Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

hey everyonee! back with an update.i'm really happy today, because Rati's new show promo is out, she looks damnnn gorgeous, looks like a real promising show with a good starcast, wishing our angel all the very best with her new show titled "Hitler Didi", it just made my day...she's back on tv after sooo long. And needless to say her expressions are as faaab as always. ❀️ and that is why i thought i shall do an update because im so so so elateddd. :D

Ishhh  I am waiting for this show when it will come😍

FREEBIES

ok so this new show "the Secret circle" is really good..i'm loving it so far, hope it continues to be this awesome. the same writer of TVD has written this one as well, there are 6 main leads in this series, but Adam-Cassie being the main mostly, and needless to say they are magical together. ahh what chemistry. Its just 3 episodes old, and those who haven't watched it, go for it. Its a must watch :-)
 I am already addictedd to it and I seriously love this  show

adam/Cassie :
i totally adore them :$

OMG this siggy is just awesome and both of them are looking awesomely awesome and coloring is just mindblowing and there hybrid name is adassie

This one is my fab I just love this siggy why r u so awesome and I totally love the text so much it suits tio them and aww they are my new crush abd cutiepies😳

My all the time couple I just want them back and that too together they are soo sooo amazing

OMG this siggy is so awesome and more than siggy I lobe the text on it just amazing

I love this coloring and this coloring suits them alot

a

I lobed the whole ficasso and  now toh show is blunder anyhow lobed this siggy it was amazing

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you SO much all of you! you are all awesome..mwaahs <3 πŸ€—
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yamini u are watching SC yaar :O, this is awesome , i am watching it too yaar :)  soryr for missing so many of your updates yaar. coming to lovely update , adam/cassie ones are superb yaar, the dreamy effect is really nice yaar😍 i really like the second one yaar. Mayur one awesome yaar, ArHi siggies are fab and i love the text yaar and the last sig is beautiful yaar. your coloring is awesome yaar

btw if u don't mind as suggestion please make some icons on Adam/Cassie yar. 

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
updateee jaldiii πŸ˜³ i want you to finish this shop already 🀣 3 and 9 are my fav numbers <33 
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bootiful creationss Yammm 😳
love the coloring!
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awwhh i miss MaYur after seeing this :(

BEAUTIFUL sig btw 😳

relentless. thumbnail
update 

hey everyone, im back with a fairly big update. hope you all like it :)
note : NONE of my icons have my copyright, please credit me if using. also if you guys want any icons stacked, do PM me :) would more than love to do it <3 😳

Freebies

Icons :

arnav khushi
these two are just so magical, honestly television's hottest couple. their chemistry speaks volumes <3

viren jeevika
my two sweethearts, a gorgeous couple and a perfect match. they are both such good friends which reflects in their onscreen chem. simply in love with them. <3

thomas dekker-britt robertson (Adam Cassie)
whoever is missing out on this show "the secret circle", do watch it. these two are plain amazing. im sure they are the next sensational couple, and rumours might be that they are dating <3 perfect two! <3

that's it guys...Enjoy πŸ˜‰ and do give feedback 😳 πŸ€—

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

res:) 🀣

*edit*

😲  πŸ˜²  πŸ‘

what an update sis πŸ€— gosh this has to be your BEST update yet, omfg! i love love love them all, i cant even tell you, i am just stunned seeing your amazing creativity :O BEAUTIFUL

this ones gorgeous πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ‘ β€οΈ i dont have words to describe it 😍 beautiful lyrics of course

good god ☺️ this ones TOO PERFECT πŸ‘ im so gonna use this, this has to be the best sig on this scene so far anyone has made πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

OMFG OMFG ThomasBritt one is just so adorable, i tell you these two are totally meant to be πŸ€ͺ and what the hell, they are dating?😲 β˜ΊοΈ ADORABLEEE! using one icon as my DP Embarrassed

i love you sis, please finish this shop now πŸ˜›
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Fabb Update me amorr everythnigs looks AMAZING!<3

relentless. thumbnail
thank you sis πŸ€— love love you so muchh ❀️ 😳 ya i think this is my best update..proud of it 🀣 😳

thank you Sam πŸ€—