Frequent Posters

Cutee999 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
both parts were awesome...

waiting for next update.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi...thanks 4 da pm! totally spectacular...wow...do continue n pm wen u do!! waiting...😉
LuvScooby thumbnail
I hope you continue soon 😳
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Uff  Awesome ☺️☺️☺️☺️ Update soon and please Add me to ur PM llst 😳
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
i absolutely loved itt... you describe things SO well :) Please continue soon and wonderful cliffhanger!!! 😊
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dam...it was so Maaneet...i love Maan attitude...it's so him...pls continue
anks_ams thumbnail
cant wait. pls update soon:)
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
cont soon
kathie_berns thumbnail

Part 3:

"Maan, please please don't leave me. I cant live without you" she sobbed into his chest as she clung onto him.

"I never did leave you Geet. I was, am and will always be with you" he soothed her, stroking her hair.

"I'm really sorry for having behaved like a child. Somewhere down the line I took you for granted because I knew you would come after me and that made me more stubborn to oppose your apologies." She aid between sobs

"Chup Geet! Bilkul chup!" he breathed into her ears. "I should be the one who is sorry for toying with your feelings. I never realized that what I uttered in anger could have such an adverse effect on your being. Heavens are a witness; I went through hell without you. Each day I would only survive on the faint hope that I would find you at any moment. When I could not find you, I went to a nearby dargah and asked God to punish me for hurting my Geet. I was so miserable without you that I felt my life was a worthless burden and when you did not forgive me'.."

"Don't!" she kept a finger to his lips. "Don't ever say that Mr. Maan Singh Khuraana. You have no right to feel that your life is a worthless burden. Your life belongs to me. Do you hear that. Everything about you is mine, so you have no right to feel anything about your life" she stated, looking deep into his eyes. "How can you be so nice Maan? How can you search for me knowing that half of what I did was due to my immaturity! Of course I was hurt when you said those bitter words about me, but once I left the house I realized what a big mistake I had committed. If you couldn't live without me, my every breath was a tedious task without you by my side, loving me and caring for me. Don't make me feel guiltier by apologizing again and again. I had already forgiven you long back. Can you forgive me?" she looked up at him expectantly with tears brimming her beautiful eyes.

"Geet, you never need to apologize to me, ever. A shadow never apologizes with its owner, rather it always follows him, even after death. All I want is Geet for you to by me in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, till death do us part!" he held out his hands as his eyes held the same promise his words spoke. She slowly  put her hand into his hand and repeated, "Till death do us part". She smiled through her tears. He pulled her into a bone crushing hug, and she hugged him back tightly, both of them letting go of their fear and inhibitions, insecurities an anxieties. They were lost in each other when another clasp of thunder rumbled followed by a heavy downpour.

"Maan" she whispered into his chest. "Hmm" he replied still nuzzling with her hair. "Lets go out and play in the rain. It would be fun." She looked up at him with big brown innocent eyes.

"No ways Geet. I just got drenched. I'm in no mood for another round of ice water seeping through my body" Maan refused as he backed away.

"Oh  Maan! You are such a spoilsport. I want to experience the rain drops falling on my body, and according to the promise you just made, we should be together till death do us part." She winked at him mischievously as she pulled him out of the room and down the stairs into the garden outside the mansion.

As soon as they were out, she ran towards the rain closing her eyes and feeling the drops trailing down her body. Slowly she started turning around and dancing in the rain, laughing when the ice cold water began to tickle her. She seemed to have forgotten that she had only a towel covering her. Maan watched her awestruck as she began making small circles around him laughing and dancing, collecting the rain drops in her hand and splashing them on him. Her towel was soaked, clinging to her curves and slipping further down her body, tempting him to do very indecent things right on the lawn.

"Enough Geet! We are going inside. I don't want you catching a cold." He said sternly as he caught her wrist. "Maan, leave me, just because you don't like the rains, it doesn't mean I can't enjoy. Go inside, if you want to. I will come once I have enjoyed the feel of the rains." She said annoyed.

"Geet, don't act childish. Lets go inside." He said a little irritated.

"I'm going nowhere" she said angrily as she tried to pry his wrists off her hands. He began to pull her roughly and she started hitting him with her free hand. As he pulled her to him in one jerk, she lost balance only to feel his strong arms encircling her waist. He hauled her up, causing her to fall against his hard chest. She felt breathless by him holding her so close to his body. Suddenly he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, exposing her neck to his hungry mouth. He started licking the rain drops on her neck eliciting soft throaty moans from her.

Her moans made him go mad. He started biting and sucking her neck trailing down to the top of her exposed curves, leaving deep marks of his passion on the way.

"Maan, stop it!" she told breathlessly as she pushed him away. But he simply pulled her back to him, and his mouth crashed down on hers. His hunger was witnessed by the passion with which he branded her mouth. He pressed her back into his body as he deepened his kiss. She felt weak with desire and her legs gave away. When she was about to fall down, he lifted her in his arms and carried her inside the mansion and up the stairs towards the bedroom, all the while his gaze on her.

As Maan carried her to the room, Geet was filled with nervous anticipation. The look in his eyes, made her almost faint with desire. The sweet ache at the core of her feminity just increased by the minute.

Maan was putting all his experience to exercise his remaining self control until he carried her to the room. The sight of a wet Geet was so tantalizing that he wanted to tear away the towel from her body and make her his, right there on the lawn. When they reached the bedroom, he kicked the door closed with his leg and slowly walked towards the king sized bed.

Gently he deposited her wet form on the bed and went to stand at the side of the bed, slowly peeling off his shirt while all the time watching her reaction.

Maan's shirtless chiseled body made Geet close her eyes and sink further into the bed. Suddenly she felt weight on the bed, but before she could contemplate what was going on, Maan was all over her, like a wild animal. He pulled away the towel covering her body and took her soft curves in his hands massaging it and in turn making her writhe and arch her back. All she could do was cling to the bed railings to keep herself from shaking uncontrollably. His hands were soon replaced by his mouth, biting her hardened buds and making her moan more fiercely. Just when she thought she could take no more, he went further down, licking her navel, while his fingers stroked her feminity. She let out a loud gasp, but he was not done yet. He started biting her inner thighs, licking his way to her core, making her dig her fingernails deep into his back.

"Maan, Please" she moaned when she could no longer take it. He wanted to take his own time teasing her and arousing her, but her moans made it impossible for him to wait for even a second longer. He spread her legs and entered her in one thrust evoking a scream from her. He gently withdrew from her worried that he had hurt her. She opened her eyes when she felt the sudden loss and looking at his worried eyes she said with all the love she possessed. "Maan, you can never hurt me. Because I love you more than my life." These were the words Maan was dying to hear, and upon hearing those words, it drew him crazy. He entered her again, this time with more pressure, releasing the primitive animal in him. Tears escaped her eyes, but he kissed them away. The thought of her being his and only his, filled him with immense satisfaction.  Soon he started pounding into her, stifling her loud moans with his passionate mouth. He set up an unimaginable rythem and she slowly picked up on it. He flooded into her, and together they reached ecstasy. Long after, they cuddled up satisfied at having possessed each other forever and Maan whispered to a sleepy Geet,  "I Love you." She whispered back with a sleep smile, "I love you too sweetheart"'''''..

the end********😊

so how was it? did i match up to your expectations? if yes, please do leave some lovely comments. And i will come up with a another romantic os soon named GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN BOYS😉 those who want to be pmd can send me a friend request. if interested read my fan fiction

STRANGE DESIRES

Edited by kathie_berns - 13 years ago
LuvScooby thumbnail
Nicely Done...Loved it...It had all the ingredient of a hot romance😳