His Way [AR FF] link to the next thread :)

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey every one this is Srishti here this is my second ff called His Way. the concept and story was in my mind from few days finally i thought to pen it down. the story is based on my favourite couple Armaan Riddhima.I would like to really thank my readers/ frnds of my 1st ff for supporting me in my 1st ff hope to see your support for this ff as well and along with thatwould be really happy to see new readers/ frnds.

Prologue

"what we are already married"

"kab kahan kaise"

well this is the prologue i wont reveal it who is saying these lines. all i can say is either it could be armaan or riddhima or both armaan riddhima but who is speaking these lines will be revealed with the time.

note: a small hint this is not gona be a child marriageif u are thinking that.

I will put up the character sketch by tomorrow

my other ff is called dill mill gayye : ab kya hoga

this ff is continued from the last epi of dmg. it basically shows AR life ahead along with new interns and the fun between the entire old gang and new gang

I am shifting this FF on my blog to read this story click
link: https://www.stlivelife.com/his-
my 1st ff isnt ending yet[:)Edited by youth_showsfan - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youth_showsfan thumbnail
INDEX

</strong>

character sketch - pg1

update 1 - pg 7

update 2 - pg 11

update 3 - pg 15

update 4 -pg 18

update 5 - pg 23

update 6 - pg 27

update 7 - pg 31

update 8 - pg 35

update 9 - pg 40

update 10 - pg 48

update 11 - pg 53

update 12 - pg 60

update 13 - pg 68

update 14 - pg 74

update 15 - pg 81

update 16 - pg 87

update 17 - pg 93

update 18 - pg 101

update 19 - pg 110

update 20 - pg 118

update 21 - pg 126

update 22 - pg 132

update 23 - pg 137

update 24 - pg 142

<strong>link to thesecond thread 😊

Edited by youth_showsfan - 6 years ago
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cont soon
plz pm me too
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Character sketch

Armaan mallik : He is 20 years old he is in the second year of the college. He is the second heir to the mallik enterprise. He is very short tempered person and in his anger he cannot control himself or his feelings he forgets whats right and whats wrong. When it comes to his work he is too passionate about it. He is protective and at the same time too possessive about his family and friends, He is too rigid as well. Meanwhile he is too friendly, fun loving, adventurous and a sporty kind of person, likes to go in parties. Likes flirting and spending time with loved ones. 

Riddhima gupta: she is 20 years old. She is in the second year of the college. She is the only daughter of shashank and Padma gupta. She is a very sweet person remains calm and compose. She is very beautiful girl along with that she is also talented. She likes dancing and like playing basketball.  She is a friendly kind of a girl. She loves her family too much and respects their decision. She has a dream of helping her father in his business after graduating. She is scared of darkness likes to spend her time while doing something creative. She is bit baby by her nature.

Atul mallik:  he is 25 years old. Armaan's elder brother currently handling the malik industry (currently he is the managing director). He loves his younger brother too much and saves him from their father's anger every time.

Anjali mallik: she is 24 years old. She is Wife of atul mallik. She helps atul in his business by being his PA.  She loves her dewar armaan a lot and pampers him as well and at the same time help atul to protect armaan from his father's anger

Muskaan chadda: she is 20 years old and is riddhimas classmates cum best friend. She is same as DMG

Rahul grewal: he is 20 years old and is armaan's friend and also a friend of riddhima and muskaan. He secretly likes muskaan but can't confess due to her bubbly nature scared of her reactions.

Abhimanyu modi: he is 20 years old and is in the same class as others. he loves sports.

Nikita malhotra: she is 20 years old and is in the same class with armaan riddhima Rahul muskaan and abhimanyu. She secretly likes abhimanyu.

Billy mallik: he is 50 years old and CEO of the malik enterprise. He has 2 son's atul and armaan. He loves his children.

Ananya mallik: she is 48 years a house wife enjoys kitty party and like billy even she loved her children.

Shashank gupta: he is 50 years old and CEO of the gupta enterprise. He loves her daughter riddhima and calls her angel.

Padma gupta: she is 48 years old a house wife and goes to kitty party with her friend ananya mallik. She loves her daughter riddhima and calls her angel like her husband.

Story At a Glance

Billy and shashank are childhood friends they both had dreams of becoming successful business men and after loads of struggle their respective companies are on top. Their bungalow is also next to each other. Since their parents are childhood friends even armaan and riddhima are child hood friends though they don't love each other yet.  Armaan calls her baby sometime cause of her acts and another reason being her voice but he prefers calling her basket more. Riddhima's voice is very sweet just like a child. Due to armaans nature he is very protective and possessive about riddhima since childhood he has always been with her he even use to choose those classes or activites which riddhima use to choose in school. Armaan always tries to find ways for problems but either it's his bad luck or destiny most of the time it happens the opposite or he ends up getting a shock. But still he wants things to happen his way''''

Edited by youth_showsfan - 13 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting start.
Do pm me whn u update.
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
update soon...
plz change d font n colour in dis ff plz...
ask ankita or sidhi to make a banner for u!
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting prologue. Do continue.
swarobi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
good prologue pls continue soon
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome prolouge cont soon