FF - Love Lies or Love Dies.(L3D)..Part I pg 3..

Priyu.Love thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone..this is my very first FF with very 1st post...Before writing this FF I read too many FFs...I liked them so decided too write as well...So here is the Introduction 

Intro...

MAAN'S GANG 

Maan Singh Khurana 
 Well Well Well...wat to say...A hot business tycoon...fun loving guy...but when it comes to work..Then u only wonder Wat happens...Don't have any bitter Past...Girls falls for him..but he don't care...He only believe wat his dadima decide for him is good..Owner of Khurana Constructions.

Yash Malhotra
  Cute Fun loving guy...Owner of Indian paints..Maan's best friend...

Dev Khurana
 Playboy..but doesn't do anything to hurt anyone...Admires his parents and Dadima...Shares a strong bond with Vicky..Helps his Bro.

Vicky Khurana
 Playboy like Dev...Have a crush on Pari...Like his brothers he admires Dadima.

Armaan Mallik
 Oh... Heart-Breaker...Don't know no..of GF he had till now..He's a Senior Doctor in Sanjeevani..So most of girls alwayss suffer a heart attack due to him n his frenz..(who comes for a regular visit to meet him) everyday...

GEET'S GANG 

Geet Handa
 Emm...Cute Bubbly Lovely...Sooo Beautiful..chooo chueeettt..Caring n have a charming personality..Sharp Minded...Don't have words to express abt her..Lives her life fully...Fav Time-pass to hang out wid frenz..Head Architect in Khurana Constructions.

Meera Singhania
 Sweet Girl...Works as PA of Yash in Indian Paints...Have a crush on Yash.. but unable to say abt her feelings..Shares a strong bond with Geet..Her Best Friend..

Naintara Rathod
 Hmm...Sweet Lovely Girl...cares for everyone in her gang..Knew that her frenz always gets into some trouble..So..always had a backup plan.Had a strong feeling toward Mani.and Geet.She cares for them very much...Works as a Doctor in Sanjeevani..

Pari Singhania
 Cousin of Meera..Sweet charnming personality...Have a crush on Vicky...but fears abt his rejection..Alwayz in her dreamy world..Works in Khurana Constructions..

Mani Priya
Short tempered.stubborn..as well as careful n sharp minded..Meet her frenz only when it requires... due to her bitter past...No one knows anything abt her...not even her frenz...Works as a Senior Inspector in Crime Branch Delhi..

PHOTO SESSION

Maan Singh Khurana:

Yash Malhotra:

Dev Khurana:

Vicky Khurana:

Armaan Mallik:

Geet Handa:

Meera Singhania:

Naintara Rathod:

Pari Singhania:

Mani Priya: 

Wat is Love...
Geet Handa Thinkz:
When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks.

Meera Singhania Thinkz:
Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.

Naintara Rathod Thinkz:
Love withers under constraints: its very essence is liberty: it is compatible neither with obedience, jealousy, nor fear: it is there most pure, perfect, and unlimited where its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. 
Pari Singhania Thinkz:
Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker...
Mani Priya Thinkz:
Love is like a puzzle.  When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a ur life to get everything back together...

Wat is Love...
Maan Singh Khurana Thinkz:
There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved.  It is God's finger on man's shoulder...
Yash Malhotra Thinkz:
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence...
Dev Khurana Thinkz:
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense..
Vicky Khurana Thinkz:
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Armaan Mallik Thinkz:
Love is a game that two can play and both win...

Hope u all liked it...Prologue will b coming soon...all the Comments r welcomed from heart...So...Comment Fast n...Press d LIKE button...if u like it..

Edited by Priyu.Love - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maangeet_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
great concept...
continue soon...
amzu32 thumbnail
nice concept!!!
continue soon...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great concepts.
nice cs.
cant wait for the prologue.

Wowww very nice Start do con soon n add me in your PM list :D
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
soud cool
plz add me in pm list
Priyu.Love thumbnail
Thnx for ur commentz frenz...
Prologue:

Her life..was as simple as she was...But her brother was over-protective...he cared for her...no one ever tried to bring tears in her eyes..She alwayz gets wat she wants..Her frendz  and her family is her life...she never cried as she don't know how to cry..but He brought tears in her eyes...He made her to feel Wat is Life..She believed him..from her heart...When he was not near her..she used to feel empty...That feeling she called Love...Yes She was Geet Handa..Will he be able to realise her Love..??..

They both belonged to a rich family..but were down to Earth..Both want to be independent..N yeah they became as for world They were Meera n Pari only but to her frenz n family They were Meera Singhania n Pari Singhania..Only her frenz know abt it...They were Happy until They two came in there life...They loved them..N how love changed them..??..

He was the one I ever met...He has a sweet nature..I don't know wat made me fall in love with him..That one day..I can't forget..It means too much to me...I was in Love...But Will I ever to know abt him??...Y I'm Naintara Rathod..who fell in love wid a stranger whom she don't know also...Sounds funy na..But love just happens... 

She ran...ran for her life...screaming..crying...yelling for help but all went in vain..No one helped her..N at last she lost everything...After 6 years...She was known as the most stubborn, arrogant and short tempered officer...Yes she was Mani Priya...whose life was lost that day...that day when she promised not to believe...NOT to BELIEVE in anyone...but time change she believed in her foursome friends..who helped her...n were there to hold her.to help her..to be there for whole life.But will they be alwayz there for her??...Or she will get someone else to help her..Someone Very Very Special...

SO this d story of these five frenz  whose life revolves around there fsmily and frenz...Till THEY came into Their LIFE...

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum prologue
n brilliant CSketch
luved it
do continue soon
dc00380215 thumbnail
love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update soon
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3