Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I liked d actress who played Priyavada , Shakuntala's friend, a loottt... I personally think dat she wud hav looked veryyy nice as Shakuntala... πŸ˜Š
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii friends, what's up ??πŸ˜ƒ missing ankita dii soo much!😭
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys!

Here's a Ramayan sig I made, of the scene where Ram and Sita visit the villagers soon after their marriage and do a Shivji Abhishek for Maha Shivratri before partaking of the simple prasaad.

I love this scene in Ramayan!

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The siggy is so so beautiful didi...
And today they showed Grown-up Ramaji...☺️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^ Oh, was today's Gurmeet's entrance? I LOVED that scene in Ramayan, it was such a nice and original way to introduce adult Ramji, Gurmeet looked so elegant and refined.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Not exactly... It was in the last half yesterday. Today he came to Rajmahal... and now... about to leave with Rishi Vishwamitra ji. He looks really convincing...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hmm...okay, so are the episodes shorter and quicker than they were in the original run, or are they the exact same?
ankita2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hmm...okay, so are the episodes shorter and quicker than they were in the original run, or are they the exact same?

The episodes shown r edited... n short...  they showed grown up Raam only in d 5th day... (though it is 1 hr epi) ...  πŸ˜Š   πŸ˜Š
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita2804

The episodes shown r edited... n short...  they showed grown up Raam only in d 5th day... (though it is 1 hr epi) ...  πŸ˜Š   πŸ˜Š

Oh, so the episodes are 1 hour this time? Did Debina make her entrance yet or no?

I hope they changed one blooper. In the original run, they showed Sita being born while Ram was about 8-10, whereas Ram and Sita had only a 2 year age difference, not 10 years. The blooper was that while Ram went to Gurukul and remained 10, Sita suddenly grew up overnight to be an eight year old.πŸ˜† Had they followed their own age difference, Ram would have been done with Gurukul after Sita grew to be 8, wouldn't he? They probably realized their mistake and tried to correct it, but it was funny for us viewers to see Sita age so quickly and Ram remain the same.
ankita2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Oh, so the episodes are 1 hour this time? Did Debina make her entrance yet or no?

I hope they changed one blooper. In the original run, they showed Sita being born while Ram was about 8-10, whereas Ram and Sita had only a 2 year age difference, not 10 years. The blooper was that while Ram went to Gurukul and remained 10, Sita suddenly grew up overnight to be an eight year old.πŸ˜† Had they followed their own age difference, Ram would have been done with Gurukul after Sita grew to be 8, wouldn't he? They probably realized their mistake and tried to correct it, but it was funny for us viewers to see Sita age so quickly and Ram remain the same.

πŸ˜†  Exactlyyy...!!!  πŸ˜†   n also when Sita was playing Hide n Seek (Ram in Gurukul) ... Janak says... "Sita came to our life 5 yrs back..." How can a 5 yrs old gal look so grown up... πŸ˜•

n Debina made her entrance on Monday... n tommorow Ram-Siya will see each other for d first tym... πŸ˜ so...guessing dat Swayamvar will b on Monday...😍
Edited by ankita2804 - 12 years ago