Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Waise Vertika...isn't the front page ready yet...?what's the chosen concept this time...Shaitaan or Soundtrack...??And what's with this title...'Supersleuth Kaya'...from where is this inspired??
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Page one done finally you guys can check that.
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Waise Vertika...isn't the front page ready yet...?what's the chosen concept this time...Shaitaan or Soundtrack...??And what's with this title...'Supersleuth Kaya'...from where is this inspired??

Ho gaya ready check that and about tittle it is suggested by Shaina and Supersleuth means a super detective and it came from any novel Shai told me but i forgot it's name. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
esha143 thumbnail
Are u asking abt the front page or the title...??

I didn't say anything abt the front page as I yet had to un reserve my post n wanted to say there...but well...its very nice one...u gave the summary n description of their lives till now really well...and from here their another journey starts so apt...and the tiltle is also apt...he's like a detective in Shaitaan so it suits him and Kaya is Pri right now so both are in it...and Supersleuth has a mysterious feeling to it...just like his movies n careerπŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Are u asking abt the front page or the title...??

I didn't say anything abt the front page as I yet had to un reserve my post n wanted to say there...but well...its very nice one...u gave the summary n description of their lives till now really well...and from here their another journey starts so apt...and the tiltle is also apt...he's like a detective in Shaitaan so it suits him and Kaya is Pri right now so both are in it...and Supersleuth has a mysterious feeling to it...just like his movies n careerπŸ˜†

Thanks u can post your view there and i am happy that u appreciated mine and Shai's selection of tittle.  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I was asking about the Front page without mentioning his marriage there. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

esha143 thumbnail
Well his marriage is not a big deal for me at least as I already said...its ur call if u want to include it as its an important phase of his life...I'm cool with anything...It makes no difference to me...😊
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

Some siggies i made for RN 😳

I really need some more pictures of them *sigh*

Beautiful siggies Yasmin!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Great to see you back after so long!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey vertika,
cool title, gr8 write up on the front page, appreciate the detailed info you given about pri's journey there, love the siggies as well. nice work girl! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

By the way, gals, it seems there is yet another common factor between this once 'S'izzling couple - the "S" factor - both their new projects start with the letter S - Surya, Sach ka Samna, Soundtrack. he he he
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Beautiful siggies Yasmin!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Great to see you back after so long!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
wow  those r beautiful sigs, yasmin, plzzz do make few more
esha143 thumbnail