Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapt 5 Denials!

Car Ride = Awakard

Pia was looking out the window to conceal the glow she had just gotten from hearing Abhay's love confession. She felt like she had anticipated ages to hear this. She turned her attention from the window to Abhay.His attention seemed somewhere else.

Pia coughed to grab his attention, but he did not seem to care. She tickled him, and  hit him in his head. Those 2 things which annoyed him the most did not even seem to work to make him talk. Instead hoping for that warm smile of his she craved for, she got the polar opposite effect. Abhay seemed irked, but stayed quiet.  

It was becoming awkward for Pia not to the talk to the man she loved irrevocably, and unconditionally. What was she saying? Her love with Abhay? Hell No! He might have even confessed just to use her. No !No! Pia ! Bloody Hell! Don't think . Remember he is a asshole.🤬 . Pia mentally slapped herself.

Soon they reached the mansion. Abhay stormed out of the car.   Still quiet , he ran toward the hallway. Pia followed him not being able to decipher what's was the sudden change in his attitude for.Pia looked around for Abhay . She inquired him to his valet. He informed her that he was in room,and requested not to be disturbed. 

Pia mentally slapped herself why the hell was she so adamant making him talk? Don't you see he is just a spolit brat. He is your supposed to be your enemy, not your lover. f**k him! Piya! It's better the arrogant bas***d vent out his anger some where else. And, remember He is your enemy ! Piya  repeating this walked away.

Abhay's Room
will upload the rest when my vm is done😳

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ... hi dear ... update ur ff dear ...its awsm ...pls update soon...
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved ur character sketch will start reading now.
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jst started reading the this thread n after reading the charactersketch..i have to say woow...it captures my intrest 4rm the very first line 👏
alicia212 thumbnail
wow nice story
plz update soon

JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read all the chapters in one go...this is the best ff ...i have seen till now...n is soo much enjoying..it grabs my interest n jst puts me in suspense...
plzz syria update soon...n do pm me whenever u update..
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
great
fantastic
fabulous
superb
splendid
amazing
continue soon
plz pm me
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome story yaar. Please PM me when you update. Love to see how long they can deny each other's love
Smoking_up thumbnail
hey syria... Now its high time dear. Comeon update ur all the ffs naa plz plz... See now piya got her memory back and abhiya r together so all ur wishes came true and now its ur turn to come up with an update...
vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I read all your chapters please please please pm me when you update