Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hy yaar f**kin fantastic lol alot of swearing but i love it this ff is something very different and im starting to fall in love with it i loved abhays confession cant wait unti; next update so be quick also plezzz update inject me sweetly๐Ÿ˜ณ
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: syria2014

Chapter 5(Anguish, Jealousy, and Confused emotions)

1. When Piya came out of the bathroom, Abhay was leaning against her bed. Piya thought it was a damn sexy pose. She mentally slapped herself for staring further. She turned away.

2. Piya breathed heavily. And, closed her eyes. Abhay yearned for Piya in every way possible. He slowly traced her forehead, cheeks, lips, and her collar bone. He threw kissed down her neck, her collar bones, and kissed every part of the face. Piya unable to control to urge rubbed her self against the jeans, and hugged him tightly. Abhay slowly pulled her from the hug, and kissed her with all the mighty force he had. Abhay traced his finger through her bras to untighten it. But, Piya realizing she could not go further threw him with all force and ran away.

3. As soon as he saw Piya, he kissed Michelle back to make rise jealousy. Piya seeing this stumped her foot ,and left. As soon as Piya left, Abhay kicked Michelle out of her Mansion. Abhay put his t- shirt, and left to find Piya. Piya felt hurt, and betrayed. Why did she envy him seeing with other girls? And, Abhay was she only toy for him. As soon she saw Abhay, she wiped her tears and straightened herself.

4. Piya (excited like a little child)- You brought me to a fair. Am I dreaming?  Abhay Raichand , Acting like a normal  person. Brought me to a fair (popping her eyes out)
5. Abhay,and Piya went to the fair. Upon guys sighting Piya, they came to introduce theirself. Abhay was irritated, and jealous. Piya seeing reaction flirted with the guys back. He had to pay for the damages he had done in the morning she thought.

6. Abhay- No thanks! I think it would better if you leave. And, she is my fianc. (Abhay blocking Piya, and holding her possessively)

7. Piya, and Matt left.

8. Piya was scared. She flet guilty for not trusting Abhay. He was right.

9. Matt - Yes Malibu Barbie!. Took you long to figure out. Humans so stupid. I am gonna turn you to my boss. But, why should all that beauty go to waste. You can give me pleasure (tracing her neck).
Abhay(coming from behind)- Or It can be the last day you will ever be alive

10. Piya(scowling)- Yes! I f**king perfectly understand , I screwed up trusting some random stranger. But wbu? You bring some wh**e every night. And, you were only jealous.(retorting back)

11. Abhay-Yes! I f**king envy at thought of other man touching you. You are mine. Yes! From the day you have stepped in my life. You have put me through hell, but still I f**king have to care about you . Yes! The only reason I pick a fight with you is to see your priceless reaction , and you look so darn cute with you reaction.  You are f**king taking over a mind every day. And, you know what happened in the morning was to make you ass jealous. I don't give a shit about any other wh**e. Yes! I think there is a hope for us. Yes! I have begun stirred up some feeling for you. But, not now . From today , I am keeping my distance myself from a girl like you. A girl like you can never love. And from today on we both are strangers. I am only trying to save ur f**king ass. Remember! You hate me, and I hate you. And, if you wanna ride in car back with me. Yes! The asshole Abhay Raichand confessed..  Get your f**king Ass in the car , I am leaving . If you don't wanna come, I will send a driver for you later.

12. Piya got back in the car with a smile on her face from the confession Abhay had just confronted her. But, she dare not to talk or make any conversation. A part of  her felt guilty. And , the car ride to mansion was filled with silience.

13.Precap
Abhay wills start dating some other girl And, Piya will try to deny her feeling for Abhay. Both will. And, Abhay he said Piya the other day was a mistake

1. Piya can never control her attraction towards Abhay .
2. TOO ROMANTIC...I LOVED IT...I THINK IM ACTING LYK A BESHARAM...ABHAY CAN'T CONTROL HIS URGE FOR PIYA AND SHE ALSO GIVE INTO HER TEMPTATION.
3. Abhay only wanted to see Piya's reaction but she took it serious i didn't seeing Abhay with some other girl.And i like the Abhay who only loves Piya and is not lyk the Abhay who was the i the 1st part of the ff.Piya brought a change in his life.
4. Even I also cant believe Abhay brought her to a fair.
5. Awww Abhay is jealous.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.Before he wanted to see her reaction but now she also wants to see his cute jealous face.
6. I was really happy when he said that she is his fiance. 
7. Piya just left Abhay and went with a stranger.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
8. Very late thinking of Piya
9. Abhay really would have not wanted that hands on Piya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
10. Piya wanted to say that for a long time
11. Abhay confesses his love but finally makes me sad that from now on he is going to protect her and HATES HER
12. Piya was happy but she forgot that Abhay finally said that he hates her because she was sure that Abhay can't go away from her and she knows Abhay only said that in anger.If he even said with hatred also she was sure she can change because she came to know that she has a special place in his heart.
13. AFTER ALL THIS HAPPINESS THIS MADE ME SAD AND BROKE MY HEART

BUT STILL WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wil reply to everyone indiviually ok. and, reveal the next plot. btw, the ff will be ending by the end of the august.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great update dear
amazing
looking forward
thanks for pm

LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum update loved it๐Ÿ‘
update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

mansim thumbnail
nice part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ
finally abhay confessed๐Ÿ˜ณ
cant wait for the next part๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
update soon๐Ÿ˜‰
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Awesome update yaar.. Abhiya were lovely.. n finally Abhay Raichand confessed..gr8.. Loved it.. Continue soon..thanx for d pm..lol.
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
syria...syria...syria
I love ur ffs
I myself cant judge which 1 is my favourite
After sooo much thinking i think my fav is this one i really love the abhiya fight here
Pleeez continue this ff
Pleeez...pleeez...pleeez...pleeez...pleeez...pleeez...pleeez
If u could can u update it today
Pleeez
Love u alwayzzz
Renuka
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey...
update soon yr...
me waiting...