Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Oh man dats twice dats happened to me now...😆, I thought I'd have the comment typed up by the time u came online lol...but here u are lurking loool😛😛😛😛...don't worry the comment will be there, I was so tempted to reply wen I read it, but I'm goin' in order...😛😛

lmao!!! seriously das d d1st thng dat cme 2 my head wen i ddn find ny comnt der!!😆😆

and yes u wud find me lurking arndn here quite often...wel until i get stuk wit lots of uni wrk🤢
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

lmao!!! seriously das d d1st thng dat cme 2 my head wen i ddn find ny comnt der!!😆😆

I know I'm trying to get to urs quickly thought, I'm gonna be there soon. 😆😛

and yes u wud find me lurking arndn here quite often...wel until i get stuk wit lots of uni wrk🤢

...lol I was kiddn', and of course I always want u around (ok don't go gettin' wrong ideas) had 2 say it, coz I know how it sounds lol. 

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
finally you explained everything now love it totally dutta madhu conversation and dutta to dutta conversation and jab dutta ke dimag ki break chali to car ki fail hai ye chanda iska kya karoon ise baahar nikalo please do next as soon as possible Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its such a touching updt... dutta understanding Madhu... loved their convo... his and his conscience convo gr888888888... witch Kala... trying to get Nakku killed...OMG!!!!!!!! Dutta went in the same vehicle... OMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!! cliffhanger... break fail... OhNo!!! Chanda here tooo... hate her...and that chachaji of hers... waiting eagerly fr the nxt updt...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved the way u described the internal struggle of dutta...hope everything will be fine
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
liked it but plz no chanda for too long & unite tasha soon ,waiting for the update 😊