dazzling_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This topic contains deepika's all stylish and fashionable avatars with ratings.

AT SIMI"S SHOW

Deepika is a glamor goddess in this divine orange outfit! She looks statuesque and everything about her look is spot on : her hair, golden cuff, minimal accessories - all perfection. The outfit is awfully similar to the one Kareena wore at the Stardust party but I like this one better.

RATINGS: 7.5/10

AT TRIUMPH LINGERIE SHOW

Deepika's outfit would have worked but the red nails, crystal belt and clutch make the whole thing look like an expensive Forever21 creation that is intended for a Christmas party with some disco dancing.

RATINGS: 6/10

AT ZEE CINE AWARDS

Looks like Deepika has an affinity for drape-y, twist front clingy dresses. She wore something similar for the Kingfisher Calendar launch. She looks nice in the second pic but in the first one the dress material looks cheap and tacky. Walmart version of a couture dress!?!!
RATINGS: 7/10

AT STREET PHOENIX SHOPPING CENTRE

Deepika looks all demure and ladylike in a floral dress with brown accessories. She looks good, her makeup is also great - she just needs to stay away from all the prom/bridesmaid dresses..

RATINGS: 8/10

On the set of "Saregamapa"

In some other part of the country, Deepika decided to fill the color void by wearing a bright lime green/blue Salvaar Kameej for her new movie promos. Hmm, looks like the dress sucked all the color out of her shoes!! Is that the best shoes Deepika could come up with??

Do love the colors and her nude makeup is just fab..Pity abt the shoes...

RATINGS: 7/10

"Break ke Baad" promotions

Not sure if the wide belt was a wise decision with the floral dress. Although it is sitting at Deepika's natural waist, it looks awkward. I think a skinny belt at the empire waist would have worked. Dont like the beehive either...

RATINGS: 5/10

Marie Claire issue release

Deepika continues her love affair with green. She went all out for the Marie Claire issue release in a bodycon dress with gold cutout shoes. And she matched it with updo..Chic and elegant..Eat your heart out, Ranbir, :-)

RATING: 9/10

Fiama Di Willis promotional event

Deepika looks pretty in an outfit that is flattering and easy. She wore a green dress perfectly put together with brown accessories. The green really compliments her skin color and I like how she mixed up her bangles..
RATING: 9.5/10

My Ferragamo" preview

Deepika looks gorgeous, regal and stateque in a bronze Ferragamo gown at the preview of their new collection "My Ferragamo". The rainbow-palette "My Ferragamo" collection includes ballerinas, pumps and wedges and will be launched at Fashion Night Out in Delhi on Sept 10. Deepika is wearing metallic shoes from this new collection which are totally hidden by the gown..How smart!!

RATING: 7.5/10

"Lafangey Parindey" promotions

Deepika went for a casual look with short kurti and skinny jeans. This is a very typical Deepika attire - she tends to prefer casuals vs a dressed up look. I like the kurti but it doesn't really go with the jeans.. What do you guys think? Yay or Nay?
RATING: 5/10

On the sets of Chote Ustad.

she is all covered-up, plain Jane.This shade of orange doesn't really go well with her skin tone and the Nehru collar is also not flattering..She should show some skin:p

RATING: 6/10

Deepika walked the ramp for Farah Ali Khan in an ivory saree and a King's ransom of layered necklaces.

I like the ruby and pearl layer necklace that Deepika has worn. Would be perfect with a red wedding lehenga. Her head tikka is a very traditional kundan design and is equally gorgeous. Wot say?

Unveiling of Jaldi Fit book

Never seen anyone make blue jeans and white shirt look so dayum chic!! Love Deepik's hairstyle - gives her a very uptown look..Also, just realized she has a long upper torso like Britney Spears or is it the effect of low-rise.

RATING: 8.5/10

Day 2, Cannes 2010

Deepika completely rocks the sari here!! She got her makeup right (thank god!!) and the sari hugs her figure, reveals her best assests. And she is showing way more skin than her pre Cannes appearance:-)
RATING: 8/10

PRE CANNES

First of all, lets talk about her makeup.. I have never seen Deepika in such tacky/oily makeup. Chica, stay away from Amisha Patel - she has a bad makeup bug and looks like its contagious!! In fact, get a restraining order against her :p

Second, her clothes..This is a gorgeous dress but its too long. It would have looked more graceful with the pants peeking under the hemline..I also think it should have been sleeveless to show more skin, other than her boobs..This is way too much fabric for summer..Also, isnt velvet a winter fabric??

RATING: 5/10

Cyber-shot camera brand ambassador launch

When wearing metallics, there is a fine line between tasteful and trashy. The key is to go for outfits that are polished rather than gaudy. Since her stunning copper colored dress makes such a bold impact, Deepika goes easy on the accessories and anchors the look with the perfect shoes - open-toe cage booties...Iffy on her hair - they look unkempt..

Deepika wowed the fashion crowd not once but twice on day 2 of WIFW 2010. Deepika was the showstopper for G Pia Fleming, in a one shoulder white gown. I love the hemline and the lace like overlay but not the bubble style - never was a big fan. The gown also looks a little loose around the waist but overall its sophisticated.

Va-va-voom!! Could this gown be any tighter:-) Deepika for Namrata Joshipura in a black metallic gown. The gown has a very simple, clean silhouette and highlights her every curve... Eat ur heart out, Ranbir!!

On the unveiling of her 'People' magazine cover
Deepika looks edgy, cool in her ripped skinny jeans, graphic-T and studded leather vest - how perfect is the vest!! Ripped jeans have a very I don't give a damn rebellious feel to them and will look best with equally edgy and low key pieces like boyish blazers, leather jackets, simple tops. She completes the outfit with some really fierce shoes. A very well styled look...How do you wear ur ripped jeans?? I prefer mine tastefully ripped to ones which have major chunks missing!!

RATING: 10/10

AT FILMFARE 2010

The dress is nothing great - in fact its boring. I do like the draping on the bust, the peek of black satin/leather but the fit around the waist seems a little off. The hair and makeup is flawless. I have to say I am little disappointed in Ms Padukone since she usually dresses up for such events.

RATING: 6/10

TOTAL RATING:  7.45/10

Edited by dazzling_doll - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

*PHEW*

kitna lamba bijli ka khamba...