Interview Questions for Jai & Kruti

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
*Special note - Kruti has sent in all her answers. Jai has sent in half of his answers. Jai's interview I'll post when all the answers come in. I'll post Kruti's interview by tonight. Sorry for the delay. But I have to be cautious around my parents. Hope you all understand. Btw the Jai Kumar Nair that has posted on this thread is not the real one. -Confirmed by the real Jai Kumar Nair-*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. So after talking to Jai & Kruti, I've decided to conduct a small online interview session with them. I know that they are really busy with the show, but both have agreed to do it. Love them both for agreeing.

Anyways I created this thread so that you all can post your questions for these two. I hope to have these questions out to them by tonight. So post your questions on this thread. :-)

Please remember:

1) Questions must pertain to the show or they will not be asked.
2) No personal questions.
3) No questions that might attack the contestants.

So what are you all waiting for? Post away. :-)
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Jai

1) Who is your strongest contender from Team Jalwa?

2) Does winning or losing this competition matter to you?

3) Which performance out of all the performances has been your favorite so far & why?

Kruti

1) Who is your strongest contender from Team Josh?

2) Does winning or losing this competition matter to you?

3) Which performance out of all the performances has been your favorite so far & why?
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Kruti

As a classical dancer yourself, do you feel that classical dance is the foundation of all dance styles?
Ohh good one Rani 👍🏼

Jai
How important is the MJ band for you, and do you think you deserve one?

Kruti & Jai
If there was an option to trade a team member..which member of Jalwa would you trade ..and which member of Josh would you pick? (Vice versa)

Kruti
Which member are you dying to perform a duet with?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jai 

Which team member from Jalwa would like to do the Dance ki Takkar Round with?

Kruti

Which team member from Josh would you like to do the Dance Takkar Round with?

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jai
Your strongest AND weakest point when it comes to dance
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Kruti

As a classical dancer yourself, do you feel that classical dance is the foundation of all dance styles?

i hope you add this question of mine:
 you are a classical dancer, which dance form do u think is diametrically different from  classical dancing and would pose the ultimate challenge for you to execute? has it happened so far? do you want to do it at any time

you are trained in bharatnatyam , kuchipudi and performed some kathak in DID2, have you tried other classical  Indian dance forms?

Have you ever tired classical ballet? if you, how diff do you think it is from Indian classical form

will we ever see you doing a duo with amrita in dks, where she does manipuri and you do kuchipudi or bharatnatyam?

PS:@CPR: when do you plan to conduct the interview? where do you plan to do it? Facebook or IF? if its IF, can you fix up a time so that if other members wish they can join in an interactive session?
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kruti/Jai:
Which performer from Josh/Jalwa team you would pick if there was any adla badli round?

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
@ Tanni - Both Jai & Kruti's schedules are tight with rehearsals for DKS. Therefore I cannot make it an interactive interview on IF. I plan to forward these questions to them via FB and they will reply back with their answers. I will then post their answers here on IF. :-)

The sooner I can get the questions, the sooner the interview can be done and posted. :-) So that all depends on you members! :-)
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Please get all your questions in by tonight (12 AM USA EASTERN TIME)!