Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Look friends GC is on leave might b true as per what we r hearing on FB...but where is he or what is he doing..noone knows here..Den is not a place to spread any sort of rumours because most of the news r half-baked ..whatever news Den gives r half-baked riddles or tukkas and no confirmed news...we r not responsible for any news here..so plss its a request ..the question of where is GC or what is he doing or whether he is leaving show or continuing with it or  whether he is in Malaysia or India or ...we dunno anything...😊...

So can we stick to discussing the show plss😊...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

Parisa, the picture looks like its been photo shopped.

yes opti  its an edited one  they brought them a lil closer πŸ˜†
To fulfill there kiss wish πŸ˜†
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Geets Congrats on your 1st Den openingπŸ€—

@Priti    Pammi's self thought  is great

@All       Hi    πŸ€—
Edited by latekate - 13 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
My take on page 1
Geet Season 2

Epi: MSK veehin Friday

1: As expected, it was fully filler.  4 minutes in the beginning and end was watchable.  Pammi's sweet heart and very mannered, through gentle woman unlike her in laws. Adi-geet bonding always treat to watch, like geet's concern for him, It is so good to see that even though she has forgiven dev but the concern and happiness she has today after seeing adi, never reflected for dev and she should not have.  I say at least CV got this right

2:  Good to watch that geet is kinda regretting her decision to leave the house, missing MSK when he is not around realizing his importance. 

3: It was clear from geet's words to pammi that tejii will feed more, indicating Maneet will sure on jagaao pyar in teji mission. 

3: Biji needs to take crash course from daadi maa 'how to treat  DIL"  geet has left the house but daadi still cares for her unlike biji whose DIL get treatment like doormat in her own house.  

4: Maamu is good as usual, even maamu lacchi scene was good

5:  Dev-nandini falling faaling all the time falling and bickering juss pathetic and not working at all. I am not surprised why they got lesser vote than AA.  

6: Even for short moment but refreshing to watch lucky and his phonewaali Phony GF whom I am sure we will not see ever, she will be virtual in virtual world.  

7: When every one is in KC-KC khele mode why not lacchi and yashpal should given a chance particularly when 20 minutes need to fill.  

8: Why did not biji given a chance to talk about her KC or she is secretly fasting for daarji??

9: Dev will gonna fast for nandini now, wow this way I guess dev has to keep KC fast every month and every time for new gal?? so is he gonna get all the gals as his wife in next 14 life too??

10:  Should I blame GCM for complaining??? I guess NO.  anyways juss a suggestion for them do not worry all will be on track from Monday,  No one will know adi is talking to ballu, either MSK wiil signal him ( manadi ishaaro ki bhaasha khub samjhte hai) or dev will step up or geet will say something or ballu will prove adi has cross eyes kahi pe nigaahe kahi pe nishaana. 

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dhinka chikaq dhinka chika dhinka chika,,hey hey hey hey...

confused ?? y am i so happy???

the answer is avein hi..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Geets... congo for the debut ...
πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
There r certain things which is not in our hand and we should not worry about who deserves a break and who does not deserve a break...r we producers of this show ??...its the duty and responsibility of the producers and the channel to give equal breaks to all actors at equal intervals making sure the show does not suffer and they hv enough banks for it...Who r we to spoonfeed them about all this ??

Today I was watching DLMH...I noticed that the precap of the Aamir-Sanjeeda dance and whole marriage thing was aired for last 5 days...means they hv 5 days ka bank...that show too airs 6 days a week ...right ??...no wonder that show ka actors got a good 5 days ka break...

So how is it that only Geet falls in problem with no bank when actors go on leave and other shows r running so smoothly with 5-6 episodes ka bank ??

Its high time the PH takes the responsibility of banking episodes and its high time Viewers too try to watch few episodes as fillers without expecting Maaneet together in every episode...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti: I guess this is forum where the information is circulated rumor or otherwise and everyone reacts to it. We are not responsible for the show or how the characters behave, but we do react. And actors are part of the show if one reacts to the absence ... do not see anything wrong with that. Ya, it should not become abusive or a game of bashing.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Jo. 

The PH should get more responsible but somehow the audience's reaction affects this show too much, I haven;t seen it happening anywhere else. So they are always left shooting and correcting at the last minute. Anyways, I suppose they are trying to make it up now but showing these fillers. 

Also, if instead of Dev-Nandini, if we were shown Teji-Pammi, no one would have complained. It is these things that irk viewers even more. When they know the one thing is accepted more than the other, why not focus on that? We all love and adore Pammi. I loved the starting scene b/w Geet and Pammi today. Why not continue more of that and have another Teji-Pammi interaction? Anyway, forget it. Let us talk good things. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It is not so much that we did not get to see Maaneet in one frame that irritated me Jyo.  The episode was plain silly. Even the rest of the cast were not utilised properly.  I would have preferred to see some more of Tejji-Pammi - both recollecting the feeding scene and reacting differently - Tejji angry that he had to meekly feed his wife but at the same time wondering why did he not hate it as much and his wife happy that she finally got fed by him but also sad that he stopped midway. Pammi-Geet scene was fine but would have also liked to have had a Tejji-Pammi scene. Did not like Dev-Nandu-Jugnu mama scene one bit.  It looked forced and Samir's giggles looked artificial. Even Jugnu mama did not come off well in that scene. Had no expectations from Melanie in any case.  

And Tejji anger at Adi was totally misplaced. When he can tolerate Maan's presence in the house and even secretly admire him, why lash out at his employee? After all, as Beeji pointed out it is Maan who hurt Geet, not Adi.  But then if the family had such serious problems with Maan why let Dev aka Maan stay around? I'll never understand the twisted logic they are bringing into this stupid track.  
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why are they making Nandini and Dev fall again and again ...