songs...hmm...i'll let you know...
u want romantic ones isn't it??
-Awantika- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vrshn

songs...hmm...i'll let you know...
u want romantic ones isn't it??

Yeah :)
Romantic, sth. which will make em' feel sparks while dancing. 

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was awesome
add me to your pm list
-Awantika- thumbnail

Hey people :)

I am back wid da update :D

PART 2 , hope u guys like it !

Do comment, criticism is heartfully accepted . And as i said on da note on page 5, please - song suggestions ?
And da pm list is there too at page -1 

Anyway here goes part 2 

xxx 

I took my keys and started to ride off. Well, As since I had no license and I was running out of time, I took a shortcut which rarely people knew, And people like me knew. I chose that way coz traffic prob wudnt be there. I was very hurried so took a high speed. For few mins, I was alone on the road, buh suddenly a guy also came along. I managed to notice him coz he was in a high speed like I was. And da best thing, he was wearing da same skool uniform like I was. Did that mean, we belonged to same school? Ah, yes it did ! But I didn't care enough coz I was on hurry. I guess, he noticed the same thing that we were from same school. But, the least we bothered. Well, it was a very narrow path. And, since we both were in a hurry, I guess. We were trying our best to go first. We were overtaking each other time and again. We were literally RACING . But then, it was a shortcut. My school, Oops our school came up . And to my surprise, we entered the school gate at the same time. And we both went to the parking lot. I still had my helmet on, And so did he. We both got off the bike. And I had already forgotten that I was so late.

We both removed the glasses of our helmet so that only our eyes were visible. And, he had deep chocolate brown eyes. And at that moment I loved his eyes, Coz dey were my favorite color. Goss, I wish I had those eyes I thought.

And I said him "You were trynna race wid me, huh ? "

He – "Ha, I thought you were !"

Me – I have better works to do then racing with some random stranger at the road.

He – All right, I am ARJUN, Arjun singhania, we aint strangers anymore !

Me – Argh, Goss I hate this  cheesy dialouges.

Ar – So much attitude in a hih school student ?

Me – Well, I thought you are a high skwl student too, Guess em wrong !

Ar – You need a lesson, A real lesson Miss !

Me – No one's dared to, Or I say no one's capable enough to teach me a lesson Dude !

Ar – Coz you met me for da first tym ! Wanna Race, one on one ?

I sat on my bike and lowered my helmet's glass And spoke up

Path ?

Ar – Wow, Attitude, Girll !

Me – Path ?

Ar – the same path we came , go first and come !

And the next thing I did was start my bike and let him do so and as soon as he said GO !

Ii Accelerated at my best. And then we were racing . I didn't notice him, coz it was my rule to neva pay attention to your competitor as that would only make me loose. And so, without giviing any attention to him I rode as fast as I could. And then I completed the first round and returned back. And I entered da gate. I was burstin out wid a joy as I thought I win but then I realized, he came at da same tym I did. Basically, it was a DRAW !

I got off my bike to talk to him, And was startin to take my helmet off, that's when I looked at my watch, All right it was 8-15 already.

Okay, 1 hour late. Goss, how could I be so messy ? And now, not anymore. It was  orientation class and me, I was supposed to be there as I was a nominee of Deputy president of school. But, F**k , today wasn't my day !

I took off my helmet and dint bother to talk to him. Well even tho I dint notice him, I relized that he also ran off. And widout looking at anything I hurried to the audi.

Then I stood at da door and said aloud "MAY I COME IN SIR ?"

I realized, A voice was accompanying me, I looked at my right and met those familiar pair of beautiful brown eyes ! I thought, "Goss, A long way to Go !"

Well, I had no time to wast e on my thoughts, As the Vice principal came up and spoke up

Vp – "Arohi Aluhwalia and Arjun Singhania, The nominees for deputy head's of the school's isn't it ? And guess what, the people who are supposed to be an idol for discipline are so so late, and that too on the first day ?

I thought, He is a contender of Deputy head boy ?

And said – Well I am extremely sorry sir, Actually my mom got a severe fever, And dad's not home. So I had to take her to hospital. And since it was a day off for servants and drivers I was looking for a help, that's when Arjun showed up And so we both got late. And I didn't want to miss this first day class, so thought, Better late then never. I am very sorry sir.

Vp – Oh Miss Arohi, I am proud of you. And you don't need to be sorry. Mother and motherland are greater than heaven After all. And Arjun, my boy , good job !

Ar – Thank you sir !

I was sure, arjun was pretty shocked and impressed from the lie. He would infact run out of words if I wouldn't be there. While I spoke, he was simply smiling. Well at that moment, I didn't know that those smile would be the only reason for my happiness.

Vp – You guys don't wanna be more late, do you ?

We both smiled and said in unison – No Sir !

We both got inside the car. And took our seats. I went next to Alya.

Al – what happen to aunty ?

Me kya huwa mom ko ?

Al – few mins bak vp se kehrahi thi ?

Me – Oh, then wat wud I say, sir I got up late and realized it was 6-45 already and when I got ready by 7-10 I realized mom, dad n all da drivers weren't there. So I took my bike n took a shortcut to escape the traffic, where I met a boy from our skwl and since he challenged me , I did a race wid him ?

Ar – Huh ? What's that Aru ?

Me – Well, dint face nything wrong did I ?

Al – Aru, you are a candidate for Deputy head girl ?

Me – not only a candidate, its all mine babe'

Al – You dun even dream at nite. Since when did u start daydreamin ?

Me – if reality is a dream for you then let it be !

Al – Ahhh, I can neva understand you !

Me – I agree !

We were talking when the anchor spoke up !

-       We have already decided the student council for da year 2009 ! And here it goes :

Well, he said various name which I didn't care a shit about. Alya was chosen as da Science n Technology club's secretary and that was enough for me. Well, the two posts I had applied in, Sports club vive president and skool's deputy head girl. I desperately wanted both . The speaker announced my name as the later one, And I gave a wink to Alya. And to my surprise The speaker announced Arjun singhania as deputy head boy. And then,

The speaker said "The vice- captain of sports club is …

Well, I was crosin my fingers.

That's when the speaker said, we  had 5 candidates applying, but then 2 were irresistible, their sports records is just too fabulous, And seeing their remarkable personality we decided to choose both od em' as the vice captains of sport club. For the first tym in da skool's history please give arm hands to both the deputy's Arjun and Arohi !

God, now I was like fully cracked up .

After few mins of speeches. Our sections were divided. To my surprise Arjun and me were at same section. For the last two years we were in diffn section. I hardly knew him or saw him. Or may be I didn't care enough.

xxx

ok guys, here is it :)

Hope it was fine !

-Sumii 

wow,its cool yaar is this flashback or the real storyline answer me n plsss pm me ur story is different and like able wow amazing
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...something different...keep updating:)
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so this is a flashback?  cool.. its interesting.. add me to the pm list, please.. i'll be sure to read when u continue :D
22nisha.c thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is Awesome...
Please Continue.

Originally posted by: nitina

God, this is the best ff on da forum, trust me !

DAmn, the fun, the chirpy, freaky Arohi !
And she rides bike too ? OMG 
its an awesome part Sumii !
And based on your story ? That excites me much more hun'
This is just wonderful !
Update soon :)
And pm me as well, please !
Gosh i luv yo ff name as well : D

Best ff :D

hey nitina i think u was also writing a ff y did u stop do continue it was good ff and really complicated plzzz continue😊
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was awesome
chirpy arohi racing with arjun what a scene
waiting for their next meetings