Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Its not lack of creativity.. World has changed a lot taste wise, though we mallus love light hearted comedys, the creatives wants there film to run on a worldwide basis.. Recently santhyan anthikads "katha thudarnu" was a major hit in kerala but this film mite not run outside kerala.. Films like Big B, Anwar etc on the other hand will appeal to all..😆

Those earlier films could be compared to American movies. Epam silliness copying from Tamil, hindi etc has become the norm of the day. I don't  watch or even if i have watched I forget. They don't leave a lasting impression. The ones I do like is imprinted in my memory.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Remember the child artist Anju frm the some "thumbi vaa", she played mamuka's daughter, wife, chettathi.. Next she will be playing his mother..
avivakirk thumbnail

Remember the child artist Anju frm the some "thumbi vaa", she played mamuka's daughter, wife, chettathi.. Next she will be playing his mother..

😆
Jake  I heard kaviyoor Ponnamma remarking  she would retire once she gets a chance to be mammootty's heroine. mammooty asked her Eniyengum neerthikude acting to ponnamma. She gave the right jawab.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Atleast sukumari got a chance to dance with mohanlal in a very romantic way in "poochakoru mookuthi"
avivakirk thumbnail

Atleast sukumari got a chance to dance with mohanlal in a very romantic way in "poochakoru mookuthi"

nalla movie arunu. I don't mind watching again & again. Climax scenes were so funny.
potter_head thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bhai, that was amazing