CR TV : Mani ben(on public demand)

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CR TV was getting so bored with this Switzerland trip that Jake and team decided to do an exclusive on Mani ben. Jake caught Mani ben sulking in the Modi Kitchen alone...

Jake: Mani ben, whazzup?
Mani: Jake, leave me alone... i am not in a good mood...
Jake: But why?
Mani: My sweetu is taking that little bunny to Switzerland
Jake:uh...Mani... care to explain?

Mani: Its Jigarji... I thought by nowhe must have known his wife's true nature and mu unconditional love towards him... but no... He is taking her abroad...Grrr
Jake: But didnt Ahem Invite you? I thought he loved you
Mani: Oh he loves me alright! But he needs the green signal from his stupid mom... And that loi panini dobi dufford Koki always thinks of Gopi first.
Jake: I thought you liked Gopi...
Mani: Gopi is ok, Better than Choti kagdi and little bunny but they all get a chance to go to swiss and here i am in this hot kitchen..hmph!!!
Jake: So what are you cooking... Thepla?( try to get a piece from the plate)
Mani: (slaps jakes hand) Dont you dare..... thats not Thepla... thats rasmalai for my sweetu... he loves sweet...
Jake: Aah... I see! But cant you spare one piece? looks yummy...
Mani: If there is any thing left after my sweetu have them i will give you... hope little bunny doesnt grind her teeth in these...
Jake: yeah... hope for the best! So is Hetal Modi going to Switzerland?
Mani: For what? Smile around alps saying jaane de Kokila? it will be waste
Jake: But kokila is going?
Mani: Yeah... Just so that viewers dont miss Tom and Jerry in switzerland... Afterall little bunny is going
Jake: why didnt they take bugs bunny along?
Mani: they dont want to pollute a beautiful place like switzerland... Didnt you see the effect she had on Rajpal Nagar?
Jake: What about Parag ji?
Mani: Parag Bhai...uh...i mean Khaka...? Nani bhabi fears that he will permenantly stay back in switzerland to write poems... And anyway hez not home much these days... Something fishy is going on...
Jake: why dont you serve this rasmalai?
Mani: Not yet, sweetu is still in an irritated mood coz little bunny was rude to him today... I could have made ksheera out of her... Grrr
Jake: Tell me more about Ahem...
mani: Whats there to say? I have caught him red-handed looking at my picture on his laptop... Yesterday when Gopi bhabi asked for his laptop, he feared that she might see that picture... But stupid , guy... didnt he know that gopi dont know how to operate the thing!😆
Jake: yup... continue...
Mani: Today is his birthday... He came down to may room demanding that i wish him... i obliged and said "happy birthday to you"... Gopi bhabi heard this and thought Ahem wants her to wish him the same way... She became a fool in front of the Modi staff saying "aaaappppy earth deeeee dodo" fool!!!
Jake: Interesting!
Mani: wish it was sweetu who loved me... But i am sure one day my sweetu will love me just like i love him and we will sing and dance around Mm and live happily everafter
Jake: Thank you Mani ben for your time(steal a piece of rasmalai and runs away)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jkKXCSw7VPg[/YOUTUBE]

Jimani song when Jigar realise his love for Mani.... I hope Jigar doesnt wait till he is fifty

ANJ4 thumbnail
That was awesome - also loved the video.
dr.anne thumbnail
Love that song:) yes, offcourse loved Mani here
shruthi2010 thumbnail
great bro. your exclusives are excellent trp grosser
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very good mone,now why didn't you tell Mani that Rashie's with u & not with her sweetu and u would've got that plat of rasmalai😆
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

That was awesome - also loved the video.

thanks Anjula ben
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dr.anne

Love that song:) yes, offcourse loved Mani here

thank you😃
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

great bro. your exclusives are excellent trp grosser

TRP ke liye kuch bhi karega😆.. Thanks shru
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: evad

very good mone,now why didn't you tell Mani that Rashie's with u & not with her sweetu and u would've got that plat of rasmalai😆

coz i like to do kalakari to get that rasmalai..😆..
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very good jake like it keep it up