FF-M&G I LOVE U updated on page 49

maan13579 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

guyzzz!!!! i m a really big fan of maaneet ...so this is my first try...i m a silent reader and have read many FF , SS and OS so i m just giving it a try...sryyy if i have done any mistake in my writing...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAAN SINGH KHURRANA : a 22 years old handsome , hot ,cool and a rich   person he is jolly and believe in love .is looking for a job because he wants to make his own identity.

GEET HANDA :she is 21 years old .she is a business women she is the  smallest girl in business world she has gained a lot of popularity her business is one of the most leading business .she hate love . she is angry, arrogant and rich.the boys keep on falling for her but she never pay attenetion.

dadima:she is geet dadimaa geet parents died in a car accident when she was 10 . as geet is growing up she wants her to marry ASAP but geet doesn't agree.she is very sweet lady

yash :geet best friend.he likes her secretly but he know about geet and her past she hates men.but he is always there for her

arjun:geet best friend,he hates girls'.he is nice loves geet a lot like a sister her wish is his command he can do anything for her he is with her from last 10 years.like yash

adi : maan cousin and best friend.works at handa company he is also like maan he is also intrested in making his own identity

dev:maan bro.he is nice and  jolly..outgoing..a little flirty love his bro maan to the core and can do anything for him.he is in love with meera.

annie:maan sis. She is nice caring sweet.she is on love with a boy and she didn't knew his name . she is trying to find that guy but she cant

rahul:geet younger brother . geet is very protective about him.he  is jolly but scared of geet

meera:she is arjun sister and is in love with dev.she is a friend of geet and knew her very well

sasha:works in geet office
tasha:works in geet office
pinky:works in geet office
romeo ;works in geet office
varun:maan chachaji ..when maan parents died he took care of maan and he doents have any chilgre so he treats maan like his own son
roshini:maans chschiji and she loves maan a lot

SHE IS FIRE'..HE IS ICE
HE LOVES HER''.SHE HATE HIM
HE LOVE LIFE...SHE HATES LIFE
HE IS FUN LOVING...SHE IS STRICT AND ARROGANT

LETS SEE HOW SHE STARTS TO KNOW HIM AND HOW MAAN MAKE HER ACCEPTS HER FEELINGS AND HELP HER TO SORT OUT HER PAST''.AND MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WID HIM''

A lady is sitting on the dinning table and waiting for her grand daughter
She call a servant and said
Dadimaa:nakul
Nakul:jee dadimaa
Dadimaa:bete geet kaha ha hum un ka wait kar rhe hein
Nakul:dadimaa aj geet madam ke koi meeting thi to wo subha chali gai
Dadimaa:aur rahul ?
Nakul;wo to so rha hein
dadimaa:ja kar un ko utha dein
Nakul:jee daimaa
Dadimaa (self thought ):kiya karo geet ke apna khayal nhi rakhti aur jab bhi un se shaadi ke bare me aat karo to ghussa ho jati ha 'plzz god geet ke liye koi aisa larka bhejo jo hamari bubbly geet ko wapis le ai

---------------------------------handa construction--------------------------

sahsa: goood moo'oo..rrning mam
geet:mjh ko aj ka schedule chaiye aur ha mjh ko XYZ project ke blue print or us ki construction file chaiye
sasha:jee mamm aur kuch
geet:me ne kuch aur bola nhi na jao jitna kaha ha utna karo
sasha :yess mam
after a while geet goes for a meeting and ask sasha and romeo to take interview for a assistant architect for herself

-------------------------------------khurrana mansion-----------------------
maan:aj pehle baar kahi interview dene ja rha hoon pta nhi kiya ho ga'..bacha lena babaji plzz
 prithvi:maan sir app ko varun sahab bola rhe hein neeche bola rha hein
maan:tum chalo me aya
at the dinning table varun and roshini were waiting for him
varun :maan hamari itni bari company ah tum wo joing karlo
maan:mamji plzz na mjh ko khud apna peroo par khara hona ha
roshni :came out with dhai 'maan ye lo
maan:thanx
roshni:goodluck aur aram se jana
maan:ok bye

------------------------------------handa construction-----------------------
maan:shukar puhanch gaya 'to pinky  ye assistant architect ka interview yahi chal rha ah an
pinky:jee app waha beth jaiya
after waiting for a while it was maan turn he enter and smile towards sasha and romeo'sasha was smiling he was drooling over him he smirked
sasha :hi '.how r u
romeo:sasha is ka interview lena ha haal nhi puchna aur agar geet madam ne tmhe dekh liye na to tum to gai
sasha :plzz sit
maan:thanx'smiling
sasha:interview shuru karien
maan:yes
sasha:hmm nice good qualifications
after a while,after studying maan certificate romeo and sasha decided to appoint him
romeo:well ur mr varun khurrana nephew .why do u need this job he has a big company why don't u join that
maan:because mein apna identity khud bana chahtah hu isliye
sasha:impressive
maan:hmm
romeo: congratulation we have appointed u for this job u can join from tomorrow
maan:thanx
sasha:ur most welcome
romeo: ahem mr maan u should be here at 08:00 am sharp warna geet madam buhat ghussa ho jayenge
maan:buhat akroo he kiya
sasha:no she is like a cocunut bahar se hard shell andar se naram'
maan:ok me chalta hu meet u tomorrow

Edited by maan13579 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyu.Love thumbnail
Hey..Itz Nice...Plzo...Do con't soonn...waiting for u to update it..n yeah add me in ur PM list...:D
maan13579 thumbnail
INDEX:
part 1:page 1
part 2- page 2
part 3-page 5
part4-page 8
part 5 page 10
part 6-pg12
part7-page14
part 8-page 17
part 9-page 19
part 10-page 21
Edited by maan13579 - 12 years ago
maan13579 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyu.Love

Hey..Itz Nice...Plzo...Do con't soonn...waiting for u to update it..n yeah add me in ur PM list...:D

thanx ya sure
navyanissi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its nice start roha 👏 👏
omg geet is boss...sounds intresting 😊
want 2 c maan addressing geet as mam 😛
plz do continue 😊
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey 

nice start .. plzz add me to the pm list

love
Sana
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey... nice one...
wat i liked is tht, its usually MSK who is the business tycoon ... but for a change u have made GEET the arrogant character and the workoholic person...

anyways update soon... also add me to ur pm list

komlika thumbnail
Maan ko assistant bana diya 😲 ... Looking forward... Do PM me
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice start .. 
cont sooon
plz add me to the pm list
HeenaMaaneet thumbnail
Nice attempt but give different color for different dialogs of different persons it will look good like muskan.over all opposite story looking forward do make it interesting.if you don't like my comment then sorry.