Gallery i wll also die for him.

---edited by Dev team as chatting is against the rules--------------------

but what if he is again not ready to die with you and live life with new girl😉

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
hazelgirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Willows

👏

interesting reply,if indeed the truth is out on second day, the bond of trust would only grow stronger than it would have in normal relationship, however if you tell only in the middle stage of relationship then i would call it as emotional blackmail, for you know that other person is in love and it is most appropirate time, it is like not allowing the other person to either chew or sollow.

Coming to faith and confidence, i would salute such a person who inspite of having a kid and a earlier relationship feel that he can be faithful to another person and to gain that faith he/ or she first gains his confidence and breaks it subsquently when it is virtually diffcult for the other party to do anything about it.

👏👏true...
hazelgirl thumbnail
😛
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

he also trust you and wants you to accept him as he is ....criminal etc......

Kavith-2305 thumbnail
Gallery this is Debate mansion lets discuss abt this topic and not abt personals
Traveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavith_2305

If u really a love a person even if he is a criminal you will accept him as it is.....and will try to change him

erm..i think if he is a criminal then i guess i wud change him..but otherwise if has some other quality which probably i dont like or am irritated by,as long as it does not harm him..i dont think it is upto me to change it coz i think when ur falling in love with a person u fall in love with him/her as he is ....u cannot say X is a nice person..but ill have to change this coz i dont like it,and then it will be perfect..we shd take it all in when we are falling in love with the person

neway i think that if a person is a single parent he shd not wait for more than a couple of days to reveal the fact..if he/she waits till the other to get to kno him and ultimately when the other person falls in love tells him abt it,it wud be kinda selfish coz the person wil already be in love and cant really do anything abt it coz now she/he is in love and would not want to lose the person...so i guess that the person should tell me at the begining of the relationship itself and then if i totaly feel that i share a very good rapport with the person and if i feel that the person is totally what im looking for then the single parent status should not be a problem at all

Edited by Traveller - 18 years ago
Too_Much thumbnail

Originally posted by: Traveller

erm..i think if he is a criminal then i guess i wud change him..but otherwise if has some other quality which probably i dont like or am irritated by,as long as it does not harm him..i dont think it is upto me to change it coz i think when ur falling in love with a person u fall in love with him/her as he has ....u cannot say X is a nice person..but ill have to change this coz i dont like it...

neway i think that if a person is a single parent he shd not wait for more than a couple of days to reveal the fact..if he/she waits till the other to get to kno him and ultimately when the other person falls in love tells him abt it,it wud be kinda selfish coz the person wil already be in love and cant really do anything abt it coz now she/he is in love and would not want to lose the person...so i guess that the person should tell me at the begining of the relationship itself and then if i totaly feel that i share a very good rapport with the person and if i feel that the person is totally what im looking for then the single parent status should not be a problem at all

well said accept him never try to change him👏

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Gallery this is Debate mansion lets discuss abt this topic and not abt personals

true😊

Too_Much thumbnail

Hmmm so wasi going tooooo personal 😉

so according to this in the begining every one will ready accept but later they will feel guity on there decision not in all cases but maximum cases...

Too_Much thumbnail

really believe??????😉