Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

You know anyone who states that 'US is an enemy of Muslims' is as intelligent and aware as the hillbillies who say "All Muslims are terrorists".  Sometimes I wonder if these people are watching more Faux News than Americans and follow Sarah Palin on Twitter. How are they any better, when they too judge all Americans based on the actions of a few loony toons.

EXACTLY. There are people who believe that all Americans are racists but frankly speaking, they (the ones making such comments) are nothing less of being racist either. If they believe that Americans are enemies of Muslims, well then, they should reflect upon their thoughts and realize that they're being racist as well, just by switching the words around. 

Somehow, it's okay and fair to generalize/accuse America of being a "racist nation", YET, it is not okay for others to say something similar when it comes to their nation? 

Talk about being ignorant. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

You know anyone who states that 'US is an enemy of Muslims' is as intelligent and aware as the hillbillies who say "All Muslims are terrorists".  Sometimes I wonder if these people are watching more Faux News than Americans and follow Sarah Palin on Twitter. How are they any better, when they too judge all Americans based on the actions of a few loony toons.

Okz i Said that And i was reading that post i said America is a enemy of Muslims did i said Americans are enemy of Muslims???????
Like so Many people were saying here that Pakistan is this Pakistan is thaT just like those i also said that i think USA is biggest enemy of Muslims because if you go with Facts USA destroyed many Muslim countries Like Iraq ,Aghanistan and now they are behind iran ๐Ÿ˜†
I am not an american ppl hater yes i am a American gov Hater
I love the way you people point out one single line of Ours posts and Ignore all other words again Pakistan
Like bloody state ,terrorist state and etc you guyz simple ignore that posts but when we reply to that people you guyz call us racist and etc.When someone will say that you should be shameful and gratful to Americans beacuse they are giving us Aid we are eating their Money,How it is related to Osama and etc?? i
Thank guyz ๐Ÿ˜†
I promised to myself that i will not comment here But well ..
Edited by -Maha- - 13 years ago
These people have problems with ALL muslims being condemned for the actions of the terrorists, but they are very liberal with their hatred towards the WHOLE of America and wishing for its destruction...And what's amusing is some of these people are living right in America...If they have a problem with America and want its destruction, the first thing they need to do is GET OUT!!!!

I mean forget everything else...doesn't it make logical sense for what if tomorrow all your ill wishes for America come true...you sure don't want to be caught by your own curses???

Being an American, it disgusts me that I am made to pay through my nose to fend for these thankless people...
Edited by cricketfan1 - 13 years ago
chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Excuse me...I clearly mentioned that that I was confused...All you had to do was clarify, rather than jumping at me like that...With the quotation of the numbers like that, I really didn't understand what you were trying to implicate...

And BTW, there is nothing like 'more' danger and 'less' danger...Danger is danger and we all EQUALLY value our lives and are equally in danger because of these terrorists...be it 3, or 3000 or 34,000 or 34 million...a death is a death is a death...

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Well i can only say we will see who is gonna suffer More Pak or US
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm.. I am sure whatever anyone says here, it wouldn't help.

But seeing some of the arguments here, makes me wonder, if it has become a contest between how many people have lost their lives to terrorism.

Is it a poll where the one group, who has lost maximum lives, gets the bragging rights of a "victimized state"?

How about just acknowledging the fact, that a person who propagated killing and brainwashing on the name of religion is dead?

Then why not use the opportunity that technology has afforded us to be a little more tolerant of other views and use this to broaden our own horizons.

We are all humans at the end of the day and a life lost to terrorism is deplorable, irrespective of caste/creed/religion and citizenship.

Hoping saner thoughts prevail here and elsewhere.

-- Mru

Originally posted by: chaha_khan

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Well i can only say we will see who is gonna suffer More Pak or US

And I hope we will NEVER have to see that day...
chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And I hope we will NEVER have to see that day...

Ameen but its looking impossible rite now

Originally posted by: chaha_khan

Ameen but its looking impossible rite now

NOTHING is impossible...But first we need to shed our own insecurities and false pride for that...The day the whole world comes together and fights against these murderers and the people who support them is not far...

The biggest fight will be against these governments who breed and support these people...Be it USA,Pakistan, India,China,USSR, UK or any other nation...they ALL have done it and are still doing it in the name of the welfare of their own people...The day we can see beyond these twisted politics is the day we will see the demise of the last terrorist...Difficult but NOT impossible!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Okz i Said that And i was reading that post i said America is a enemy of Muslims did i said Americans are enemy of Muslims???????
Like so Many people were saying here that Pakistan is this Pakistan is thaT just like those i also said that i think USA is biggest enemy of Muslims because if you go with Facts USA destroyed many Muslim countries Like Iraq ,Aghanistan and now they are behind iran ๐Ÿ˜†
I am not an american ppl hater yes i am a American gov Hater
I love the way you people point out one single line of Ours posts and Ignore all other words again Pakistan
Like bloody state ,terrorist state and etc you guyz simple ignore that posts but when we reply to that people you guyz call us racist and etc.When someone will say that you should be shameful and gratful to Americans beacuse they are giving us Aid we are eating their Money,How it is related to Osama and etc?? its ok but if we reply to those post we arre wrong
Thank guyz ๐Ÿ˜†
I promised to myself that i will not comment here But well ..

How can you even generalize the government like that? Are you aware of the various political spectrums and foreign policies? Many people seem to not see the difference between the Bush administration and Obama administration. Many Pakistanis fail to understand that if they do not cooperate with this administration there might as well be a Palin administration in store next and I bet that slogan will be "Bomb Baby Bomb".

I won't speak for everyone, but I think I've made every effort possible to acknowledge your arguments, point flaws and be rational, reasonable and respectable. But you have to understand that some statements and words stick out because of their inflammatory nature. The best thing to do is avoid that sort of language altogether. I'm sorry if you are unable to appreciate that. ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

NOTHING is impossible...But first we need to shed our own insecurities and false pride for that...The day the whole world comes together and fights against these murderers and the people who support them is not far...

The biggest fight will be against these governments who breed and support these people...Be it USA,Pakistan, India,China,USSR, UK or any other nation...they ALL have done it and are still doing it in the name of the welfare of their own people...The day we can see beyond these twisted politics is the day we will see the demise of the last terrorist...Difficult but NOT impossible!

No its no for welfare of their ppl its all about who is gonna be a World power .US suported Taliban to fight against Russia in afghanistan , Pakistan Supported Them because they wanted to hold afghanistan China is supporting anti-Ind organizations like Indian gov supported Tamils in 1980s .They all are doing it for Power
People are just Fools and unaware of what is actually happening