* SILENT PRINCESS* mjht ff!!!!!!! Part 19 Page 73

mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

SILENT PRINCESS

hello to all my lovely , amazing and adorable frnds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗🤗i hope u all are fine and smiling !!!!!!!!!!!😳
so frnds i m back withanotherff!!!!!! as usual its about MAyank, Nupur , Samrat and Gunjan.

MAyank : " he is the cool dude , prince charming of the college. every girl falls for him on the very first meeting. in his last year of his college , he along with his best friend Sam is completely unaware of what the future is to bring for him...

Sam: he is the *man with brains* of the college and people often wonder how he ended up asthebest friend of MAyank. however they both enter into the last year of their college ready for Einsteintheoriesbut not for the mystery called love...

5 friends
Nupur: " Nupur is a beautiful girl with everything that she could ask for in life...but with something missing...maybe...love...

Gunjan: " Gunjan is the pampered, sensitive, chatter box ofthegroup of friends who is a happy go luckygirlalways ready for the next page oflifeand alwayshopefulthatthenext page will be equally exciting and beautiful...

Diya: " diya is strenght of the group who may appear a cute , sweet girl but can stand for her frnds whenever they need her.

Suhani: " sahani istheromantic girl of their group and the one they all love immensely.

Priya: " priya is the all knowing always helping frnd in their group , not to forget with anamazingsense of humor!

they all are entering a new year, without knowing that this year hearts are going to be connectedandlovestories going to form..all theyhaveto do is wait ...andlet their hearts take over...

PART 1 PAGE 1
PART 2 PAGE 5
PART 3 PAGE 9
PART 4 PAGE 13
part 5 page 17
part 6 page 22
PART 7 PAGE 26
Part 10 Page 38
part 11 page 44
part 12 page 48

part 13 page 51

part 14 page 55
part 15 page 59
part 16 page 62
part 17 page 65
part 18 page 69
part 19 73
Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART 1

Nupur woke up at the usual time and got ready for the college. As soon as she was done , she made her way out of her room.

Nupur: " mama mein ja rahe hoon!"

But before she could leave her house's premises , her nephew ran out of his room to give her a morning hug.

Nupur: ( pulling him up in her arms) " awww…how is my prince this morning?"

Arsal: " goodmorning princess! I am fine! Aap kahan ja rahe hain?"

Nupur: " college! Aur kahan jaey ge apke princess apne prince ke bagair?"

She kissed him on his cheek and smiled inwardly at cuteness when those two small hands hugged her.

As soon as her sister came to get Arsal, Nupur was on her way to college.

Nupur Bushan was a twenty years old, beautiful girl whose parents had provided her with never wavering support and love , so when they asked her to drop arts and go on with Literature as her subject , she consented without raising any objection. However the artist in her was still present in her, and the last two years of Literature had not been able to quench the thirst to learn how to sketch and transform fragments of her imagination into sketches on bare pages…Nupur was to many people a mystery, and a friend of hers has even gone to the extent of calling her a deep sea whose surface reflected 'nothing' and so it was , Nupur often thought. Not to forget that she was recently termed as 'the silent princess' by her best friends… a smile crept on her face when she remembered her besties… as God would Have it, as soon as she was pushed into Literature field, she met four people who somehow were always able to see through her.. they may not show it but they knew, and she knew, that with them she was herself… they had learned to understand her mood swings, they knew when she would stay quiet for no reason and when she would laugh , although for that they gave her plenty of reasons. She never spoke much but still she was their princess and they had started using the name so much that her family had followed suit. She was everyone's pretty princess but her silence spoke for herself and so 'silent princess' she was. 

As soon as she switched on her mobile, she was greeted by her bestie Gunjan's message, who out of blue had somehow reached college earlier that day and was now constantly messaging and asking where thy were but what sent nupur in fits of laughter was the ever late gunjan calling them all late comers.

Smiling and wondering what the new day was hold for her , Nupur made her way towards college..not knowing that this semester her life was going to change…. Hearts were going to get connected and eyes…well they would be carrying out their usual duty of connecting hearts…

*******************************

'Mayank ab uth bhe ja! Mujhe class mein pohanchna hai!"

Sam had been knocking Mayank's door since the past 10 minutes but to know avail. All he get to hear were his grunts which menat, " sone de na yar!"

Sam decided to try for one more time as he knew, leaving Mayank sleeping would only lead to his sleeping throughout the day. Sam sometimes wondered how could a man sleep so much but Mayank always had the ability to shock others. At the age of 21 Mayank was in his last year of college and had no inhibitions about life. He was the coolest guy in the college and he never gave a damn to what others thought about him. Sam who was popular too but for his ever present minds and sense of humor, had known Mayank since childhood and so their friendship had already survived too much to suffer from Mayank's sleeping habits.

Sam: " ok Mayank! This is the last time I am telling you to wake up ! if you didn't then I am going to uncle to inform him that you are asusual not interested in going to college and then…"

Sam knew he didn't need to complete his sentence. The only person Maaynk was frightened of was his father and so he heard Maaynk cursing but…waking up!

Maaynk: " uth gaya hoon mere baap! Pata nahe meine tera kya bigara hai! Tu dost hai ya dushman.."

And with this the door flew open and a sleepy Mayank was greeted by a grinning Sam!

Maaynk: " khush hai bhai ko utha kar? Pata nahe…"

Sam: " acha ab rona band kar aur tyar ho ja! Mein neeche gari mein wait ker raha hoon!"
completely avoiding the glare he got from Mayank, Sam made his way to the car , prepared for another Einstein filled day , not to forget Mayank's endless chatter about his girlfriends but Sam was happy with his systematic life and so was completely unaware of what the future held for him and his friend that will cause a hell of a shock to his prided systematic life…

********************************
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I know I am late - sorry :)

Anyways I am just loving the whole cute and mushy idea of this story - and I am just going to comment about all the four chapter here😎
I just love the dialogues you write - they are just amazing ... and the characters are so cute!! I loved what you said about the eyes - it's true, all the love stories begin from th eyes ... That builds the connection ... The characters are well-sketched and I am absolutely loving what you are bringing out about their relationships through tiny-winy scenes ...
The best part being - the friendships - the bondings - they are just awesome ...

Thank you for starting another story - your stories always make me smile - eagerly waiting for the next part :)

God bless you,
Jaee D. Rathore :)
Edited by -jaee- - 12 years ago
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome concept..
and lovely update...
waiting 4 next update
thanks 4 the pm
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful cs and start...add me to ur pm list...cont soon
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
O.M.G!! MEHAKUUU!! 👏 ⭐️ 👏

This is such an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G start!! and MAN! u described bakhtawar to perfection, u know i READ bakhtawar at a place instead of nupur! 😲 😳 .

and awww..u included arsal too..😳 i am sure bakhtwar will be so touched reading abt her darling nephew! u know what strings to touch mehaku!

Excellent!, and well her prince charming is so amazing 😳, finally ur endless questions to bakhtawar that "bakhtuuu..batao na tumhain kaisa larka psnd hai", got answered 🤣 and here u give her the PERFECT prince...😳

and well..make sure YOU ARE NOT MAILING her this story!, she will have to come to forum to read! Bus keh diya toh keh diya! 😎

this is amazing! love u and ofcourse my silent princess..my bakhtuuu...<3

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start dear...cant wait to read more...
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow
aussum update
loved it
thnx for the pm
mayuloveu thumbnail
nice concept. thanx for pm me. continue soon
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 starting. would love to read more. pls pm me when you update and do it soon.