Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Oh ma days u der already...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

It better be gud lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...I'm gonna check it in a bit, gotta run, need to make the chappatti's lol, and I wanna read and comment on the comments all at once..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 

luv ya n I hav missed u like hell ma girlπŸ€—

lol d coment is not actualy about d ff...

aww ikno its so gud 2 be bak bbe

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 37 - Lol slap him...who will dare to do such a thing?!! main hoon naπŸ˜†

Chapter 39 -Oh damn...I so should've dedicated this one to you man! I knew it! But I thought you wanted something a bit more dhamakedhar dedicated to you lol, so that's why I saved suttin for you, dunno how ur gonna end up liking that now. yh u shud hav, wen i read dis i was like what it was meant 2 b my dedication... bt oh wel as long as u make up for it...lol...

Yeah the designer stuff enhances her character a little, and her gifts will play a small but sweet role towards the end of the ff lol. hmm is tht a hint tht this ff wil b ending soon?πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ But yeah I do reckon her character had a lot of potential in the show, but they really did waste her. ur damn right dey did...bt in da DN thread her character gt mre role n development...r u reading thm updates? u shud...naku is preggy in dem😳 

As for the hygiene it's kind of weird that you commented on that actually because I was going to actually do something totally different regarding that point, so Tink thinks you not gonna be too happy wid me there. wt did u plan 2 do?

jus read a bit of ur new update...it seems madhu wil b 2 da rescue wen it cums 2 helping her bro with the legal issues as she is a barrister bt 1 ? madhu studied in london, so is a barrister der...law in england n india r dif, n so is da study, wnt tht impact her ability 2 fyt da case for dutta?πŸ˜•
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

lol d coment is not actualy about d ff...

aww ikno its so gud 2 be bak bbe

Check out ur reply there lol...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

jus read a bit of ur new update...it seems madhu wil b 2 da rescue wen it cums 2 helping her bro with the legal issues as she is a barrister bt 1 ? madhu studied in london, so is a barrister der...law in england n india r dif, n so is da study, wnt tht impact her ability 2 fyt da case for dutta?πŸ˜•

Yes mastermind Yuvi...😳...Madhu will cum handy.  And yess i have defo thought of the fact that she's studied in London, but I thought I'd allow that one blooper knowingly as I'm not aware of the Indian laws much anyway, I won't be able to elaborate on it. So let's give that one a miss lol, but I do know that there are barristers that have a practice out there in India as well as London, so it has been done before.  But speaking honestly I'm gonna adopt the brain of cv's here and make it all up..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Aur kuch...πŸ˜›

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Tinker fix the page # it is 138 and not 139.

nileshni679 thumbnail
Hey tink it was not that bad but the second half was quite surprising, but i really did enjoy. 

Thanks for considering of giving Dutta a piece of mind. Pliz just one request dont blind him😑 and get rid of Chanda asap.πŸ˜ƒ  
Edited by nileshni679 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Check out ur reply there lol...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

okizzπŸ˜‰

btw i hope u ddn suffocate 4rm d hug ^ LOLπŸ˜†

EDITED: er i jus chkd but cnt find ur reply der o do u mean i shud read my comnt derπŸ˜•
Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okie sorry Tinker i see it is fixed, thank u
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoyo2

Hi Tinker fix the page # it is 138 and not 139.

OMg thanks for lettin me know!  At least is bahane u got here lolπŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

okizzπŸ˜‰

btw i hope u ddn suffocate 4rm d hug ^ LOLπŸ˜†

EDITED: er i jus chkd but cnt find ur reply der o do u mean i shud read my comnt derπŸ˜•

Oh man dats twice dats happened to me now...πŸ˜†, I thought I'd have the comment typed up by the time u came online lol...but here u are lurking looolπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...don't worry the comment will be there, I was so tempted to reply wen I read it, but I'm goin' in order...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›