Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Usha:Tell me your thoughts on the Saibo performance in that show😛...mera toh dil garden garden ho gaya dekhkar🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the manzil show is having some major celebration and popular couples of tellyland are coming to perform..me saw the precap ysterday...aamir sanjeeda dancing on character dheela,there was tina hussain too i think on gal mithi mithi bol
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Preet:  The Maan-Geet-tailor scene yesterday? It kind-of reminded me of a five-year old I know (and, she's truly an adorable child) who'd go, "Well, we've prepared the batter for the cake, now you are telling me that it can't be baked.  Well, don't come back to talk to me until this cake is baked.  I want to eat only this cake."

I don't think anyone here would begrudge Geet her happiness.  Yet, the GHSP team sometimes seems to oversell the tracks that the audience is already sold on.
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Preetooo🤗
Saj🤗
Jyo🤗

Ok, me just read LVRaaz ke spoilers😆😆 This time me believe him 😆 and he says that Gurti keeps cracking up🤣

Haila!!!! LVRaaz has also started calling them Gurti🤣
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti how come in this situation can close eyes yaar see its not Geet or Maan its CVs
my cousin watches RBO Sometimes the couple has no spark nthing but there scenes are damm good yaar
like bathroom scenes hero in towel front of lead,dori making scene , making her wear jeweler dont blame characters it CVs

yaar i dont know about others but situation like this i will not think,look anything just push raj to say go will meet at night
and for that CVs hs no time
they are giving us dev nandini eyelocks na
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sun29

the manzil show is having some major celebration and popular couples of tellyland are coming to perform..me saw the precap ysterday...aamir sanjeeda dancing on character dheela,there was tina hussain too i think on gal mithi mithi bol

the team has got lot of paisa to spend..also their whole shoot is outdoor in Pune...but alas only the team watches their own show😆...they should hv taken stronger leads because story is not bad but performance is below mediocre
sun29 thumbnail

@pallu🤗...whose piya came to whose house ooo ramjiii🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

@pallu🤗...whose piya came to whose house ooo ramjiii🤣

Sajani, connect Piya and Ram, u will get the hint🤣
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Sajani, connect Piya and Ram, u will get the hint🤣

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Usha:Tell me your thoughts on the Saibo performance in that show😛...mera toh dil garden garden ho gaya dekhkar🤣

🤣 ðŸ¤£

There was no tuk in showing that song. The whole thing was created so that it cannot be used by anybody else who will do a better job on it.  ðŸ˜‰ The effect was almost like annie and arjun in that scene. 

Both of them are so disappointing in this that I really feel bad. ðŸ˜†