Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.starone.in/features.aspx?sid=116&aid=4508

a few of the actors have said about the show and about him as an actor and host...
all seem to be genuinely said and not because they have to say...

one actor says...πŸ˜ƒ

I loved watching Sach Ka Samna for Rajeev Khandelwal particularly for his hairstyle. I wish I had hair like his...

The different unpredictable hairstyles. straightened hair, curls, less curls more curly... it was fun waiting to see how he looked in each...

He will look the same this time. 
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: esha143

Finally I got hold of the promo for Season 2...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A62OtE4PoaI[/YOUTUBE]

Have seen the promo on Star One many times. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ It seems interesting and Raj looks better in the promos. 😊
😊 😊
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm also watching it everyday Vertiaka...that's why have been searching for it till yesterday on YT to post it here...it hadn't been uploaded till yesterday😊
Vartika07 thumbnail

I'm also watching it everyday Vertiaka...that's why have been searching for it till yesterday on YT to post it here...it hadn't been uploaded till yesterday😊

Thanks for it and lovely video. I like his dressing style too in the show really different and stylish this time. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Thanks for it and lovely video. I like his dressing style too in the show really different and stylish this time. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

yeah...but he looks really handsome n stylish in his natural looks without any fashion...so yeah may be that's the actual effect that's making the video more lovelyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I'm really becoming partial to his looks nowπŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
And no credit goes to his marriage.
esha143 thumbnail

And no credit goes to his marriage.

Vertiak...I'm talking about his natural looks that came to him by birth...not because of his affairs or of his marriage...his looks are always the same...it has got nothing to do with his marriageπŸ˜†...I'm not going to talk about his marriage...
Vartika07 thumbnail

Vertiak...I'm talking about his natural looks that came to him by birth...not because of his affairs or of his marriage...his looks are always the same...it has got nothing to do with his marriageπŸ˜†...I'm not going to talk about his marriage...

I think it should be banned to discuss now. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah he is handsome by birth and now he is looking better than past some days he was looking horrible in those long curly hair.
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
esha143 thumbnail

I think it should be banned to discuss now. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah he is handsome by birth and now he is looking better than past some days he was looking horrible in those long curly hair.
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†...may be...for every one's peace...but I had banne dmyself to keep as much distance as possible... its my decision for my peaceπŸ˜†

yeah he was looking horrible in most cases in those long curly hair...there were really rare occasions where he looked nice to me...now I'm relieved at least for sometime...😳

Vartika07 thumbnail

πŸ˜†...may be...for every one's peace...but I had banned myself to keep as much distance as possible... its my decision for my peaceπŸ˜†

yeah he was looking horrible in most cases in those long curly hair...there were really rare occasions where he looked nice to me...now I'm relieved at least for sometime...😳

And now onwards we will be revealed to see him without those hair and this look suits him the best. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘