Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: malinn

So, lets say, I have a classmate who loves me...but I am not really interested in this guy ...then we meet after a few years...Now he makes my heart go a flutter... I am totally in love with him...

But...hey...I am not in love with the real him...I am in love with the change...not acceptable...I only love him because he has changed... my love is not true...boo hoo...waah...

Am I getting lost in this maze called Sathiya?????

This part of your post intrigued me.   @bold - Why do you say your love is not true?  He is not the same person he was a few years back, but neither are you!  Each of you has grown and changed, and perhaps the changes in you and your perceptions are what is making your heart flutter.  

People change as time goes on.  Ahem may be change his perception of Gopi simply because he is around her all the time.  You get used to people as you are around them.    I think we've all had the experience of falling for a good looking guy, only to find out that he's a total creep as time goes on.  On the other hand, we've all had a good buddy who becomes better looking as time passes.    People change.  I, for one, am hoping that Aham is changing...

malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Relda... Relda... Where have you been???? 😊

Tumne mere dil ki baat chhinn li... I had thought the same things, that Gopi has never shown an interest in Ahem's interests... She has never really adapted to her elevated status... I also like your point about expectations from Ahem v/s Gopi...

Your views on marriage on the whole are superb...Edited by malinn - 13 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: malinn

Relda... Relda... Where have you been???? 😊

Tumne mere dil ki baat chhinn li... I had thought the same things, that Gopi has never shown an interest in Ahem's interests... She has never really adapted to her elevated status...

Your views on marriage on the whole are superb...

I agree that Gopi has not adapted to her elevated status, or shown interest in the husbands work or why he doesn't like her (unpad stuff) if she want's to change his behaviour towards her she should have put more effort into educating herself, but it's difficult for her to voice these things in the first place just because she has always been trampled on and has low self esteem/no confidence as well, so she can't elevate herself, she doesn't know how to, also Aham and Kokila have not given her any authority in the house to be bossy, she has no rights...she's a glorified servant.
malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Saomom...

What you said is 100% right...So, change is eventual... Since both will change...