Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Just caught up with this thread.

Tora..

Hugs.. Bless you and bless your little ones!! I am sure you are one awesome mom!! Lovez dear!

Vaish..

Bless hun..

There is so much we learn from our little ones… life lessons sometimes.. and frankly for me there is more to learn from kids/teens/young adults than sometimes the most educated.I look up to my kids and their friends for how they balance life the eight hours that they are outside vs the expectations we have once they come home. The balance of different cultures (for us that have growing kids out side of India). They know exactly what is expected of them: At school.. at cultural functions .. at non Indian get togethers and Indian festivals and get togethers!  For me at that age all I had to think about is how I was going to ace in school!  Frankly hats off to these kids.. the learning is never ending and I always soak it all in!

Aysha..

Beautiful poem!!!!

Mani..

Hugs.. everyone has their struggles of balancing work life ... you are doing great dear.. just being there for our kids .. I don't think they expect much.. Bless them!

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hugs to you all.. for expressing your hearts wishes for a mother...

I thank you all for the same and thank god for giving us a mother... a warm hand and guidance that brought us into this beautiful world...

Thank you Ma.. not only on Mother's day but everyday you are remembered..

Thank you Ma...