Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oooh yeah, esha, Shaitan is there too

my goodness, the 'S' factor is there in spades. Hope those projects bring them loads and loads of 'S'uccess.
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah that's what we all are hoping n praying for...lets see what happens...😊
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Well his marriage is not a big deal for me at least as I already said...its ur call if u want to include it as its an important phase of his life...I'm cool with anything...It makes no difference to me...😊

i do agree with you, marriage is a personal matter...i dont quite understand why ppl hold marriage responsible for both failure and success. his personal life's happiness and peace depending on marriage make sense...but i guess he is not taking his wife's pointers on acting or projects!! so how come what he does at work gets linked up with wifey?? Both of their careers' success (i guess wifey works too) is because of individual mettle...or so i believe.
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

i do agree with you, marriage is a personal matter...i dont quite understand why ppl hold marriage responsible for both failure and success. his personal life's happiness and peace depending on marriage make sense...but i guess he is not taking his wife's pointers on acting or projects!! so how come what he does at work gets linked up with wifey?? Both of their careers' success (i guess wifey works too) is because of individual mettle...or so i believe.

Yeah...I too believe so...if he fails..its his lack of mettle not because some girl is unlucky for him...and like wise I don't give her credit for his success...his success is because he is able to prove his talent to the world...not because he got lucky by marrying anyone...he had always taken his decisions according to his views,his heart n his mind...so the success or failure he yield from those decisions are solely his responsibility...
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

When are we going to have this FC constructed .

I think Taj Mahal was constructed in less time πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello yr plz mera name add karo rp fanz mai
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

And no credit goes to his marriage.

Absolutely!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Are u asking abt the front page or the title...??

I didn't say anything abt the front page as I yet had to un reserve my post n wanted to say there...but well...its very nice one...u gave the summary n description of their lives till now really well...and from here their another journey starts so apt...and the tiltle is also apt...he's like a detective in Shaitaan so it suits him and Kaya is Pri right now so both are in it...and Supersleuth has a mysterious feeling to it...just like his movies n careerπŸ˜†

When I suggested Supersleuth, I was thinking of Kaya!!!!!!😊

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

hey vertika,

cool title, gr8 write up on the front page, appreciate the detailed info you given about pri's journey there, love the siggies as well. nice work girl! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

By the way, gals, it seems there is yet another common factor between this once 'S'izzling couple - the "S" factor - both their new projects start with the letter S - Surya, Sach ka Samna, Soundtrack. he he he

I would say still sizzling couple Daisy!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

They just need to come together!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
I am only holding his marriage responsible for his failure!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

His success is his own!!!!!😊 πŸ˜†