Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jai:
-Who do you want to see against you in the takkar round? /Who is your strongest contender?

-Who do you REALLY want to perform with from Team Jalwa and would think would be an ADVANTAGE for your team? [ This question is about DID 2 contestants not the kids :) ]

Kruti: 
-Which people from Jalwa want to perform with each other in terms of duets/trios or whatever..don't say everyone with everyone please! :) thanks!!

-Which team members are closest to each other in Jalwa?
- Is it possible for you guys to set a Dharmesh Sir and Ruturaj duet because people really want to watch it?
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i'll be taking questions until 12 am (usa eastern time). please post them within the next 3 hours. any questions posted after 12 am (usa eastern time) will not be asked.
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
to both jai and kruti...can we look forward to seeing both of you perform together on DID Superstars...I would surely love it...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
*extending the deadline for asking questions until tomorrow noon (usa eastern standard time).*
Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mihir told me to ask these...as he is on his "choro IF andolan"...😊

Jai...
Who's the best at hip-hop from Josh and Jalwa?
If Josh loses DKS, this will be your 3rd loss in a row in DID(including DID 1 and DID LM), how does that feel?
Who is a better mentor, teacher and choreographer? Shiamak or Terence?

Kruti...
Would you accept the offer to be a skipper in DID LM?
Do you think Terence sir didn't use all your potential by giving better choreographies to other contestants?
Edited by Payal9 - 13 years ago
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope I'm not late. If i am, then you can discard my questions (obviously).

Jai:
Who are you the closest to from Team Josh?

Who are you the  closest to from Team Jalwa?

Do you visit Dance India Dance pages on India Forums? If so then how often do you visit, and do you read all the posts about yourself?

Can you please do a duet with Atul in DKS? Your previous duet with Atul on the Kal ho na ho song was a very memorable performance. I would love to see the two of you dance together again.

Who is your best female contestant on DID (all DID shows count) that  you have been partnered with?

Kruti
Which girl from Team Jalwa are you  closest to?

Which boy from Team Jalwa are you closest to? ðŸ˜‰

Who are you the closest to from Team Josh?

Who is your best male contestant on DID (all DID shows count) that  you have been patnered with?

Can you please request Dharmesh Sir and Ruturaj to do a duet together in DKS. I've been waiting for them to perform together since the first episode of DKS. 

Edited by tawashe - 13 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal9

Mihir told me to ask these...as he is on his "choro IF andolan"...😊

Jai...
Who's the best at hip-hop from Josh and Jalwa?
If Josh loses DKS, this will be your 3rd loss in a row in DID(including DID 1 and DID LM), how does that feel?
Who is a better mentor, teacher and choreographer? Shiamak or Terence?

Kruti...
Would you accept the offer to be a skipper in DID LM?
Do you think Terence sir didn't use all your potential by giving better choreographies to other contestants?

OMG, the last question  addressed to kruti, so many of us thought about it, but that is a very politically incorrect question,i doubt kruti will reply

@ CPR: i read your post, didnt have time to reply yesterday, thank you, now will await the answers.
Payal9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tannistha

OMG, the last question  addressed to kruti, so many of us thought about it, but that is a very politically incorrect question,i doubt kruti will reply

@ CPR: i read your post, didnt have time to reply yesterday, thank you, now will await the answers.

but its not official interview or anything, we have been looking for that answer since DID 2 days! Im sure lot ppl wnt to knw what kruti felt...
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal9

but its not official interview or anything, we have been looking for that answer since DID 2 days! Im sure lot ppl wnt to knw what kruti felt...

but on public forum? it is semi official, coz it will be published on IF,while we all want to know what she felt, she is far too sensible for that
Payal9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tannistha

but on public forum? it is semi official, coz it will be published on IF,while we all want to know what she felt, she is far too sensible for that

Its upto cutiepie then i guess ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ƒ