MASAND Gossip on Female Star(2) + TOI(1)

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
"Walk of shame"...seriously...what kind of writing is this? 🤣

*******************************************************************************************************************
Sonakshi Sinha's extra baggage!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Sonakshi-Sinhas-extra-baggage/articleshow/8099644.cms

Sonakshi Sinha has managed to make everyone curious. Apparently she carries a spare pair of clothes in her bag all the time.

We can't help wondering why she needs an extra set of clothes. The only two places she goes to are her shoot and Salman Khan's home.

Now either she doesn't want to do the walk-of-shame to her house the morning after, or she is really paranoid about having a wardrobe malfaction. Whatever the case, we want this mystery solved.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
do they mean "that" with walk of shame?? how would u know with sumone's clothes?? its her wish if she keeps extra clothess.. TOI is stupid sumtimess..
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she goes to sallu's house regularly? why?
mmm1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mmm kuch tou chakar chal raha hai boss ... Lolllzzz
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: mogliF21

for Papad Belo classes ðŸ˜†

i thought to make halwa for bhai..🤣

and then sing bhai ka jalwaa.. ooppssieee she wont call him bhai eeh..😉😆😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

i thought to make halwa for bhai..🤣

and then sing bhai ka jalwaa.. ooppssieee she wont call him bhai eeh..😉😆😆

U Made Fun of My line... 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

U Made Fun of My line... 

ppssshhh billa im kidding...😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

ppssshhh billa im kidding...😆

its ok... everybody make fun of me... u r nt diff den oders...😭

some call me dog... some call me @ nadi kinaare... some make halwa... i m jst a joker 2 all 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
why is she at salman khan house everyday dont she have a boy friend or ranveer singh refused to date her..
to socha kyun na salman khan ko pakar lo .. career to ban jayega
if i was katrina when they were together i would have told her directry not to come to his house everyday
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
30 April 2011
Not People Like Us

Rajeev Masand is Entertainment Editor and film critic at CNN-IBN

EMAIL AUTHOR

Everyone Can at Cannes This Time

Everyone Can at Cannes This Time ' Why Anil Skipped the Climax ' Needs Fresh Excuses, Not Clothes
Aishwarya Rai, a longtime L'Oreal ambassador, will hike her way up to the Croisette in her stilettos, but this year the French brand has invited fellow Indian spokeswomen Sonam Kapoor and Freida Pinto there, too.

In just a few weeks from now, the Cannes Film Festival will kick off in the south of France, and L'Oreal, that cosmetics giant that is one of the festival's biggest sponsors, will sashay its dream team of international beauties on the red carpet. Aishwarya Rai, a longtime L'Oreal ambassador, will hike her way up to the Croisette in her stilettos, but this year the French brand has invited fellow Indian spokeswomen Sonam Kapoor and Freida Pinto there, too.

Ironically, the three ladies are unlikely to come face-to-face since each is expected to be there on different dates. Ash, as she has been doing for years now, will be at the festival on opening night. Sonam arrives midway through the festival, and Freida towards the latter half for the AmFar (The American Foundation for Aids Research) dinner and after-party.

Only a few years ago, Sonam had accused Aishwarya of sabotaging her invitation to Cannes, a charge the former Miss World had vehemently denied. Since then, it's been awkward for the two each time they run into each other, although Aishwarya did walk up to Sonam at Karan Johar's party a few weeks after the Saawariya star made those attacks on her in the press, and extended an olive branch. Yet, one hears that early discomfort between the ladies has seeped into Sonam and Abhishek Bachchan's working relationship on the sets of Abbas-Mustan's Players, which is being filmed in Russia.

There's little love lost between Aishwarya and Freida too, who have consciously avoided joint photo-ops, and who will once again miss each other by a few days in Cannes. Frieda has cattily said more than once in interviews that she's been a fan of Aishwarya since her school days, making it a point to hint at the fact that she's much younger than the Guzaarish star.

+++

Why Anil Skipped the Climax

While on Cannes, Anil Kapoor too is expected to join his daughter Sonam on the Croisette this year.  Anil, who's been shooting with Tom Cruise and Jeremy Renner recently in Vancouver and Prague for Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, has been advised by his agents to make his presence felt at the festival to court international filmmakers for more work. 

Back home, Anil gifted several of his industry friends a DVD of the final season of 24, the TV thriller series that introduced him to American audiences last year. Everyone from Sanjay Dutt and Akshaye Khanna to Karan Johar and Farah Khan received a copy of the show in which Anil's character, president of the fictional Islamic Republic of Kamistan, is introduced as the antagonist and ultimately assassinated.

One filmmaker earnestly watched every episode and reportedly called Anil to discuss the show with him. After praising his performance, the director excitedly revealed that he'd particularly enjoyed the gritty finale in the last episode, but Anil allegedly had little to contribute to the conversation.

As he revealed sheepishly, since the gentleman didn't stop dissecting the climax, Anil hadn't bothered to watch the rest of the season after his character is killed.

+++

Needs Fresh Excuses, Not Clothes

One up-and-coming female star has got into the habit of never leaving home without a fresh change of clothes in her handbag. The actress, who debuted in last year's biggest blockbuster, has said she comes from a conservative family and that her parents would never approve of her wearing skimpy outfits or performing intimate scenes on screen.

Yet, insiders say the change of clothes is just in case she decides to stay over at her co-star's, which she has allegedly been doing often lately. The male actor in question, one of Bollywood's most popular stars, has shifted base to a suburban studio where he's set up temporary residence so he doesn't waste time commuting from home. The actor is shooting round the clock to complete a film slated for an August release. The film's producers have created a comfortable den for the star, complete with a gym and bar within the studio complex.

Unit members say the young actress (who doesn't star opposite him in this film) is always hanging around on the sets, and often stays back until the wee hours of the morning. Friends of the actor find their relationship creepy, considering he's been a close friend of her parents for years, and has known the young lady since she was a child.

Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago