The Reunion SS [Sajan] - Chapter 4 - Pg39

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

The Reunion

Hey People, Ok dont get mad at me right away i know i have FF's that i have'nt updated till yet but ill like to explain that i just came up with an idea of sajan story just confirmed it from madz -Mysterygirl- so i guess its an intresting story and yeh i will stop my Mjht FF and will continue trhat FF in my summer breaks and this will be a short  story based  on sajan which ill try ending it by this month it will only have 4-5 parts only 

Character Sketches

Gunjan Sharma

A Very sweet and helpful girl with confidence [ not shy ] can do everything to stay with samrat, her best friends are nupur. Her parents died in a fire incident 

Samrat Malhotra

a Very handsome dude in his college, a basketball player, a flirty, but cud do anything for gunjan. almost everyone is his friends in college. his parents lives with him 

Nupur bhushan

A bubbly Talkative girl Loves making new firiends, but nevere forgets the old ones her sayings are ''Live this moment like its your last moment of life'' for her firneds she says ''Old is gold'' 

Ok thats it for character sketches these 3 are the only characters i ment main character more will come as the story starts

Concept- samrat & gunjan loves each other, that they cant ever think of cheating or hurting each other. But one day his dad had to transfer to delhi and samrat knewed that he will have to go with his parents to delhi and if he leaves it will hurt gunjan alot but if he starts being rude with her it wont hurt her much as she will think that he was not made for her. He decides to fight with her as everyday, which hurted gunjan alot . now it was the day when he had to leave for airport, before leaving for airport he told nupur everything, ands nupur told everything to gunjan . in airport his dad gets a call from the company which says that yu dont need to transfer anymore. and on the other side gunjan was so cheerfull now as she got to knew that he was just playing it wasnt the truth but she knewed that he was leaving for delhi, she was sad. but atleast they cud text or meet sometimes by chance. she opened the Tv and got to know that the plane samrat was going delhi withw had been crahsed, gunjan didnt knew that they came back from the airport she thinks that he left to delhi and hez no more, but thats not true. after 1 day gunjan decides to commit sucide but her...

Sorry i cant tell yu the suspense people wil have to wait for that 😆

Index
Chapter 1 - Pg 11
Chapter 2 - Pg 22
Chapter 3 - pg 30
Chapter 4 - Pg 39

OK thats it will update as soon as i get all the repliues plzz leave yur honest opinions on the concept plzz be honest with this i will really appreciate it if yur honest and dont forget to click the like button i will only continue if yu guys wish so 

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Alright Very Good Sweety Conti.
patakha-guddi thumbnail
v gud dear
cont soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
karantakiar thumbnail
Awsm nd superb cncpt yar.
amazing.
plz cnt asap,nd dunt 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika
aashizin thumbnail
woww awesome concept now i m eager to read more gosh gunjan will commit suicide 😲gosh can't wait for update and thanks for pm do continue soon 
..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome..plz cont. soon and pm me...
NAVSHAL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 5 Thumbnail
i love the 'y'
i love the 'o'
i love the 'u'
put them together
and i love 'you'

(\_/)
(=.=)
(")(")
a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! kisses

--<-@
A rose for you
Because I love you

-BlueSwitch- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept dear!
Plz PM me!
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
super cool concept yaar...count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome concept😛
do cont soon
n thanks for the pm