Posted: 12 years ago
Hellow eby one :]
ii made an new acc today and dis is my first post here :]
And ii read all da marvellous ffs and thought of giving myself a try ðŸ¥±

Do comment if you like it , And want me to continue ðŸ˜Š

PROLOUGE

She Has Secrets You'll Never Know Or Understand,

She Appears So Strong On The Outside,

But On The Inside Her World Is Spinnin Upside Down.

Shes Smiling And Standing Tall 2 The Outta World,

Shes Crying And Breaking Down In Her Inner World.

She Appears So Happy 2 Her Mates,

But Alone, She Shares Her Tears With Her Pillow.

She Knows Not 2 Get Her Hopes Up,

As They Always Come Crashing Down.

Shes Heard It All Before & Felt It All.

Shes Experienced More Then Her Fair Share.

1 Touch, & She'll Flinch,

1 Harsh Word & She'll Cry

1 Bad Moment, & She'll Break Down

She's trying hard to act normal but these tears just wont stop

trying to believe in that it's gonna be okay is never enough

so she takes a deep breath try to fake a smile...

try to live this life for her . . . Just for a while !!

Life aint fair sometimes, isn't it ? You love someone, He loves you back ! Thats a evy gal's wish. And luckily only sum dreams come true !But sometimes thats just nott enuff  to hold on ! Especially , when you have so many people you care about and truly love ! Sometimes a family which understands you so much and has gave you all da freesoms and is ready to accept your relationsip is just not enuff. Its not about understanding, trust , love and care among each other evy tym. May be thats what life is about, Sacrifice And Compromises And sompletely UNFAIR >.<

Yessh, that Arohi Aluhwalia , Stuck between my soul And my shadow :| 

You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers... the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?

XXX

I was broke inside as the flame of love died. I swear I felt breathless for a while. Her phrase "i love you but dunt find a point for dis relationsip" Gave my fairytale a dreadful ending. Like a nightmare her words haunted me every day. Those forever lasted to short to think about our future. But that was it. I wondered how a simple good bye could mean so much. How could she take my smile away like that? I used sit in the roof of my house and look at the sunset. Then night would fall. Even dark was pretty with star. But I wondered why she took away the stars of my night. It hadn't been long since we fell for each other. The sweet friendship which bloomed as love looked more like a beautiful rose. But it was my mistake to not see that even roses have thorns. But this thorn pricked too deep and hurt too bad.

I remember her first mail. I could feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach and the pink blush I had on my cheeks. She used to give me smile in x change of a frown but she changed. The shoulder I leaned turned cold and soon she left without a word. Though looking back hurt so badly, I kept on looking for her, thinking she'll find her way back to where she belongs...and that was with me!!

I never loved anyone like that sweet stranger. I'd care too much for her. More than I cared for anyone before. I remember every night I used to hug the pillow tight and weep listening to vanilla twilight. I tried to stay happy and forget her. But she was the only reason for my happiness. That gal had my whole world in her hand.

Later on my friends told me she asks about me very often and I'd reply, "Why'd she care anymore". It was clear that she was guilty. But I should not care. But why was I feeling bad. Why couldn't I see her in pain when she could put me through hell? Well then hell sounded so much better.

When I asked my sister, she'd reply that's love boy. When you love someone truly, it doesn't depend on them loving you back. To some point her word made sense. So I took a deep breath and finally gathered some courage to speak to her. She said simplest word..."I'm sorry" for a while I was thinking is that all you have left to say...I'd say that but my heart spoke before me and accepted her apology.

Finally I calmed my self down. My sis took care of that frown. I was going to move on.

Until I heard those words again..."I'm sorry I do love you" I turned around to see her say it. But I took a step forth and tried to run away. It felt that my feet were glued to her ground. I told my heart we could no more be tuhgeda. To which she replied, "Can't we just talk ?"...so we sat together, where the story ended. And so the confession *Sigh* !

Yesh, thats Arjun Singhania ! 

Do You Ever Think That Your Life Might Be Easier If You Weren't in Love with Me ?

I promise that this will be the last time you'll see me. I won't come back. I won't put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I'd never existed 

xxx

The bond forged between them was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than the other. He might be, she is as irreversibly altered as . As she would always belong to him, so would he always be hers .

xxx

Arohi  Aluwahlia ' An arrogant, short-tempered, full of attitude ,Outspoken, Casanova, flirt !

B'ball in her blood
late nite parties wid her bestiez since childhood ' Armaan,Sanchit, Rashi and Srivasha is her life
xBox n PsP - her First n Last Love
Guitar n bike riding iz her Passion
football freak
Arohi is someone who is quiet unpredictable. Whos mood changes colors like Girgit :P !! She is someone who luvs her life and her best frenz. C is daddy's lil gurl.  All into fights n adventures. Horror movies n Stunts IS her all tym desire. C aint scared of darkness n therez hardly nything  iz scared ov.  Very bold gal who has fights in nearly place c goes.  People who dunno her think ' either c is too innocent or c is quiet unhelpful ! But people who truly knoe her feel very blessed to hav her. She has sum countable no. ov ppl c cares abt And c can do nything for em' Yes ANYTHING !

Her wardrobe is just full of all the clothes on fashion. Theres not a single thing that's on trends n c doesn't have but still c iz neva tired of shopping.  

Arjun Singhania ' Someone who is same to same in habits, attitude as Arohi [so I dun think I need to give da description again]

Shefali Sehgal ' A chubby, chirby, kiddo [ Same as shefali in kmh]

Romit Sharma ' Same as KMH ! pure comedy :]

Alabya  Punj ' A very simple girl, Who is some1 who can easily get lost in da crowd. Who is scared of facing da reality, Ditto opposite to Arohii !

XXX

INDEX

PROLOUGE, PM LIST - 1

INTRO N PART 1 - PAGE 4 

PART 2 - PAGE 6

PART 3 - PAGE 10

PART 4 - PAGE 13

PART 5 - PAGE 16

PART 6- PAGE 19

PART 7 - PAGE 22

PART 8 - PAGE 28

PART 9 - PAGE 32

PART 10 - PAGE 38

PART 11 - PAGE 43

PART 12 - PAGE 48

PART 13 - PAGE 53

PART 14 - PAGE 57

XXX

PM LIST

1. Shilpa.Arjuhiii

2. -sia-

3. ..anshita..

4. mIsHeZ.x

5. vrshn

6. Karnika4ever

7. channi_star

8. vibhaparkar

9. sezo

10. 22nisha.c

11. starling

12. brainychild92

13. MsFuzzybear69

14. Mrs-KaranKundra

15. sweet_angel27

16. Ruky07

17. soni4eva

18. norchid

19. tina_1234

20. rasika.KK

21. kmh2angel

22. moonkmh

23. deeshu

24. arpana4karanika

25. ...Sheher...

26. justprati

27. -Nahi-

28. -aafiya-

29. Shining.Shadow

30. -Ishara-

31. ...Nistha...

32. nitina

- let me no if you want da pm. coz ii dun wanna bother evy one wid pming :)

Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it lovely, cant beleive that this happened to you, but love you to continue, evan if it is not your story you are telling,
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Super It Is Verry Good.. Wow And This Is Your Story.. Speechless.. Pls Cont. Soon And Pls PM Me
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PLZ DO CONTINUE...THIS SOUNDS GOOD :):)
-Awantika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sezo

it lovely, cant beleive that this happened to you, but love you to continue, evan if it is not your story you are telling,

Thank you :]
But, this is wat em goin thru ðŸ˜­

Life can be a bitch aNd its showin me hell ov it -.-

Nvm,, hope you will luv it :]
-Awantika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa.Arjuhiii

Super It Is Verry Good.. Wow And This Is Your Story.. Speechless.. Pls Cont. Soon And Pls PM Me

Thank you :]
Yes,, unfortunately my storyy -.-

Ok, sure ðŸ˜Š
Wud u add me to yo buddy list ?
it will b easier to pm ðŸ˜Š
-sia- thumbnail
Sounds really interesting...do continue n looking forward to the next part :)
P.S   Do PM me plz when u do a new update :) That way it wud be easier to follow up the story without any fail :)
Mystery_Gurl thumbnail
heyy!! i know those lines.."You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers... the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?"
its from breaking dawn ryt??

"Do You Ever Think That Your Life Might Be Easier If You Weren't in Love with Me ?

I promise that this will be the last time you'll see me. I won't come back. I won't put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I'd never existed "

and these are from new moon yea?
-Awantika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mystery_Gurl

heyy!! i know those lines.."You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers... the monsters, the enemies. When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?"

its from breaking dawn ryt??

"Do You Ever Think That Your Life Might Be Easier If You Weren't in Love with Me ?

I promise that this will be the last time you'll see me. I won't come back. I won't put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I'd never existed "

and these are from new moon yea?

Yesh, em a twilight freak :D
MY story and em using da dialouges properly :]
You will find many more :]
-Awantika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrshn

PLZ DO CONTINUE...THIS SOUNDS GOOD :):)

Hey , thanx tons :]
KEep following n commenting ðŸ˜Š