dil jahan
dost wahan
aysa manzar
aur kahan????

lyrics, that all of us know by heart
lyrics, that mean so much to us
lyrics, that bring back loads of memories
lyrics, that united us
lyrics, that will keep us together...FOREVER..

this song defines friendship, love, unity, sorrow, happiness, joy, and the problems of the real world... it defines us... it reminds us of the reason we all came together.. from different parts of the world and background and united under one roof called..DILL MILL GAYYE...

whether you are a fan of AR/AA/RM/AN/KS/PS or naani, nana, the kids..the staff... sister lovely..the locker room..the cafeteria..the fire escape..the cases... the receptionist desk... 
or anyone else's fan...this CC will allow you to speak about all of them.. we come together, again, to talk and discuss everything that we witnessed and cherished in DMG.. whether it was numerous phone calls or letters to the production house or cry with every tear Armaan shed.. the way Atul said "tu mera jai..main tera veeru.." or way the Anjali said "Shut up Atul.." whether it was the hardcore gaaliz Muskaan gave to Rahul..or the way Rahul tried to fight back but couldn't cuz he was already head over heels for Muskaan... whether it was playing pranks on Abhi or the way Abhi pacified Nikki when she found out he was married... whether it was Nana's fascination of Dr. Kirti, or the way Shubhankar saw Kirti in a yellow saari... the way Dr. Kirti yelled at everyone but had a heart of gold... the obsessions Sister Lovely had with every man that walked down that hallway towards the receptionist desk...or Riddhima, who was a friend, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and last but not the least...totally and madly in love with Dr. Armaan Mallik...and Dr. Armaan Mallik.. the purpose of his life equaled Dr. Riddhima Gupta..

its doesn't matter WHY we became addicted to DMG, its a fact that all of us, for wateva reason, fell in love with this serial... and i don't think there could ever be anything like this...

i can keep writing about DMG and never get tired..but i don't wanna bore you guys either...so enough for now...if u guys are still awake, i may write more later...hehehe

love u alll!!!!

hum tu chalay
thay dost bun kay
jaanay kahan
Dill Mill Gayye!

YO huggies to all Dmg Angles๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
So This CC has been specially created inorder  to dedicate it to all die hard fans of DMG. since dmg ended , we Dmgians were not in touch as we used 2 be .So to revive n cherish the old n good memories togather ,Shimzii dii n Maha thought of making it  n hopefully it will be one of the most happening place ever ๐Ÿ˜ณkyun na ho afterall its a dmg house ๐Ÿ˜Ž N no shak we rocks wherever we are๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†.now coming to DMG , dmg is not merely 3 words , its Angles life .we can 2 do anything for our  dmg ๐Ÿค” no infact anything for our AR ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† sholly now am confusing u guys overhere ๐Ÿ˜†i mean DMG =AR  So 2 be part of this place u guys should be a pakka AR Fan bcoz AR is the soul of dmg N  without  AR, DMG is nothing ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.

Soo mah Dearest Angels...
since its such a long tym we all had a blast this CC is to relive all the memories that we all have
spend together with our very own n near to life "DMG'.
to cherish and enjoy all d past moment this CC is to have a rocking reunion wid  ARians, DMGians, n all d Angels...
 Soo Rock n Party all d way...!
!!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

just a thought..do you guys want to watch DMG from the beginning and have comment on that episode? like two or three episodes a day? post pictures...dialouges.. discuss scenes? 

something that would keep our DMG alive...FOREVER

Edited by Nikkydmglover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hira_123(hira dii)
EshaARian4lyf(eshu)
Aditilovskajen(adu)
Pinkfeather(maha)
shasha_kajen(shashu di)
Preeti_ar_kj (preetu)

SmokingDreams(amal)
sneha_ksg(snehu di}
karanfan(nissu)
CT247(tashu)
Almaas.k(allu)
nikki0809(nikka)
ammyridz600(yuni dii)
henali(henu)
herms_angel(husna)
sjain(mahua dii)
kajendelena
sara-ksgfan14(toobu)
deepti_mohit {deepzi)
mehek_arora(meheki baby)
--Doyel--(shreyu dii)
rose.three(varshu)
youth_showsfan(shristi)

-DarkFantasy-
(mehekzii)
_Akanksha_
Mehek_luvs_rani(mehekii)
-cupidsfriend-
Masooma Bukhari.
Kajenforever(mandy)

priyanka94
xx-Rai-xx
taman07(ayeshu)
JavzKaJen
Kajen_hamesha
ARian_4ever
cool_tulli

*This CC belongs to all DMGIANS soo stick to DMG and CC permits u to discuss ur personals.

*Since DMG consist of many couples u are not allowed to BASH either of couple directly or indirectly if u cannot praise do not speak in offence.

*While talking Don't Even try to discuss personal life of any of the actors n actress n comparision is strictly untolerable.

*Don't quote more than 3 times.This makes Thread look ugly.

*Rules  should b followed n have a quality tyms wid all dd fellow DMGians member

PS-Rule 2 & 3 if broken will be reported directly
๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Moderator:- pinkfeather(maha)
              shimzAR4ever( shimzii dii)

Edited by Nikkydmglover - 12 years ago
pinkfeather thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nikky...u did it!!!!!!!!!
s0 guyzz um maha here...diehard ARian KaJenian n overall DMGian...guyss lets get back together,..its been so long since we've m,et eachother...n i miss..rather we all miss it
lets just reunite fa sumtime n cherish DMG together...
Join in guyzzz
Add me in<3
i bet me the biggest Kajenian ever in DMG Forum<3โค๏ธ
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WoW!! nice idea guysss!! im in, add me bachchiii <33  
lets recall our memories n cherish it together!!! This will be funn!!! 
Im reallyy looking forward to it, bt bt eggjaamsss will nt be v active these dayss,, bt afte the exaams, pakka i will join u guysss๐Ÿ˜ƒ
till then enjoy!!!

@Adi--- i dnt agree with u, KAJEN ka sabse badaa fan mein hooon๐Ÿ˜†  jst kidding okeyyy
Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maha n simzz di great idea *clap*
Edited by Preeti_ar_kj - 12 years ago
pinkfeather thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok um here guyzzz...gEt 0n da reuni0n..
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail