Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
guys this is the ff love conquers all it was changed,. it was previously titled love conquers all, but i changed it to bliss of newly weds . hope ur confusion is sloved. i changed it bec i am starting another ff love conquers all which will be uploaded soon because this tile goes with story concept hope i helpedEdited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
syria
when r u going to update this?
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

Guys , sorry for not uploading in a long time. It won't be the same anymore. I can't upload one two chappy for day . It might be once a month, or a once a week. Idk.

Chapt 8 (Romania Adventure)

Piya, and Abhay landed in Bucharest, Romania in the morning. It was 10:00 a.m. when they arrived. Piya, and Abhay took rented car to the Transylvania countryside. Their cottage was located about thirty minute from Bucharest. The car was a 1940s Cadillac, which Abhay's favorite. He preferred the old bit car instead of modern one. Piya did not protest to his choice. He was a like a little child that had a found the car. Piya just hoped nothing would go wrong, and the car would not break in the middle. Abhay asked if Piya would like to drive. Piya was hesitant and just shook her head to give a answer. Abhay drove the car excitedly, and practised new tricks with the car. Piya was afraid ,and gripped his arms tightly. Abhay rubbed her arms as assurance everything was al right.  Piya with this touch forgot that they were speeding up in the highway, and she felt safe. Piya heard noises coming from the car. The car roared. The car did not go any further, and gas came out the pipe. Abhay parked the car, and went outside to look what the problem was. Abhay started the car, but the car did not start. 

Piya: So my dear husband! You had select a 1940s car nah in 21st century she said pretending to mock him

Abhay: I guess I should have not selected this car ha! We are stuck. But, don't worry ur husband here is a vampire. You stay here! I will go run for some help. I will be back in jiffy

Piya- O no! You are not leaving a helpless woman here. And, remember you wanted to be normal in honeymoon. And, you are not showing off your talent in the world

Abhay- But, this is a land of vampires

Piya- I don't care. I want you to fulfil your promise . She said crossing her arms. And, I am getting us a lift . She quickly checked her make up, and clothes. 

Abhay- O hell no! You ain't doing that my love

Piya- That's the only way we will be able to get life. 

Abhay- Since you won't let me use my supernatural power, I will use my hot good looks. 

Piya fuming with anger- I am not allowed to do so , and you are . No way, you arrogant bloody ass vampire

Abhay- I was kidding my love. I am gonna see if any one is willing to give us a lift. I will signal some people. Let's see you stay here. We won't be stranded here that's my promise to you. Next, time we are using your decision on cars. Kissing her forehead. 

Abhay and Piya ended of getting a lift from a old Romanian Couple

In the car

The old couple name were Mary and David.  

Mary- So you are married?

Abhay nodded his head, and put his arms Piya 's shoulders. 

Abhay- Yes! Madam! Married for almost a week.

Mary- Ohhh! To be young , and married in love. I got married during your age too.

David looking at them from the driver sear- We ran away from our family home. They did not us to get married. As you see, I was from upper class family, and she was a gypsy

Mary- O David! This 2 are so adorable. They are on their honeymoon in our country. Most of the people do not choose our country for honeymoon. These 2 did. How cute, she said turning back, and rubbing Abhay's cheeks. My! My ! And, both these 2 are attractive. U both look like a models. 

David- U are gorgeous young lady. I am willing to leave Mary for you. She has become a old, obessed, and worn down like a car.

Mary ears boiling with anger of steam- David! You think that of me. 

David touching her cheeks- You know I would never leave you. You are stuck me for 100 years. I am never going to leave me.

Piya- Abhay! Wow! These 2 are so cute. How long you have been married ?

David- For 40 years. We are celebrating our anniversary soon. We have 12 grand childrens, and 6 sons ,and daughters. We wanna try to have one more, but we are too old.

Piya giggling putting her mouth. Abhay!  Look at their romance, it's still so fresh.(putting her hands over her chest) I hope 50 years from now we still have the fresh Romance.

Abhay- FWI! I will never love u a day less. And,we will look young forever, unlike the wrinkly, and worn down these couple look. We are gonna be hot babe! whispering in her ears

Piya hitting Abhay's shoulder- You are mean

Abhay- You are so cute! Pecking her nose. The Piya who believe the good of every one. 

Abhay, and Piya experienced a loud thump. David, and Mary informed that their cottage had come. 

David- Your destination has arrived. He said kissing Piya's hand

Mary pinching Abhay's cheek- Take good care of your wife. And, you only live 30 mins from us. Come to our anniversary party

Before Abhay could protest, Piya said Yes. Abhay gave up at his wife decision.

At the Cottage

Piya started unpacking her Abhay's clothes, and hers. After all , they were spending 2 weeks away from their family. Abhay threw her clothes aside, and lifted her up bridal style

Piya- Abhay! Put me down! I have so much to do

Abhay- I don't care you. You are my wife , I don't need a license to romance you. I am not doing anything that's immoral or illegal

Piya- Yes! One thing that is immoral or illegal is you are distracting me from cleaning this house. To arrange it nicely, for our stay during 2 weeks.

Abhay slowly released  her from his grips. His had a plan. 

So you rather clean, then u spend time with your husband . Ha! Playfully. Piya took steps back

Piya: Abhay! No! Piya landed her self in the wall. Piya was about to leave, but Abhay got grip , and grabbed her. He slid his arms through her waist. Playfully. Soon, he threw kisses down her throat , and holding her tightly more than ever kissed passionately on the lips. Just one touch of seduction move from Abhay, she knew she would easily give in to the temptation. Piya kissed him back with the same equal force. She took his shirt off. Abhay hand slid through Piya bra's . And, took it off. he lifted her up slowly put her on the bed. (And you know what)☺️. IF's mods forgive for this. But, I wanted to add something to it.

Abhay and Piya after the steaming Romance

Piya, and Abhay cuddling each other. 

Piya- Abhay! Do you know why the elders called us here?

Abhay- I don't know Piya

Piya - Please promise one thing that you will never hide anything from me. Please, Abhay it hurts when you do not tell me in the truth, I fee like I am in darkness. 

Abhay- I know Piya! This time I am not lying to love. I honestly  have no notion. Kissing her forehead. 

Later Abhay, and Piya got ready for the party invited by the old couple. Abhay, and Piya bought a gift on their way.

At the couple's house

The couple house was a average size 2 story-ed house. Abhay,and Piya were welcomed by David, and Mary.  The pig was being roasted openly on the fire. They were making traditional blood sausage, potatoes, and traditional Romanian dishes. David, and Mary introduced  them to their sons, daughter, and every one in the family. Piya, and Abhay sat down around the family. Mary, and David brought the prized possession(the pork). Piya was not familiar with most of the dishes. She ended up having only dessert. Curious, eyes followed her. She said she was one a special diet not to hurt her their feeling.

David son's Joseph was try to flirt with Piya. But, Abhay seeing the tiger he was around Piya gave up. David approached Piya, and asked for to Dance. Mary did the same to Abhay

Mary, and Abhay, David, and Piya slowly dancing with each other.

Mary, and Abhay( Dancing)

Mary- You love you wife more than anything. She is your life, and u r heartbeat. I could easily read that. So how did you meet her?

Abhay- Thanks! I am a lucky man to be blessed with a such angel in my life. You are luck to have David too. We met in college, and fell in love.

Mary- I know . You are a quite gentle man. So college sweet hearts so cute. She said pinching both of his cheeks.

David , and Piya come approaching them. 

David- Young Man! May I have the permission of dancing with my lovely wife here.

Abhay pulled away. Piya, and Abhay joined the dance floor. They played traditional Romania Music. 

Abhay putting his arms around Piya.

Abhay: So My love! Ready for another adventure tomorrow. It's gonna be special. And , what were, and David talking about?

Piya- Abhay! I am curious about meeting the elders,and I don't feel scared. David,he was just telling me how much he love me, and he could see in your eyes. I love you. She said pecking his nose.

Abhay- I love you too. You are my weakness,and my strength. Never forget. Piya, and Abhay swayed around the dance floor, and danced to the modern music that was later played the younger generation of the family. Whenever people were not looking at them, Abhay would throw sweet kisses down at Piya which like  a drug to her. 

Piya- Abhay! People are looking, please you are distracting watching the grandchildren of Mary, and David who were performing. 

Abhay- I don't care he said teasing. Piya, suddenly felt sick.

Abhay- Are you ok my love? Abhay concerned

Piya- Nothing! I am just having some stomach pain

Abhay worried- I will come with you. You did not eat anything. 

Piya- I will be right back. Don't worry she said giving him a kiss as assurance.

When she was in the bathroom, Piya felt she was about to vomit. Lately, Piya had been having morning sickness, and was vomiting sometimes. She thought it had been because of weather. She did not feel sick anymore,and went back the party. Abhay, and Piya left Mary, and David. 

The Councilmans

The elders of the vampire world were lined like a parliament. Arrow the supreme leader of the vampire came forward. They were vampires leader clan from every part of the world. 

Arrow- Abhay! Welcome my son! I have not seen you in a long time. 

Abhay annoyed- Cut to the chase. Why have you called us?

Piya holding Abhay's arms tightly.

Arrow- We are just here to congratulate you on marriage to a human. 

Rachel ( Arrow Partner came behind) - Stop scaring these kids. We are just here for good wishes. 

The lower vampire brought them the necklace. 

Rachel- This is for you Piya! Rachel handed the necklace which made with rare gems on the side surrounded with a big diamond the side.

Piya- Thank you! it's beautiful.

Rachel- This is for your protection until you become a full vampire. No one will be able attack you. 

Piya- Why do I need protection? I have Abhay

Arrow coming forward- Abhay is one of the most powerful vampire. So! His rivals members might try to take you away from him. Just keep it.

Abhay- Are you done with ur balbering. Nobody is going to take my wife . I will kill those bas***ds. I am not hearing these stupid prophecies anymore. Abhay grabbed Piya, and flew Abhay with Piya from there. Abhay landed in the forests.

Piya- Piya! Abhay are they gonna take me like the elder said? Do you have that many enemy?

Abhay cupped Piya face

Abhay- Remember Piya! No one is going to separate us. We are one soul. Nobody will take you away from me. If we can put this aside, I have one place where I have been dying to take you. 

Abhay took Piya to the other side of the jungle. The moonlight was shining brightly. It was a full moon night. When they reach the waterfall, she could not believe what she was saying. Near the waterfall , the trees near them had been decorated with lights, and with light thin satin curtains. There was a bed. The bed had been decorated with roses petals, and the whole bed had been set perfectly. 
Piya swinging around- Abhay ! This so beautiful.

Abhay- We are done yet. Look to the left.

Piya- Castle! You bought a castle.

Abhay grabbing Piya waist- I brought it's so whenever we come here in the future, we have a somewhere special to stay. I

Piya gave him quick kiss him in the lips- Abhay! Seriously ! You do know how to spoil a lady. Thank you, for every thing. 

Piya changed in to her black bikini, and Abhay in to his hawaian shorts. Piya swam around the lake feeling the warmth of the water, and Abhay swam by her. Piya decided to have a little fun with Abhay. She swam to the end of the lake, holding her breath. Suddenly, Abhay could not sight Piya anywhere. He swam to the edge of the river. Abhay caught Piya. The more , and he swam towards her she would run far away from him.

Abhay: U wanna play. Let's play irritated. Abhay vanished from the pool. Piya was afraid now.Abhay was now where to be seen.Piya now regretted trying to fool Abhay, and taste his patience. She called form him . But, he did not come. She cried, and her eyes were all puffy red . 

Abhay slid his hands, and hugged from behind. 

Piya: I don't want to talk to you . Leave me alone!

Abhay slowly made face Piya to him. 

Abhay- I am sorry Piya. But! You also did the same to me. I was worried sick. Never Play with these kinds of game with me .

Piya- I am sorry too. He slowly inched his lips towards him. Abhay first kissed her forhead. Then he lifted her, and pushed her against the nearest tree he could find. Abhay continuously kissed each part from her forehead. Slowly bringing his lips to her cheeks. Piya! he murmured you are goddess. No one can compare ur beauty. He then kissed her neck,and then her hands. Piya shivered, and it was like electric shock through her whole body. He kissed her stomach,and lifted her bridal style. And, set her on the bed. He hands slowly sheed through the visibile bra . And, together they got lost in the their love making. Their own world, where only together. And, only knew how to love each other.

Guys! I feel so dirty. now.! I could not go further u know that. 

The Next Day.

Piya woke to the bright sunlight shining in the horizon. Abhay sleeping next to her bare chest. She kissed him quickly in the lips. Abhay woke up too

Abhay- When did you wake up?

Piya- Few moments ago. I did not want to wake you up. You looked like baby, and so cute sleeping. I wanted to watch you. Besides, did not know vampire needed some sleep. 

Abhay- When Vampires go through Romance everyday. They will need some sleep. Good Morning! Angel! You even look better in the morning.

Piya- You look even more handsome. 

Abhay grabbed and kissed her. 

Abhay- I don't feel like getting up. Let's sleep more.

Piya- No! We have to leave for airport remember. 

Abhay- Ouch! your right. let's leave before the servants come here.  They should have ur breakfast ready in the castle

Abhay, and Piya left for the castle. Abhay gave her the future tour of her home. Piya felt more relaxed since yesterday. Yesterday night had been one intense day for both of the. She could not help feel dirty for what had went on. Piya cheeks were flustered with embarrassement  thinking about yesterday. The maid had told her about the history of the castle. Piya, and Abhay stayed in Romania for 2 weeks. Exploring the new parts of the villages of Romania, and they also spent two days in Bosnia. Piya could not be happier for getting to spend more and more time with Abhay. Piya wondered if she they need to have Do Not Disturb Sign in the House. She felt really naughty about that. Piya shaked the thought of her head. Piya left for  India, Mumbai after their days in Romania ended. 

Next track is pregnancy. Piya will find out, and So will Abhay. So watch for his reaction.

This chap was like idk. I felt dirty in some parts. I hope the forum moderators are ok. 

Anyway toodles. comment and vote. Love u . I am sorry this was not long enough.

I was running out of ideas. If no abhiya romances shown in the shown consecutive like it has been for couple of days= no syria hypered enough to like write passion abhiya. 

sorry, to dissapoint u guys. I wanna go further describing abhiya romance, but the age restrictions here stops me. o well. i know this chappy it's not that awesome. but i tried😭

heeey tht was'nt dirty tht was romantic...hell romantic...wowww
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

me too no abhiiya = saddy syria😭

same ...Cry
update soon this ff friend.
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: karantakiar

hey deay m so glad dat u updt.
awsm nd rcking part dear πŸ‘
superb part.
simply outstanding 😳
abhiya scenes wre fantastic.
luv d updt so much dear dat m reading it again nd again 😊
i wish d updt nvr cums to end.
plz plz plz plz cnt wid nxt part as soon as possible,really cant w8 to read mre.
luv u
vritika πŸ˜‰

thank u so much for loving my work means a lot to me. if the show can't give those scenes, i am glad u like it. well, this update has to come to end. it has 5 or 6 chappies. let'seeπŸ˜†
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

awsum part as usual...πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved d mood swings... and appology of abay n pia...update soon...egerly waiting...😊.😊

moodswings are not over yetπŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow this was hilarious. very nice

thanks dishu, i am not that funny, but hope i at least have comic sideπŸ˜†

Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

great syria!i loved it i think mish ans pia are gaonna make abhay and kabir's band baaja baby!!!πŸ˜†

Kabir's ka band baaja is not over. 😈
Petal_Pose thumbnail
hey guys been a long time since i did not update almost a month and half will do my mothers have patienceEdited by syria2014 - 12 years ago