Salman Khan: Katrina is Part of My Family

Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sweet, but wow he turned down some important movies!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg.. i once remember bazigar just imagine if salman khan was the guy wow and jodha akbhar never knew that..
what if salman khan aishwarya were in talkign terms and he did that omg..

then this movie wont have been boring as it was
Abbyviv thumbnail
I loved Hrithik in JA, he looked great esp in fighting scenes but sometimes he seems emotionless to me .. Salman Khan wouldve suited the role better IMHO 

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
i like d part IS thank God it is not katrina WAS part of my family😊...so wat if dey broke up dey r still friends love u salman❤️
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
chak de india n JA too😲
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

agree remember his prince saleem outfit in wanted and now ready gosh he looks damn good

Originally posted by: AbbiePrivate

I loved Hrithik in JA, he looked great esp in fighting scenes but sometimes he seems emotionless to me .. Salman Khan wouldve suited the role better IMHO 

Abbyviv thumbnail

Originally posted by: merelychic

Disagree big time! Hrithik was pitch perfect in JA and its one of the few roles where I enjoyed his performance.. Salman cannot act to save his life, so he would have ruined the character big time. Veer is the perfect testimony to that

I loved HR in JA and that what I said in my first post and it was a perfect film not coz of HR, the costumes, the locations and everything else made the movie perfect .. but still for me HR is expression less/emotionless, and it's not a fact it's what I think.. however, I watched JA twice n enjoyed it ..recommended it for my sis n friends but to imagine Salman in that role is even better.. IMO, he's a great actor n one failure aka Veer means nothing,  everyone has to fail at somepoint .. take for example Kites🤢 

Edited by AbbiePrivate - 12 years ago
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AbbiePrivate

Wow, that is quite an interesting perspective. I can understand Salman pulling off a Partner/Wanted role quite effortlessly, but portraying Akbar better than HR? Definitely not.

Hrithik is miles and miles ahead of Salman in terms of acting. Heck, he's miles ahead many bollywood stars. I may not be able to stand his offscreen dull personality, but on-screen he's a brilliant actor. Although he hasn't made the best choices in his career, JA is one of his few movies where he excelled as an actor. His physique and stature added to the persona of the character.

In my opinion, Salman would have tried a Veer and completely ruined the character. But then again, he might have just pulled out a surprise.
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Salman would have been perfect in Chak de & ofcourse Baazigar too. He has a kind of personality which fits into any role.
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He let go of Baazigar, Chak De and Jodha Akbar! Yikes!

Though having seen the films I can't imagine any one else but SRK and HR in the roles.

But did someone say SK would be better than Hrithik in JA...🤣 Please thats ridiculous, Hrithik is far better actor then Salman when it comes to Period films and serious performance orientated roles. The same way Hrithik Roshan couldn't pull off a Partner annd Wanted and I'm guessing Ready.