Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks to each one of you for your precious comments guys! Means SO much to me πŸ€—

Update coming shortly :)
relentless. thumbnail
U P D A T E

Hey guys :) I got back from India a week back. I'm missing my family and home considerably :( but nevertheless, work is important as well. So i'm back to Canada, to the same routine like its always been :) Here comes a PKYEK update from me. This show is really special to me, with my favourite actress as the lead in it, and i love her chemistry with all actors :) She's truly one of a kind πŸ˜³

F R E E B I E S

Abhay Piya 
How beautiful were these scenes, although i can't seem to connect with their track anymore, but i still love them, they are magical together and moreover their scenes are always intense and passionate. They truly bring life to the show <3

Jay Piya
Do i even need to say how beautifully these two bring out the best in each other. Brilliant performers together with absolutely maginificient chemistry. The time they appeared as Jay Piya together, they made a special place in my heart. I love them to bits <3

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me !πŸ˜›

-------------------------------------------

Edited :) ! 

Woah! is what i said to myself when I saw the update !😳 because this perfection! ;)!  I mean everything is so so beautifully made ! . you knw I love it when you update because a bonus for me you make so pretty JiYalicious stuff for me to use !😍 I love the new coloring by the way ! on the JiYa ones mainly cause that black and white coloring really makes them look even more hawtter ! and am huge pankha of this type of blackish/whitish coloring so hats of to you di for doing an amazing job with it  !πŸ‘ The JiYa sigs are amazingly made  ., like do I even need to describe how much i love these two and your work on them is fabulousπŸ˜› This one over here hayeee! firstly I loved this scene secondly to the text to coloring/blending everything is perfecttt !  but this one i love cause am in love with the text you gave it and am huge fan of the texts you give your sigs ! also i loved the selection of pics ! very nicely merged ! πŸ˜ƒ over all beautiful update the abhiya ones are nice as well specially the last sig on them is really nice the coloring worked really well there ! again am gonna be biased cause I loved the JiYa ones more !😳 awesomee work di loveee ya ! πŸ€—
Edited by -Pooja- - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guess who was stalking youuu

NOT me 🀣
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pooja-

Me !πŸ˜›

-------------------------------------------

Edited :) ! 

Woah! is what i said to myself when I saw the update !😳 because this perfection! ;)!  I mean everything is so so beautifully made ! . you knw I love it when you update because a bonus for me you make so pretty JiYalicious stuff for me to use !😍 I love the new coloring by the way ! on the JiYa ones mainly cause that black and white coloring really makes them look even more hawtter ! and am huge pankha of this type of blackish/whitish coloring so hats of to you di for doing an amazing job with it  !πŸ‘ The JiYa sigs are amazingly made  ., like do I even need to describe how much i love these two and your work on them is fabulousπŸ˜› This one over here hayeee! firstly I loved this scene secondly to the text to coloring/blending everything is perfecttt !  but this one i love cause am in love with the text you gave it and am huge fan of the texts you give your sigs ! also i loved the selection of pics ! very nicely merged ! πŸ˜ƒ over all beautiful update the abhiya ones are nice as well specially the last sig on them is really nice the coloring worked really well there ! again am gonna be biased cause I loved the JiYa ones more !😳 awesomee work di loveee ya ! πŸ€—

Thank you SO much pooja! πŸ€— πŸ€— oh really? you like the texts i use? awwh that means so much to me..yeah i think real hard when it comes to texts for siggies πŸ˜† thanks for using hon..Love you so much! <3
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome work di😳will deffo use ur creations in future😳m technically unable nowπŸ˜”
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing work Yams! πŸ€— Loved the Jiya ones most :) keep rocking & update soon !

-Mona. πŸ˜ƒ
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hailaa! this was definitly worth the wait! i loved your style for the hale- dil Abhiya siggie and the JiYa ones... OMG!!!! gosh how can i even comment on sheer perfection?!
relentless. thumbnail
thanks Javz! πŸ€—

@JKS! haha! thanks sweeety! love you! sheer perfection? reallly? 🀣 thanks yaar! that means a hell lot to me πŸ€— mwah