Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ooh i like that concept kavya..

@chandni - gud take.. humne romit-shefu pairing maangi thi, DVs ne romit-shefu-sanchit-simi Squaring kara di!! 🤣

@sruj - nice VM!! luv that song 😍 we luv u too 🤗

@-swwetgirl- sweet take 😉.. although i don't think it wud be Arjun's love for Arohi that will stop him from killing KSA.. his own character doesn't have that particular trait.. 😎

@olly, ari, anjali, Hi!!😆 takes kahan hai??! 😈

@kavya.. ditto!! mentioning the letter doesnt matter na.. letter was part of diary.. ab puri ki puri diary jala di arjun ki arohi ne toh.. nothing else even compares!! uska brahmastra usne chala diya , RPS ka safety net hai ya nahi kal pata chalega.. maybe RPS's priority is KSA's ruin n it doesnt matter if he gets burnt on the way maybe!! puts more emphasis on his evil obsession!! 😕

@lara - thnx 😳 first i think arohi might have to face arjun's music no pun intended!! aaj pata chalega kya hone wala hai.. very dramatic post btw 😆 (p14)

@mandy - gud take..we hope arjun thinks logically rather than trust RPS blindly.. especially his latest tryst wid RPS's canada-gauri-conspiracy shud give him some perspective..but in that provoked-enraged situation.. anything cud be running in his mind!! 😕 (p17)
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res for retakes.. ab take likhna kam hai kya???? way to go guys.. awaiting retakes...
kavyasam thumbnail
he hee   pata  nai   sab  log  kaha par hai ,  they are coming late . 

gauri ke baare  mein discussion chal raha tha? 

I think she turned negative arnd epi  35 ,   that is in the early phase of the show,   they  would not  have changed any script that early  .
aksh4IF thumbnail
eggjcktly kavya.. can't think of any reason to change script at that point!! it dint look out of place either.. arjun ke pyar me pagal, OCD se bimaar.. she seemed all set!! 🤣
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res for retakes???? Ye naya kab se shuru ho gya....??? Are we allowed to write retakes for the takes??? Lol
roshaniD thumbnail
Ditto Kavya.... weise pehle se hi she hated the fact that Arjun liked Arohi.. how can they change the story so early???
roshaniD thumbnail
naina ... this is ML you are allowed to write whatever you want....
aksh4IF thumbnail
hehe naina.. wats there to allow.. we have been retaking n re-retaking takes for god knows how long now!!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
@kavya nd aksh.. Nitin wrote dat on his fb page that gauri wasnt supposed to turn negative nd dere was a love triangle that was gonna happen b/w rajveer-gauri-simi...
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
hii prash.. Once again.. Lol..