continue soon
jiyaa_m thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice starting

update soon
Surbhi_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the introduction..d story seems to be quite fresh, refreshing and new. well done. gr8 effort..hoping to see a lot more in the upcoming parts..

i m beginning to read d 1st part and den will post comment fr it..

thnx fr d pm
Surbhi_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
overall a nice part..felt it to be quite short though..waiting fr more of action in d upcoming parts since our hero has been introduced..gud job..
update soon..and pm me.. :)

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start buddy.
Cnt soon.
Thanx 4 d pm.
k_ir_riters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

dinchak dinchak dinchak

armaan mallik ko frnd req poch gayi...hayeee...

"jiska mujhe tha intezaar jiske liye dil tha bekarraar woh..."

oops sorry guys...
started singing and dancing sorry sorry sorry
hey afia and ashi
i must say a wonderful ff you guys have got here...
i love the way it is written...
in the first part where riddhima got mad over her frnds and took control of the situation she was in it reminded me of afia how controlling she is...
later on when it came to the novels part...it hit my head...that it seems lyk ashi has written  this part on herself..."bookworm" "onl9 romantic stories" πŸ˜†
and lastly when you mentioned the part about riddhima getting goosebumps while sending the req to armaan mallik (my hottie shottie...πŸ˜› sorry ...c...u guys got me sooo distracted...)
ya so at that time it took me a year back...when i had first joined FB and found KSG's account...and was gonna send him a req...i was literally shaking...whether he'll accept it or no...and some one hour later i get a notification saying "Karan Singh Grover accepted you friend req" ...hayye wat a feeling it was...wanna know how riddhima feels now...😳

mujhe pyaar hua pyaar hua allah miya...mujhe afia aur ashi k ff se pyaar hua allah miya...lolz
chalo this is it for my comment...ccc i gave such a big comment kabhi tumlogo ne itna bara comment diya hai kya πŸ˜›
never mind...acha am sorry it was a late reply...u guys know na how bz i am...sorry haan...
lub you both
kirni
aaru_jacob thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒHey guys!! πŸ˜ƒ Your FF is just amazinggg, waiting to hear more!! Edited by aaru_jacob - 13 years ago
..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kirni-

dinchak dinchak dinchak

armaan mallik ko frnd req poch gayi...hayeee...

"jiska mujhe tha intezaar jiske liye dil tha bekarraar woh..."

oops sorry guys...
started singing and dancing sorry sorry sorry
hey afia and ashi
i must say a wonderful ff you guys have got here...
i love the way it is written...
in the first part where riddhima got mad over her frnds and took control of the situation she was in it reminded me of afia how controlling she is...
later on when it came to the novels part...it hit my head...that it seems lyk ashi has written  this part on herself..."bookworm" "onl9 romantic stories" πŸ˜†
and lastly when you mentioned the part about riddhima getting goosebumps while sending the req to armaan mallik (my hottie shottie...πŸ˜› sorry ...c...u guys got me sooo distracted...)
ya so at that time it took me a year back...when i had first joined FB and found KSG's account...and was gonna send him a req...i was literally shaking...whether he'll accept it or no...and some one hour later i get a notification saying "Karan Singh Grover accepted you friend req" ...hayye wat a feeling it was...wanna know how riddhima feels now...😳

mujhe pyaar hua pyaar hua allah miya...mujhe afia aur ashi k ff se pyaar hua allah miya...lolz
chalo this is it for my comment...ccc i gave such a big comment kabhi tumlogo ne itna bara comment diya hai kya πŸ˜›
never mind...acha am sorry it was a late reply...u guys know na how bz i am...sorry haan...
lub you both
kirni

we shall get back to u wid a longgg reply very very soon πŸ˜›

..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mijanur

pls give us next update soon.

update coming up in a few minutes πŸ˜‰
-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

~Part 2~

It Was a Saturday Night 2:00am

Along The Dark Streets Of California... Hoots ,Shouts And Cheerings Of Youngsters And College Students Could Be Heard. Everyone Had Gathered To Witness Yet Another Race Between The  Best Racers Of The College.

Bikini Clads Could Be Seen Roaming Around With Their Ace Racers 'Loud Music Thumped Making The Ambiance Even More Extravagant'Roars Of Cars And Bikes Could Be Heard Everywhere 'Guys Performing Stunts On Their Bikes'Unstoppable Intake Of Alcohol ,Drugs And Cigarettes Was Being Done'People Were Betting Their Money On Their Favorite'

The Track Was Being Prepared For The Race Of The Night And The Participants Had Already Reached The Place And Supporters Were Cheering Heavily For them. Amongst The Extravaganza Everyone Duely Waited For The Start Of The Most Awaited Race..

All The Participants Of The Race Were Ready at The Star Line'All Waiting For Only One Left'It Was Only 2Minutes Left For The Race To Start. The Excitement Was At Its Brink And Everyone Was Curious To See who Wins It'All The Guys Participating Were The Best On Track And It Was Sure To Be A Neck To Neck Competition'

Just Before The Race Was Going To Begin. A Red Lamborghini Gallardo Zoomed In The Way And Came To An Abrupt Halt'Everyone Was Shocked To See A New Addition To The Participation List And Everyone Was Dying To See The Face Behind The Tinted Windows..

The Window Went Down Leaving The Audience Gawking  When They Saw The Best  Boxer  And Basket Ball Champion  Of The College Was Seen Taking Part In This Car Race'The Very Own Hunk Of The College'The Armaan Mallik'

The Participants Were Already Mocking The New Entrant With Their Sarcastic Smirks When Armaan Just Showed Them  A Thumbs-Up 'To Which He Received Many Thumbs 'Down'Armaan Gave Them A Sly Smile And Pulled Up His Glasses. All The others Were Very Much Sure That Armaan Wont Win'But'.

3'2..1 Go!!!

The Flag Was Shown Marking The Start Of The Extravaganza'

The Cars Zoomed Their Way In the Track 'trying To Over Take Each Other..Neck To Neck Stiff Competition Was There Between The Racers. Armaan Drove His Car Behind The Racers '''

But It Was ShowTime'.

He Shifted The Gears And Accelerated To The Maximum And Just Like An Underdog. Zoomed His Way Ahead Of Every Racer'There Was a New Excitement Running In The Crowd As This Was The Least Expected..But They Should Learnt One Thing By Now'That Armaan Mallik Always Did What People never Expect Him To Do'He Loved Shocking People'

He Was Loving The View Of The Other Cars In The Rear View Mirror Trying To Defeat Him But Who Could Ever Budge Him ? He Kept Increasing The Speed. And Then Lowering It Enough For The Others To Come At Par With Him And then Suddenly Increasing It. He Was Thoroughly Enjoying These Tricks. It Would  Be fun To See The Faces OF These Losers Who Mocked Him At The Start..

The Race Went On'And By The End Everyone Knew Who Would Be Winning'And It Was Indeed Armaan'He Bought The Car To A Halt After Crossing The Finish Line..And Came Out Of The Car..And Was So Not Surprised To See Such Varied Reactions On Everyone's Faces. Some Were Shocked 'Some Were Happy'But Mostly Cheering And Hooting On His Victory'Girls Came Running His Way Hugging Him. Trying To Kiss Him. Clicking Pictures And What Not..Guys Envied Him On His Win But Did He Gave Them A Damn...To Anyone Of Them'Coz He Knew Them All Quite Well By Now'Crowd Always Goes Behind The Winner.

He Saw The Other Racers Coming Out Of Their Cars..Frustrated..Surely It Was The Worst Defeat For Them. They Had Never Thought That Armaan Mallik Would Defeat Them And That Too In Their Own Reign ..and This Was His Time'

*Thumbs-Down*

He Mocked Them While The Girls Cheered And Made His Way Back To His Car And Zoomed Off''.

Armaan Reached His Posh Apartment At Nearly 4 In The Morning'Tired He Just Made His Way To His Room. Gulping down The Water And Jumped On The Bed On His Back To Give His Body Some Rest. He Then Felt The Need To Go And Shower And Hit The Sheets '

He Came Back In Half An Hour After A Warm Shower In His PJs Which Exposed His Rock Hard Abs And Brilliant Physique And Went To The Mirror Get Rid Of His Contact 
Lenses ..While Taking Them Off He Remembered The Worth Watching Faces Of The Crowd And Those Losers And Smirked At The Mirror'And Winked

Armaan Had Been Trying To Catch Some Sleep But Hard Luck. It Was Miles Away From Him Today so He Got Up Resting Against The Bed Post And Got His Play Station and Started Toying With It. But To His Bad Luck. He Was Still Bored '

Finally giving up He Took Out His LT And Started Going Through His Emails And Various Networking Sites Accounts. He Logged On to His FB Account And Was Going Through His Notifications When His Eyes Went To The Friend Requests Icon. Clicking On It He Saw The Profile Requesting For His Friendship Approval..It Was Riddhima Ali Khan

"Ummm'This Is Interesting'Riddhima Ali Khan?!"

He Gave It a Confused Look'The Surname Depicted That The Girl Is A Muslim..But The Name Was A Hindu One And Surprisingly The Profile Seemed New And The DP Was Not Of The User'

He Couldn't Comprehend whether To Add Her Or No'So Instead Sent A Message to Her

"Hey Beautiful'Do I Know You?" 

OK Guys We Finally Updated πŸ˜†

We Were Just Busy With Our Stuff So thats Why The Update Is Late But Hopefully  Now You Guys Won't say that "This Update Is Small" Seriously People  Trust Me Its Big and Yeah We Would Love To Read your Long Comments Not Like

"Nice Part Update Soon" Because Those Comments Are Old Now Be Original and Now I'm Done Talking πŸ€£

Comment and Yeah Hit the Like Button This Is For Now Thanks Guys

Love Afia and Ashi β€οΈ

Edited by Wish_Al - 12 years ago