Abhiya FF :Bliss of newlyweds 25th june pg 38

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys, I have a FF which I have written in a free time. I just need to type it. It's not be good as poco , kaa7eela
, matmango , or akansha. so bear with me. i just wanted to write to lighten up the air here. I am tried of all the rohna, and dohna and pyek here. my ff will be mix of humour and seriousness. it's gonna cover 8 chapter, and if u want more just tell me as i go and upload it. it's gone through abhiya marriage to her being pregnancy. pregnancy track is hilariously with little bit of seriousness. πŸ˜†. i hope i get a support on this. please let me know if u guys think i should go ahead with it.and if u guys think it's good idea. i will have the 2 chapters uploaded by today. 😳.i need your support. i promise to make it best , and give it a best shot . 😳

Let's take Journey to the Newlyweds

Chapter Index

Chapter 1 Part 1

Part 2

Part 2

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1663063&PID=42388734&#42388734''

Chapter 11

So enjoy!!!!!!

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
just comment or say something.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm sure it will be perfect darling. When i started off it was quite crap but i've gotten better at it Looking forward to reading it. Firgive me if i might neglect on missing a few updates as i'm a busy person. 😳Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah good idea but it will be difficult to describe the birth because even i have a ff on abhiya where piya gets married and she is pregnant .......i got many good responses for it but still i am stuck because of the birth scene
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
do write ...thought i dont read any FF here .( busy with my office work too). Just dont think much and start off...i am sure there will be many who would love to read ..
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

yeah good idea but it will be difficult to describe the birth because even i have a ff on abhiya where piya gets married and she is pregnant .......i got many good responses for it but still i am stuck because of the birth scene

thank u for all the support diya, birth scene i will try to make it hilarious. i have couple of ideas. i am typing that right now. it will be surprise. let me know, how i do. my fren writes a lot of vampire stories on wattpad.com so she is helping me. 
Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
anything for Abhiya after marraige life.......wink
though i dont like ff par ur one is thora hatkey, different from original story. Bring it up sweetie......we are ready for masti. 

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please...
continue...we desperately need something to enlighten the atmosphere....
do pm me after updating...n update soon...
tc
πŸ€—
mansim thumbnail

i liked the idea of your ffπŸ‘

update  soonπŸ˜‰

waitingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Petal_Pose thumbnail
thanks u guys for all the support, my fren is gonna help with this. she is master when coming to writing vampire novels. and, she has written a lot of stories on wattpad.com . if u visit this site, u will find it.