Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Willows thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: kavith_2305

If u really a love a person even if he is a criminal you will accept him as it is.....and will try to change him

👏

i appreciate kavita, i believe love is indeed a wonderful feeling, the prerequisites of people falling in love with each other is nature, character, attributes including physical, approach towards life, his/her socio-economic status, mutual trust and compatibility.

now when you feel that most of the prerequisites are met, you go ahead and forge a relationship, mind you, physical attributes may not matter, but other attributes like sincerity, honesty, faith, integrity are of utmost important before you take the plunge.

once you have satisfied with the attributes you go-ahead, once you are into it, the sea of affection blurrs your vision and rationale, and nothing else is more important, people do things to prove oneself to other and in the process do things which they would not do other wise.

Given the above situation where two people are in madly in love, now as stated above, their rationale is working below their normal level and their decisions are erratic and more based to please the other partner, and suddenly you feel that the other person is not the same and the emotion was just a face off, the rationale is further depleted of its capacity to think and the normal reaction is and should be that of being cheated.

Nishani thumbnail
Well....my boyfriend Devin and I are looking towards getting married by the end of this year.....he has a 1 year old son from a previous girlfriend.

I fully accept it cos I love him....the baby is adorable. He lives with his mommy and Devin visits him regularly.

If a person in this type of situation is open-minded and is ready to fully accept it, then I see no forseeable problem. We spoke about it right from the start and he gave me a chance to back out of starting a relationship but I knew I could handle it cos I love, admire and respect him.
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think i would feel cheted and bad since the dude wasn't open about his child from teh start.
but if he's really a nice person..and if we both click..i woudl go ahead and marry him..cuz atleast he told me the truth..better late than never u see.

😊
hazelgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Willows

👏

I appreciate your views; i believe it would have been better if the concerned partner had told about the child before entering into a relationship.

honesty is a virtue which cannot be relative or subjective, if the person is honest then he/she should have told about the child/kid on the first day so as to enable the other partner take a rational decision devoid of affection and emotions, because he /she did not knew the facts and carried on the relationship, it may build stronger and stronger and then one day out of blue if the child is brought in the open, the immediate reaction would be cheating.... and this is way i would feel.

👏true....but a person only after having a faith and confidence in another person then only that person will tell his or her's personal life..if i had a kid..then obviously..on the first day itself i wnt tell this....but may b on the second day i wud😛
hazelgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishani

Well....my boyfriend Devin and I are looking towards getting married by the end of this year.....he has a 1 year old son from a previous girlfriend.

I fully accept it cos I love him....the baby is adorable. He lives with his mommy and Devin visits him regularly.

If a person in this type of situation is open-minded and is ready to fully accept it, then I see no forseeable problem. We spoke about it right from the start and he gave me a chance to back out of starting a relationship but I knew I could handle it cos I love, admire and respect him.

👏 👏
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kavith_2305

If u really a love a person even if he is a criminal you will accept him as it is.....and will try to change him

Hmmm if he is a criminal and he is not changing then what will you do....😉

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

Hmmm if he is a criminal and he is not changing then what will you do....😉

----edited by DEV team as chatting in the DM is against the rules-----------

Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
Willows thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazelgirl

👏true....but a person only after having a faith and confidence in another person then only that person will tell his or her's personal life..if i had a kid..then obviously..on the first day itself i wnt tell this....but may b on the second day i wud😛

👏

interesting reply,if indeed the truth is out on second day, the bond of trust would only grow stronger than it would have in normal relationship, however if you tell only in the middle stage of relationship then i would call it as emotional blackmail, for you know that other person is in love and it is most appropirate time, it is like not allowing the other person to either chew or sollow.

Coming to faith and confidence, i would salute such a person who inspite of having a kid and a earlier relationship feel that he can be faithful to another person and to gain that faith he/ or she first gains his confidence and breaks it subsquently when it is virtually diffcult for the other party to do anything about it.

Kavith-2305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Guss .....kavith..change kare gaa yaar dont depress...her..........😆 

Gallery i wll also die with him.Hope u wont mind it
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Willows ...well written..... 👏 👏