Who gets the best/worst critics reviews?

Posted: 13 years ago
😛  Probably a topic which will surely be a lot of fun!  Let's examine what actors/actresses get the best/worst critics reviews.  Without a doubt, Kat probably gets the worst reviews and even though she got some good ones (😆), it is probably for mostly her sex appeal.  Out of the rising artists, Anuskha is doing very well.  Vidya has probably gotten the best reviews of any actress in the last year.  Aish, Rani, Deepika, Kareena, etc. get a lot of good reviews as well.  The Khans, Hritik, Akshay all do well despite box office being mixed.  Abhishek surely has received the worst reviews out of any actor in the last year.  😕  When is he going to improve himself?

Please share your thoughts on actors/actresses that get the best/worst critics reviews.

👏
Edited by goneforever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think a lot of times critics are unfair when it comes to Aish. They always mention her beauty and not her performance.

Originally posted by: beboholic

I think a lot of times critics are unfair when it comes to Aish. They always mention her beauty and not her performance.

Especially in commercial/masala films.  I hope that RKS film changes everything for her!  😃
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Earlier there were PAID PREVIEWS... now it is PAID REVIEWS 🤣👏

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Earlier there were PAID PREVIEWS... now it is PAID REVIEWS 🤣👏

ROFL
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm. I would say Akshay Kumar gets the worst reviews. Well you can't blame the critics, just look at the crappy films he does 😆
Vidya gets great reviews...Anushka has gotten a lot of positive reviews too!

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Hmmm. I would say Akshay Kumar gets the worst reviews. Well you can't blame the critics, just look at the crappy films he does 😆

Vidya gets great reviews...Anushka has gotten a lot of positive reviews too!

Akshay's box office appeal has also been affected because of his choice of crappy films!  But, he is a good actor and I hope he does a major turnaround soon!
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anushka and vidya get the best reviews

worst: hrithik, and akshay
Actors who cannot buy the critics get Worst review and vice versa 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think if a critic doesn't like Aishu's performance they get away by saying she looked breath-taking, but when they genuinely liked it...it's praising like no one's business!

But I've noticed Masand is usually the nicest when Aishu is involved and meanest when critiquing Akki...AR, anyone?!