Arjun Singhania is acting so out of character

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Arjun is acting so out of his character ever since he left Singhania house hold

1) He never blindly trust anyone but now he trusted Alhuwaliah accepted him after one or two days

2) He never allow anyone to raise hand on him without his fault but he allowed Arvind, Sudhir and Rajveer to abuse him

3) He never oppose Rajveer in hospital when he was beating him black and blue when he himself confessed he had intention to kill Kartar but did not

4) He never questioned Sudhir what he did to his mother

5) He is not bothered why RPS never visited him in jail after all its RPS who instigated him to kill Kartar for revenge

6) He never gives up in face of any hostility but telling Arohi to forget him and start new life

He was so intutive and clever before. What has happened? His reactions are looking so out of character

The Arjun Singhania who was shown before would be all excited and raring to get out of jail and give justice to his mom, find his real father etc not start dialogues like this case is open and shut, all eveindence is agianst me etc
Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know! but i guess that his love for arohi is so strong that these petty matters wouldnt make him take a bad decision because he knows that they both will have to deal with the consequences now that he is married to her and she is his life :) hopefully if there is another misunderstanding he will uderstand her just like he understood her when she stopped him from killing dadu :)

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arjun changed for Arohi, hence he wants to be a good person and he even told her  that he's no longer going to run from the circumstances but face them and truthfully get out

I dont know why he didnt question sudhir or wonder where rudra is.. god knows.. but i get why hes acting like that w/ arohi..

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
He is not out of character, he doesn't fight back because of his love for Arohi. He wants to do right by her, hence he takes the beating.

The part where he accepted defeat and wanted Arohi to move on did surprise me though, I didn't expect that from Arjun. He has never been one to give up so easy but I guess it is sinking in that the charge against him is serious and would be hard to fight in court without proof.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Arjun is acting so out of his character ever since he left Singhania house hold

1) He never blindly trust anyone but now he trusted Alhuwaliah accepted him after one or two days That's because he is confused. He does not know whom to believe and whom not to. He feels helpless because he is not able to do anything for his mother. He also knows that KSA has always been fair and Arjun has always been emotional. He has always craved for love and never got it. It's natural for him to lean towards them. And he never had anything against the Ahluwahlias. He was against them only for his dad.

2) He never allow anyone to raise hand on him without his fault but he allowed Arvind, Sudhir and Rajveer to abuse him He did that once before too during Arohi's engagement with Cheeku. He came with the ring and was hit by Rajveer , but he din't even say anything.

3) He never oppose Rajveer in hospital when he was beating him black and blue when he himself confessed he had intention to kill Kartar but did not Same as above

4) He never questioned Sudhir what he did to his mother where the time or opportunity toπŸ˜†

5) He is not bothered why RPS never visited him in jail after all its RPS who instigated him to kill Kartar for revenge He probably knows, I supposeπŸ˜• And he also knows that Ahlus will never let any one meet him and so on and so foreπŸ˜•

6) He never gives up in face of any hostility but telling Arohi to forget him and start new life

He was so intutive and clever before. What has happened? His reactions are looking so out of character
 Happens sometimes when calamities from all surrond youπŸ˜•
The Arjun Singhania who was shown before would be all excited and raring to get out of jail and give justice to his mom, find his real father etc not start dialogues like this case is open and shut, all eveindence is agianst me etc

This is what I thinkπŸ˜†
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Arjun has changed because of Arohi. Because he loves her and does not want anything to come in his way.  He takes all the nonsense from Ahluwalias because of Arohi. He is so lost and helpless now.  He just feels everybody has forsaken him except for Arohi.  Since all evidence proves that he is guilty, he has somehow accepted his fate, because there was no one with them (Arjun and Arohi) in Daddu's room and even there was, then it was the culprit who shot Daddu. So there is no evidence, only Arohi's word of mouth, which the Ahluwalias do not believe.

I wonder if there were any cameras in the Ahluwalias residence.  Just like when Rajveer was checking some CDs when Rashi met with the accident.  How come, he did not bother to check if there were any CDs now. 

Arohi should check into this possibility.  If there is any CD which could prove exactly what happened on that fateful day.  The person/persons who heard them in Daddu's room must have taken Arjun's gun and used it to shoot Daddu. Probably the person was already hiding in the room, with the help of someone from the house (Amrit or Simmi).

Arohi and the gang should sit and discuss the various possibilities and not solely rely on the Lawyer. 

Glad that Arjun is not a Singhania anymore. πŸ‘

He is just ARJUN.  😭

Does anybody know his mother's name.  Arohi did read about it on the Birth Certificate.  Arjun saw his mother's name on the document in the file, which Billu brought. No mention was made of his mother's name.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Where is Billu? Looks like he disappeared.
Edited by lara3110 - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
well he is not out of character!..he is the most consistent character of the show!..
well love changes ppl unbelievebly!..so here is ur answer!..
he din trust or accept the ullus rite away!..he did feel wierd seeing their over friendliness!..but when arohi showed that her family loves her so arjun had to agree and moreover he din know wat a family is he has never got this type of love since his childhood!..and if u say that wat about dadi and rashi well a family cannot be of just 1 or 2 persons!..u need parents and some good relatives!..which arjun never had!..

dadi wasnt there with arjun since begining!..she had gone to village when he was young and returned recently!..

ok he did lose hope but that was out of concern for arohi!..he cudnt see the suffering of arohi!..

well he din fight back coz he is no more a criminal he has changed!..

hope i made myself clear!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
well he is my most fav character on the show undoubtedly...coz he always acts the way we all expect him to...his love for Arohi has finally changed him and m glad he has chosen this path but those ullus will be ullus forever...😑 they dont realise that why the hell a person who was a criminal once upon a time would confess himself and send himself to jail..?? πŸ˜•
they have lost their minds and they all are acting so out of character acc to me but not Arjun...and morever he does not want to fight back like he used to before coz he is not a criminal anymore...all he wants is that Arohi believes in him and that is happening..he is happy and contended with it and Arohi on the other hand will fight for him...and m in totally loving this track 😳
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well.. i guess CVs r to b blamed and the screenplays tht dont reach the director on time!!!   I was shocked to learn tht ! wat a shoddy work!   No doubt the story and characters r so inconsistent .. i guess the screenplay writers dont have enuf time on hand to go thru wat they had written previously... and wat characters they had introduced earlier in the story...

all this reminds me of KMH1.. wer the number of years Arjun was separated from his mother varied every few months ranging from 18 years to 20 years..and v had pretty good fun at tht..πŸ˜†

even if they do such a thing, they shud hide the glaring bloopers and loop holes cleverly...

but alas they handle the whole storyline and characters so poorly tht u jst cant relate to thm and feel as if u r seeing a different person with the same name with every new twist introduced!...πŸ˜†

in the nutshell i wud say..
1.   Arjun is a changed person thn wat v had seen in the start..  he had hell lot of shades...

Arjun No. 1:  A hardcore introvert tough kidnapper Arjun...who hadnt killed a fly!πŸ˜†

Arjun No. 2:  A womanizer but honest Arjun...he never advanced on any girl without her permission how thotful!πŸ˜†   and Mr. Hard-to-get is most sought after guy.. afterall...!πŸ˜†

Arjun No. 3:  A obedient son Arjun

Arjun No. 4:  The short-tempered Arjun who can be easily provoked and pursuaded to take drastic steps without thinking twice.. especially when told by RPS... v do c "short-tempered Angry" Arjun every now and then bt  then he changes his stripes wen he is around Arohi..πŸ˜†

Arjun No. 5:  The 70s ka Nirupama Roy Arjun... the grt sacrificing lamb πŸ˜†

Arjun No. 6:  The goofy and talkative Arjun...

Arjun No. 7:  The good dad Arjun...

Arjun No. 8:  The Bad boy seductive Arjun...

Arjun No. 9:  Romantic and sensitive Arjun...

Arjun No. 10:  Arjun as a faithful husband...

now thts our Arjun with feathers of multi-colors...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

2.  Arohi has matured quite a bit thn wat she was previously.. bt still she is much more into her character thn Arjun is.. and her gradual transition from being a bubbly girl to a matured wife was easily visible.. I am very thankful to CVs tht annoying Arohi gradually transistioned into cute loving Arohi bt still i m sure they can do something about her screeching voice tht she relays sometimes... which takes away the charm from her otherwise lovely and intense character...😳
Edited by violette - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

well.. i guess CVs r to b blamed and the screenplays tht dont reach the director on time!!!   I was shocked to learn tht ! wat a shoddy work!   No doubt the story and characters r so inconsistent .. i guess the screenplay writers dont have enuf time on hand to go thru wat they had written previously... and wat characters they had introduced earlier in the story...

all this reminds me of KMH1.. wer the number of years Arjun was separated from his mother varied every few months ranging from 18 years to 20 years..and v had pretty good fun at tht..πŸ˜†

even if they do such a thing, they shud hide the glaring bloopers and loop holes cleverly...

but alas they handle the whole storyline and characters so poorly tht u jst cant relate to thm and feel as if u r seeing a different person with the same name with every new twist introduced!...πŸ˜†

in the nutshell i wud say..
1.   Arjun is a changed person thn wat v had seen in the start..  he had hell lot of shades...

Arjun No. 1:  A hardcore introvert tough kidnapper Arjun...who hadnt killed a fly!πŸ˜†

Arjun No. 2:  A womanizer but honest Arjun...he never advanced on any girl without her permission how thotful!πŸ˜†   and Mr. Hard-to-get is most sought after guy.. afterall...!πŸ˜†

Arjun No. 3:  A obedient son Arjun

Arjun No. 4:  The short-tempered Arjun who can be easily provoked and pursuaded to take drastic steps without thinking twice.. especially when told by RPS... v do c "short-tempered Angry" Arjun every now and then bt  then he changes his stripes wen he is around Arohi..πŸ˜†

Arjun No. 5:  The 70s ka Nirupama Roy Arjun... the grt sacrificing lamb πŸ˜†

Arjun No. 6:  The goofy and talkative Arjun...

Arjun No. 7:  The good dad Arjun...

Arjun No. 8:  The Bad boy seductive Arjun...

Arjun No. 9:  Romantic and sensitive Arjun...

Arjun No. 10:  Arjun as a faithful husband...

now thts our Arjun with feathers of multi-colors...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

2.  Arohi has matured quite a bit thn wat she was previously.. bt still she is much more into her character thn Arjun is.. and her gradual transition from being a bubbly girl to a matured wife was easily visible.. I am very thankful to CVs tht annoying Arohi gradually transistioned into cute loving Arohi bt still i m sure they can do something about her screeching voice tht she relays sometimes... which takes away the charm from her otherwise lovely and intense character...😳

well a person can have many shades doesn he? anyways i have no complaints with arjun!..😳Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago