Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...M THERE IN D LISTTT...THANKKK U... :)))
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Ritu,

Yeah, Debina's hair is just gorgeous! It's so thick and silky, I envy her! :P

@Radha,

No, I did not get any reply, hun...the forum probably won't open again since it's not the first airing of Ramayan. This is just a hyped up re-run, and it has already been run in other channels, so this is not the first. Moreover, since we have the eternal Mytho Masti Forum, the mods probably don't want to re-open the Ramayan Forum. Oh well...

@Ankita,

Welcome to the CC, dear! Glad to have you here. :D
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do anyone know that the actor who acted as King Janak I mean father of Goddess Sita he also acted as rishi Kanva in another sagar's show Shakuntala?
He too is a very good actor.Seems sagars are having a great pool of talented actors/actress.
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Do anyone know that the actor who acted as King Janak I mean father of Goddess Sita he also acted as rishi Kanva in another sagar's show Shakuntala?

He too is a very good actor.Seems sagars are having a great pool of talented actors/actress.

i never saw shakuntala diii, but i just luv the actor who played janak and kanva so much! he was so affectionate and natural, i really luved his interaction with debi during the sita vidaai scene, i cried so much during it!!😭 and then when sita ji is banished in uttar kand and janak ji comes to ayodhya, questioning ramji why he did injustice to his daughter, i also cried them! the actor was just so good!
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii friends,

here are a few ramayan requests i got today, u may all use them.😛

a ramji sitaji one

a beautiful avi set that shows the ram / luvkush battle, where sitaji is shocked to hear that her husband and sons are fighting against each other, and runs to the battlefield to stop them, but by the time she gets there valmiki ji has already convinced luv kush to return the ashvamedh yagna horse and raja ram leaves. sitaji never gets to meet him.😭😭😭

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 12 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Ritu:- I LOVED shakuntala...
😍

But sorry, I do not know his name!
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

@Ritu:- I LOVED shakuntala...

😍

But sorry, I do not know his name!

Hey did u watch Shakuntala?I never saw you in that forum!😳
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

i never saw shakuntala diii, but i just luv the actor who played janak and kanva so much! he was so affectionate and natural, i really luved his interaction with debi during the sita vidaai scene, i cried so much during it!!😭 and then when sita ji is banished in uttar kand and janak ji comes to ayodhya, questioning ramji why he did injustice to his daughter, i also cried them! the actor was just so good!

U r right Meena.He played very well as rishi Kanva too there.😊
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Ritu,

Yeah, Debina's hair is just gorgeous! It's so thick and silky, I envy her! :P

@Radha,

No, I did not get any reply, hun...the forum probably won't open again since it's not the first airing of Ramayan. This is just a hyped up re-run, and it has already been run in other channels, so this is not the first. Moreover, since we have the eternal Mytho Masti Forum, the mods probably don't want to re-open the Ramayan Forum. Oh well...

@Ankita,

Welcome to the CC, dear! Glad to have you here. :D

Well we want ramayan to be reopened coz now its coming in edited version.And ppl like me whoever are watching it from the beginning for the first time have a lot to share n discuss.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

I don't know who played Raja Janak for Ramayan, but he really was really amazing.👏

Here is the cast list for Ramayan that IF has...I don't know anyone else beyond these characters, except that Urmila was played by someone called Meenakshi and Shrutakirti was played by Annu Dangi (who also played Sita in Sagars' Mahavir Hanuman).

Rishabh Sharma

Role:Kush

Rishabh Sharma
Son of Ram and Sita

Perin Monish Malde Perin Monish Malde

Role:Luv
Son of Ram and Sita

Debina Bonnerjee Debina Bonnerjee

Role:Sita
Sita is the beloved wife of Ram and the daughter of king Janak.She is portrayed as an incarnation of the goddess Laxmi.Sita is the epitome of womanly purity and virtue.She follows her husband into exile.

Gurmeet Choudhary Gurmeet Choudhary

Role:Ram
Ram is the hero of this epic tale.He is portrayed as an incarnation of the god Vishnu. He is the eldest and the favourite son of the King of Ayodhya, Dashrath.He is referred to as Maryada Purushottama, literally the Perfect Man.

Akhilendra Mishra Akhilendra Mishra

Role:Ravan
Ravan a demon, is the king of Lanka.He received a boon from Brahma that he cannot be killed by either gods, demons or by spirits, after performing a severe penance for ten thousand years.Vishnu incarnates as the human Ram to defeat him, thus circumventing the boon given by Brahma.

Vikram Sharma Vikram Sharma

Role:Hanuman
Hanuman is a powerful vanara belonging to the kingdom of Kishkindha.He worships Ram and helps find Sita by going to the kingdom of Lanka crossing the great ocean.

Ankit Arora Ankit Arora

Role:Lakshmana
Lakshman is the younger brother of Ram, who chose to go into exile with him. He spends his time protecting Sita and Ram.

Punkaj Kalraa Punkaj Kalraa

Role:Dashratha
Dashrath is the king of Ayodhya and the father of Ram. He has three queens, Kousalya, Sumitra and Kaikeyi, and three other sons; Bharata, Lakshmana and Shatrughna.

Vijay Bhatia Vijay Bhatia

Role:Bharat
Bharat is the second son of Dashrath.When Ram refuses to return from his exile to assume the throne, Bharat obtains Ram's sandals and places them on the throne as a gesture that Ram is the true king.

Lalit Negi Lalit Negi

Role:Shatrughna
He and Lakshmana were the twin sons of King Dashrath of Ayodhya by his third wife Sumitra.

Jaya Ojha Jaya Ojha

Role:Mandodari
She is the wife of Ravan. She is very beautiful and elegant. She always tried to stop her husband Ravan and told him to return Sita to Shree Ram.

Rajni Chandra Rajni Chandra

Role:Kaushalya
Kaushalya is the eldest of King Dasaratha's three wives and a queen of Ayodhya, she is the daughter of the King of Kosala Kingdom. She is the mother of Rama.

Praphulla Panday Praphulla Panday

Role:Indrajeet
Indrajeet who was a great warrior son of RAVAN is being played by the extremely talented & powerful actor MR.

Vinood kapoor Vinood kapoor

Role:Vibhishan
Vinood Kapoor plays the role of RAVAN'S youngest brother & the great counsellor OF VANAR SENA who did a great scarifice by abondaning his own family for truth & righteousness !!!!! he is the GREAT RAM BHAKT VIBHISHAN

Rakesh Deewana Rakesh Deewana

Role:Kumbhkaran
Rakesh DEEWANA (Kumbhkaran) plays the role of ravans 2nd brother who was so fond of eating & used to sleep the whole year ,only used to awake for 1 day is being played by a very very cute & fabulous actor.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago