Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you my darling Aish for making the prettiest banner ever 🤗 Love you PB, you are my rockstar 🤗

I warmly welcome everyone to my 2nd shop.

Im a HUGE fan of Arjun & Rati, Sukirti Kandpal, Karan Tacker/Perneet Chauhan, Ian Somerhalder-Nina Dobrev, Somya/Shaheer, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, SRK, Aamir, Ranbir Kapoor. I ship them all <3

I first began making siggies alongwith Ragini (my twin sis) on Paintshop. It was funny how we didn't even know the ABC of making siggies, but we still tried and never gave up. Honestly i never thought i would come to this level in siggy-making. I still remember Pari (my sweetheart) lending us some textures when we first got Photoshop CS4, we tried our best to use those textures, and to our surprise our siggy's did turn out well. My Sis Rags has helped me a LOT in siggy making, she was the very first one to teach me blending & colouring, alongwith Aish who taught me the actual use of the "lasso tool" 🤣. Aish i dont want to keep thanking you but i have to since you gave me the BEST PSD's ever, and i totally love you for that.  Pari has helped me a lott too, i will never ever forget your gesture sweety. 🤗 I feel so blessed to have you guys in my life. Also come my 5 sweethearts who are not much into siggy-making, but they are my supporters and my 5 BEST buddies on IF. Debo, Nidz, Palak, Shru & Neetz. You 5 are my angels. Thanks for always being there for me in my ups & downs. Thank you for always encouraging me no matter what. Thank you for always being honest with me.

I love all 8 of you equally 🤗 so i want to say a HUGE thanks to Rags, Debo, Aish, Shru, Nidz, Pari, Palak & Neetz. Thank you to all of you for the support, encouragement and love. And moreover my besties forever 🤗 🤗

a BIG thanks to each one of my friends from the MJHT, PKYEK, TVD, and Navya forums for the encouragement and support. There are loads and loads of my friends to name here. I dont want to name anyone individually because i might forget someone's name. But i just want to give this big hug to everyone. I love you all considerably
 🤗 🤗🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 

My Siggy making Inspirations on IF :

..Ragzz..
-Aish129-
-MohitzPari-
-monus-
xAlishax
starry.phoenix
jenny1000
amna malik
*payal_15*

Updates :

MN|AbhiYa|AnYa|Nian/DE - page12
Damon Elena - page22
MN|DE|AnYa|PC|Shamrita|SaVni|SUGG - page34
MayUr|NiAn|AbhiYa|KaSh - page44
JayPia|Suku|Arjun|Surprise - page67
JayPia|Rati|ArHi - page77
Aish Bday special - page93
Jiya, ArHi, Abhiya - page 98
Reqs/MN/ian-nina/LBZ Pg106
MN,Adam-Cassie,abhiya,arhi - Pg 112
arhi-jeevi-thomas Britt - Pg 120
HD-Virika-Arhi/SaRun-Nishal - Pg135
HD-Kryan/Virika-GK-KT/BS - Page 144
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Some Major rules before requesting 😊 please read carefully

Please provide me with only HQ or EHQ pics, no low quality please.

Maximum only two lines text, no poems 😊

Only 4 -5 pics for a siggy or minimum 2. Only HQ pics.

Feel free to use any of my creations , unless they are requests :)

-Do NOT cut/crop or MODIFY any of my creations and by that i mean, do not make my sigs smaller or bigger and please upload on your own server

Do NOT claim my creations as your own 😛

My copyright is YamsDesignz

Please don't PM me asking about requests , Hope you all understand :)

Do use your requests for at least 3 days

I'm open to suggestions, but i will let you all know when

When you reserve a spot, please specify its for a request, please and thank you

(C) is for closed and (O) is for open

NO PERSONAL requests please

only 1 request per person

Link to my 1st shop

Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ress :OOO 🤣

WTHHH so I'm leaving that there just to remember the WAY I WRITE :))🤣 is this as bad as your shaitaani can get🤔 or should I expect something moreee😳 let's not think🤣

anywayyy so a huge huge HUGEEE CONGRATULATIONS for your second shop PB<33😳 it feels weird saying only second seeing that you should be at like your 10th by now😃 don't know what you're doing here🤔 but fikar not third will come soonnn :)) I will make it come soon, WITHOUT spamming😃 ask how? :O there's only one way i guess, which is update sooner and don't be lazy🤣 my responsibility to get you to do that.. i haveee the most difficult job in the universeee not fair😔🤣 ok you're not that bad i guess, i've seen worse🤣

so I was kidhar🤔 OMFGGG your front page😳 it looks so prettyyy<3 I lovee the plain text you used for Yams Designz#2 and you are MOST MOSTTT welcome about that banner thing. What would you have ever done without my genius screencap🤣🤣 hahah i'm kidding!😳 i LOVED making that for you..only reason = because it's YOUR shop :)) and me being me as always am more excited for it than you🤔🤣

you and that "lasso tool" whateverrr goes🤣 haha but I still remember I taught you in the CC which is dead now btw I can even find you which CC# it was and which page if I went through my posts maybe😳 and I love it how you know you shouldn't thank me but still do🤣 to that I only have to say that if anyone has first right on anything I teach about PS then it's you you and YOUUU🤣🤗 and ok I'm sick of the word thanks now it doesn't look good on my screen anymore🤣 so thankyou for everything that you thanked me for and I LOVE YOU too🤗

I was kinda expecting an update🤔 but it's fine I'll let you off this time round😃 i still want it soon though PB<33 LOVE youEmbarrassed, once again congratulations on this shop and I can already see myself getting a lot of likes for this bhaashan. 🤣
Edited by -Aish129- - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

CONGRATSSS Yamzyy 😎 on # 2

I love you yams 🤗 congratulations on your second shop ..you have no idea how much i have been waiting for your second shop my angel 🤗 love you endless..your creations are out of this world, so beautiful and simple and i am a BIG fan of your work behen 😳 you simply rock..and dont ever think that u cant make sigs:: coz you simply make the best stuff..ur my #1 🤗 i love you endless ❤️

🤗
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMGGG Me Amorrr Soo happy for u!:D may u have manyy and millions more!😎  Keeep Rockinggg!🤗 Love u and lovee ur Workkk!<3333

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res!!..🤣🤣..will edit soon..😳..<3..

-Edited-

Congo for your new shop Yams!!..🥳🥳🥳..me so happy for you..🤗🤗..you were waiting to open your 2nd one..😳..may you open many more dukaans..😆..you are so special to me..and I love you lots..😳..muaah..<3..

From,
Nehuu
Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulation for your second shop  yaar🤗, i hope u make many more shops  yaar, your work is amazing yaar, keep up the nice work yaar and come  open soon, i want request again yaar  , i know i have not use my request yet yaar , but will be ding it soon yaar , I love it yaar

Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww congratulation yaara..
happy for you... love ur creations..
looking forward for new update

senorita
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new shop!🥳