best part will be ,both Maithli & Piya gonna fight over Abhay ,the only losser will be Sid . God .i m dying to see his expression of his on "Khaya kuch bhi nahi aur maar padi alag se"

Any way if they are changing Maithli into an evil-obsseive-Royal-insecure vampire not a silent one ,then atleast they should provide her with sharp tonque .I mean of the three only Sid is the one with best slapsticks . I want a female character too with a smart mouth ,that can break the records of evil so far encountered in PKYEK.

By the way ,if maithli is goin to come after so many years she has lots of catch up .Iphone ,Ipad ,internet . Don't know how will she start ,first pataofying Abhay or increasing her General Knowledge.

I mean it is not like underworld ,where drinking one's blood also transferred her/his memories
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wow Rupa...tumne to puri story bana di? 😲 🤣

Yes otherwise i wont be able to take the crap if metz is negative ...and negate the enternal  love betwen abhay & metz

Well piya will be intresting to see how she acts as negative person ...but is metz vampire or witch?
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushman9

Best part will be ,both Maithli & Piya gonna fight over Abhay ,the only losser will be Sid . God .i m dying to see his expression of his on "Khaya kuch bhi nahi aur maar padi alag se"

Any way if they are changing Maithli into an evil-obsseive-Royal-insecure vampire not a silent one ,then atleast they should provide her with sharp tonque .I mean of the three only Sid is the one with best slapsticks . I want a female character too with a smart mouth ,that can break the records of evil so far encountered in PKYEK.

By the way ,if maithli is goin to come after so many years she has lots of catch up .Iphone ,Ipad ,internet . Don't know how will she start ,first pataofying Abhay or increasing her General Knowledge.

I mean it is not like underworld ,where drinking one's blood also transferred her/his memories

I want Maithli to have some good one-liners too! 😊
SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sudnly nt undrstandng 2 thngs...
1.f maithli has bcum bitchy, hw cum her soul told pia 'abhay tumhara taqdr hai ?
2. And, f maithli s stl nt dead, hw did her soul cum ?
I'd have likd d track so much betr f it didnt go d tvd way & dey showd pia 2 b metz rebirth..
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please show abhiya togther and then take leap...this is a hugeee twisttt!!!!!