Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Feelin' Shattered fo' My Abhay ='(
He'll reCeive anotha shOck that Metz Is Alive ,  and He Weeps infront Of Empty Grave ... Ohh God ! Abhay's Painin' Days 're on the Way .. 😭

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this will change the enitire storyline from begining ,like maithili is vampire then how her soul came n told piya that abhay is piya s future.secondly sid has got maithili then y so much angry on abhay ,maithili whom abhay loved so much ,that he fell in love with piya becoz she resembles mathili now how will he love piya ,i mean he will get maithili whom he has been waiting for years plus she is vampire no problem only ,family complete ,i wanted sidchi which i might get later so i should stop dreaming about it .i wanted sid to fall for panchi.but it can hapen later also but if sid changes at once then we wont get all this vampire drama and thats why they ended with arnav misha track ,i wanted one scene of arnav n misha at last ,becoz they r very close ,but i got everything panchi misha ,madhu misha but not the one i wanted .one thing i hted the way madhu defends arnav s mistakes i mean love is not an excuse to cary on two families

lastly its nice they start new tracks but they should evry track that much carefully ,they normaly start it very well and end it in hurry.
anzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nooo...yaar i didnt expectd this
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please Everyone Dont Worry. Just Enjoy The Show. Okies.(: Iam So Looking Forward To This Track.(: Pia Is Abhay's and She Will Always Be With Him.
cutiesss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How could mathili be alive???
she is become a vampire by sid or what...
she has passed over century so how she could be alivee??
i m confusedd...
letss wait for the twist to comee...
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is just so stupid c'mon how can Maithili be alive after SO many years, I mean c'mon that was centuries ago unless Sid turned her into a vampire and wth she's wearing the same clothes and all and hasn't aged at all I mean Sid has locked her up in the place u'd expect her to look abit rusty and of that video of maithili coming back they show Sid and Maithili hugging or something which is kind of funny considering maithilli loved abhayendra maybe she's doing that to fool sid to let her out. But I wish they didn't bring this storyline its just like not right and poor sukirti also this link is not a good indication as it was written under manisha's predictions tht the show will go through a rough time and might go off air I feel this might happen what are the CV's up to oh god!
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

IT wale kuch bhi kar sakte hai 🀣...we rock 🀣

yes V rockπŸ˜ƒ
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I hate kekta for ruining a good show by showing senseless/illogical track for which is she obviosuly famous. Damn!! Beleive me,  If i was a director, I could've done better Job than her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Tanu for sharing will wait to see what happens
Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article will be intersting to watch =) !!!!