Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mounicakatneni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
see i have already told you that no one liked your staory because maan and geet are made foe each other why geet should dies if get dies you will not have the story .
to say frankly geet and maan are made for each other how could geet die and maan can combine with that maansi please we request you to not write any more episodes without geet 
we want to see gurmeet and drishti as maan and geet but not like maan and maansi(bakwaas)
PLEASE STOP WRITING AND THINK ABOUT  ANOTHER CONCEPT
BECAUSE JUST SEE HOW MANY NEGATIVE MESSAGES YOU GOT 
SO STOP THIS BAKWAAS
IF I HURTED YOU IAM SORRY FROM THE BOTYTOM OF MY HEART BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH
mounicakatneni thumbnail
😡HOW DARE YOU TO TELL GEET WILL END IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR STORY LINE HIT WRITE A NICE STORY LINE BUT NOT BAKWAAS LIKE WE LIKE TO SEE DRASHTI AND GURMEET TOGETHER BUT ONLY AS MAAN AND GEET OKAY IF GEET SEASON1 ENDS GEET SEASON2 WILL COME WITH GC AND DD AS MAAN AND GEET ONLY NOT AS YOUR BAKWAASS
😡😡
Geetseason2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mounicakatneni

see i have already told you that no one liked your staory because maan and geet are made foe each other why geet should dies if get dies you will not have the story .

to say frankly geet and maan are made for each other how could geet die and maan can combine with that maansi please we request you to not write any more episodes without geet 
we want to see gurmeet and drishti as maan and geet but not like maan and maansi(bakwaas)
SO STOP THIS BAKWAAS

Hmm tell me what shud I do..

Listen to the positve messages which have loved my story,have read it every episode...or those who have written negative without reading,understanding and visualising what i have tried to do with the concept..

Think again..I said people who have read the track..have read the episodes keeping aside the fact that Geet is dead have loved the concept and have also written and praised about it...

For a while think again...Gurmeet is there Drashti is still there..Geet is also there and Maan too isthere...

I cant stop becozz the ones who have read the story have loved it and i am waiting to see replies from those who have read it and have not loved it...

I am open for criticism if it is logical and most havent read my story and have written the concept off without understanding how i have treated the story
heycookie thumbnail

i like ur idea but i love maan more with geet
mounicakatneni thumbnail
SEE ONCE YOU GOT MORE NEGATIVE MESSAGES THAN POSITIVE MESSAGES NO ONE LIKES THE IDEA OF GEEET DIES JUST CHECK
Geetseason2 thumbnail

cast wont change..Drashti and Guru will be there..so i feel why so much fuss about names..

Geet ho ya Maansi..actress toh Drashti hai na and a new love story cant have Drashti as Geet...

Atleast I have kept her in flashback memories.
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😲wow ... uhmm and you call yourself Drashtisfriend ????/ 😕 ... Im sorry but NO to this 👎🏼
gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mounicakatneni

SO STOP THIS BAKWAAS

For ur kind information u can't say that no one like this...
why because there are many pepole who like this ff and love it a lot ...
infact i have 10 frnds who love this and they may be not posting there views that doesn't mean that they don't like the story line...
I know that u like maan and geet together more then maan with some one
i think u didnt read the story line so ur saying like this i have read it
just the name of geet is changed but her acts are smilar...and we have alot of fun
having 2 geet's in the story line there is a lot of musti in it plsss have a look at it
I just wrote it because u told Vikranth bro to stop writing the story line
so i was hurt ...
This is the reason for writing it but i didn't write this to hurt u...
if i have hurt u plsss excuse me...
I AM SOOO SORRY FROM MY BOTTOM OF MY HURT...😕
Geetseason2 thumbnail
My only reply is those who have read it have loved it and just becoz the initial concept is difficult to digest it does not mean the story line and treatment is not good.

Read it once and then give me suggestions..i am open to criticism only when the person criticising has read my work and has points which are valid and are acceptable...

atleast read it once...positive or negative feedback help me improve and do much better.
Geetseason2 thumbnail