Kudi Geet dekho Shirtless Maan ki Hot Hot Kushti!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Daarji is leaving....!! Beeji says...culd have stayed a few more days... Lucky says....my Khushti is tomorrow..atleast wait for it..!! Daarji says...my blessings always wit u..!! Geet comes with parathas n says..take with u...made for u..! Daarji says..u speak as if i m leaving for a long journey.. i will reach HP by lunchtime..!! Btw consider ur masi as ur mom....so dun hide anything from her.... whatever she says..listen to her.! Trust Babaji.. he gave troubles.. he will solve too..!! Lachchi comes running to say... Balwant is not in his room..! Beeji says..he was to drop Daarji...!! Geet wonders if MSK left coz of her harsh words..!! Geet asks..his luggage?? Lachchi says..its in his room..!! Beeji tells Lucky to drop Daarji! Lucky says ok..!  MSK is telling Dev...thanks for coming n says..u din need to come! Dev says..how could i not.. they were so rude to u..!! MSK says..its not their fault..they think i m their driver..!! Dev says..how long u will tolerate?? MSK says..i came for my Geet..!! Dev says...shall i talk to Geet or call Dadi?? MSK says..i hurt Geet... i will only pacify her..!! MSK is not made of sand that he will break on hearing harsh words... i  m sure..Geet will agree one day..!! MSK says m going.. Geets bro mite b missing their driver..!! Dev decides to call Dadi..! 

Lucky is working out.... and says..u got an oppurtunity to prove ur worth n save family reputation tomorrow..do well.!! Lucky sees MSK and says...got a chance to teach him a lesson n when MSK says..did u say anything.. Lucky gets flashbacks of bashing..n stays quiet n says.. Beeji is searching for u..!! MSK comes...and Beeji says.. called u an hour back...where were u?? MSK says..had gone for doing Money order..!! Geet overhears n wonders..something is wrong..!! Beeji tells..work in ur limit.. ur a driver..work like one. dun answer back... or else leave..!! MSK is furious..n  flexes muscles.... Geet overhears with tears in her eyes..!! MSK says.. .ok understood..!! Beeji says..we forgive mistakes only once..dare not repeat..!! Beeji says..u dun have any manners to say sorry... but keep this in mind..!! MSK is quiet  n then says.. Sorry looking at Geet..!! Beeji says...dare not repeat..!! Geet looks on.. with tears in her eye..n sad look..!! Beeji says..take car out... we are running late..have to go to city..!! MSK says..ok! MSK splashes car with water jets angrily... getting flashbacks of Beejis words...!! Geet looks on ... n self thot..the Maan who had servants to pick his glass of water...is working ... is washing cars... why u bearing all this.. please leave from here!  MSK looks up at Geet n self thot. .wont leave without u.... even if i have to bear all insults..i wont leave without taking my Geet with me..!! I know its hurting u to see me being insulted..then why are u stuck on ur stubborness!! 

Nandini asks .. Geet about which designs she likes.... n Geet is lost in thots..!! Nandini asks..which ones she likes..n Geet is silent... Nandini asks Geet if she is coming.. Geet says yes..!! Lachchi is giving updates to Yashpal...n talks about MSK bashing Lucky....😆 Pammi calls...Lachchi n Lachchi scolds Yashpal for wasting her time!  Dev is  in market ...n goes to a mobile repairer to get his moby checked...as its not working..!! Right then Geet n Nandini walk behind him...! Both miss noticing each other initially but then Dev sees Geets reflection in a  mirror...and turns and Geet sees him too...!! Both surprised to see each other..!

Dev starts walking towards Geet n Geet is worried and walks towards him fast..n says..what u doing here?? Dev says..came to meet MSK ....n u..!! Geet says..know what u want...dun wanna hear...leave n take MSK with u..!! Dev says.. u think MSK will leave without u?? No way.. .u know he loves u... he is repenting..forgive him!! Geet says..its my life n i will decide.! .i m not gonna forgive MSK ever... n it doesnt make any difference  to me..!! Dev says..ur lying...it does make a difference to u..! Nandini sees them talking n wonders..what is Dev doing here...!! Geet says..i can forgive anything..not this! Leave from here...or it will be a mess! Nandini thinks Dev is MSK and says..this guys character is bad....Didi is so unlucky..!! Moby repairer calls Dev n he goes to take his moby! Geet returns to Nandini and Nandini asks her to go to Dashera ground!! Geet leaves..! Nandini self thot... met him already...but go to know he is MSK today....!! 

Dev thanks the moby repairer n pays him and decides to call Dadi...!! Dev ends up stepping on cowdung and asks someone direction for washroom and goes towards it!! He sees signs in punjabi..and ends up entering in Ladies toilet!! Nandini is watching and thinks...he is so shameless! Its good Geet didi left him!! Nandini decides to go n tell Tejjy about MSK! He will teach him a good lesson!

-END-

Precap ---Lucky gets thrashed at wrestling competition and MSK enters ring..bare chested....and takes on the other wrestler..

Link (Thush/Arpita)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oye me First 

Thanks Tanu  ðŸ˜›
~This Post is Behalf of My Sweet Boss Kirti Too ðŸ˜ƒ ~

Todays theme is  MSK in office outfit ðŸ˜³

All my Crazy Buddies :)
my doc Reema(her internet always sux😆)
Sofiya (busy with exams)
simona
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Absoluv
Shalini
Salma
Azi
Prema
Mishty
sangi
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan
Mouly 
Pinku
Priya
Slov
Samia
Preeti( she is new and still about to join in our CD😆)

i Think i dint miss anyone if soo let me know ðŸ˜Š
Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
gunjan_77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU!! 🤗

Edited by gunjan_77 - 13 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks................... 🤗Edited by Arwenish - 13 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

let the confusion begin!!!!!! and also... the beat down!!!!😆😆😆 cant wait!!!!

thanks hun!😳
Edited by *Guli* - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Tanu......ur title is too good....😆
Amoureux thumbnail

Thank you Tanu and Thanks on behalf of my CDiots too.. 😊

Thanks again on behalf of Twiny (Kirti) enjoying her classes 😊

Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Thanks Tanu

From
Sofiya
Simona
Reema
Thush
Param
Azi
Kirti
Sangs
Salma
Misthy
Nehara
Deepti
Mouili
Sanya
Hina
Priya
Shalini
Muskaan
Dewerdopz
Pinku
Bubbly
Slovh

Edited by Kash-fanforever - 13 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank  you Tanu 

Oh so Ok..  Ballu gets scolding from Beeji cause he went to meet Dev....

Dev is brotherly love is ok but please let MSK handle all in his own way...  He needs to placate Geet without anybody's interference..  So let it be..

Now Darjee has left so pakka they are going the chupke chupke track and Dev would be mistaken as MSK  oh GRRRRR 

and meanwhile Geet will be considered falling for ballu and nadini for MSK...

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Don't understand this.. Why was Darji even brought in when he was to leave so early... Just to make sure that he has handed all Geet's responsibilities to the new family now..

OH !!! GOOD LOGIC CVs 🤣