Abhiya FF :Bliss of newlyweds 25th june pg 38 - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 11 ( Join the Daddy's club)

Rumi, and Ben
Rumi sheephsilys sneaked in to the Raichands Mansion. She knew Misha,and Piya both were with child. She was so excitied, but the odds were not in favour. Giving birth to a vampire child was dangerous, and risky. There had been examples before, but she would not leave anything unstoned to make sure Piya would be safe on the end. She was elated at the fact that she was gonna become a aunt, but her anxiety were covering up to. She sheephisly walked towards her room. She did not want to cause any stirs, and has no desire of using her powers. Because it would be easy for her family members to catch her. She wanted to surprise them. As she was walking towards up the stairs, Haseena turned the light on.

Haseena - Emmhhh! Rumi what are you doing sneaking in your own house like a thief?. And, You could not bother to tell us , you were coming. (crossing her arms)

Rumi- Nothing Mum! Sorry! Anyway, thought of your surprising you, and Piya. Wow! Congrats! Me a aunty,and you a dadi (Rumi hugged her ). Haseena hugged her back.

Haseena( concerned)- It's not a normal pregancies. There might have been succesful cases, but I am worried. She is a such a stubborn child. As it much as it my dear wish, I always wanted to become a grandmother. But, it can hurt her. I just gained a daughter would not want to lose one.

Rumi- I know Mum! But ! We will get through this.After she gives birth we conver, and Abhay will inject the venom in her. (in a cheery mood)

Hassena- How clam I can be positive like you. Anyway, go freshen up.

Haseena left, and Rumi did for her. She got a call form her Ben. He informed her he was coming to meet her family. Rumi only hoped they could accept a werewolf like they had accepted

At Abhiya's bedroom 
 Piya was sleeping like a little girl cradeled and nestled on Abhay's arm. Abhay slowly brushed her hair, and caressed her. He planted a quick kiss on her forehead. Piya! tossed, wrapped her arms around Abhay more tightly . Abhay admired his Piya, and watched her. They had been through so much of a rollercoaster right together he thought. What had they not done to sweep their enemies off, and to be belong together forever.She was his soulmate, and his life. He wondered if his own child would not take his Pia away from him. He had come to love the tiny little life growing inside Pia's Belly. His child. He was going to be a father. Everman's dream was to have a family,  but to him this fatherhood would mean a curse or happiness. 2 were possibilities? Life or Death. 

He kissed Pia's softly on her forehead, and turned off the light. 

Next Day
Piya woke to the light that encompassed through the window. Yawning, she searched for Abhay.

Piya(calling for Abhay)- Abhay! Where are you? Maybe he left for office thinking she got up.

Abhay- No Madam! I am right here. I have been here in the corridor observing you. He slowly came behind her, and hugged her tightly. Piya turned to face Abhay.

Abhay gently brushed her hair which was blowing due to the wind. Piya felt chills, and goosebumps at his touch.

Abhay (kissing down her neck)- You even more radiant in the morning.

Piya enjoyed his kisses, and closed her eyes as he continued throwing kisses down her throat, face, cheeks, and her whole entire face.

Piya backed away feeling the kick of the baby. 

Abhay (worried)- What happen?

Piya (stuttered)- Abhay! Abhay! The baby is kicking! Feel it

A part of Abhay got scared, but a part of him was excited. He slowly traced his hands around Piya's belly, and rested his head around her belly to hear the kicking.

Abhay - She is gonna turn out to be one hell of a kid. Nah! Like Papa! (smirking)

Piya (snorting)- It's a freaking boy. And, it will be like me

Abhay (slowly rising up from his position)- You mean If i have a son, I will damsel in distress . I want a macho man, not a clumsy barbie doll( teasing Piya)

Piya (hissing)- You think I am a clumsy barbie doll

Abhay (holding back his laughter)- You are! How many times do I have to save you

Piya (snickering)- Just wait your arrogant Vampire! My son is gonna be so bloody strong and once I become  a vampire. I swear I lighting you ass on fire.

Abhay (laughing lightly)- O Save Me! We will see ! Plus, If I like the fiesty side of yours it's hot. And, right now we have something more impo to do then argue. Abhay lifted Piya bridal style, and shut the door to the bathroom.

Piya changed in sweatpants and lose tank top. She made her way to the dinning room. Abhay was tagging along behind her slowly. Their p.d.a had already been made fun of my Haseena Mum she thought. And, she did not want another joke from Haseena mum she thought. She sat on the dining table. Haseena was eagerly waiting for her daughter in law.

Piya-Mom! Why so much food? (inquiring curiously)

Haseena - Since you are giving birth to a supernatural baby. You need to eat as much as you can. 

Abhay come running behind, and taking a seat near by Piya.

Abhay- My love! Mum is right! And, Plus I am ordered the servants to make this food for you.

Piya - Mum ! I can't eat this much

Abhay- You are ! In pregnancy you need eat a lot. 

Abhay took one of cheese cake slice , and took out a spoon.

Haseena laughing left.

Abhay - Piya! Would be a good girl and open your mouth. Piya opened her mouth. Abhay fed her slowly. Later, Abhay ordered the servants to bring more dishes, and stuff Piya more, and more. Piya begged Abhay Mercy to stop, and she could not eat anymore.

Abhay- You need to eat, and give me a healthy daughter(trying to feed her more of panini which he was trying to feed her)

Piya-Abhay! Are you trying to make me fat?

Abhay- No darling! Even if you become fat, I will still love u. Now be a good girl, and open ur mouth.

Piya (irritated)- Abhay! I am full. I just had panini,and u made have at least 2 spoons of every dish. I can't eat anymore.

Abhay- Piya! You need to be strong babe, last one. 

Piya- No! Stop being such a pansy (Piya got up). How am I going to do yoga class when you are feeding me so much.

Abhay- O shit! I nearly forgot. Stay right here,and don;t move. I need to get stuff,and pack some things since we are going out.

Abhay came back later everything packed in 5 mins. 

Abhay made sure Piya tucked her seat belt. Abhay was acting like her mother since morning , Piya pondered. 

Abhay- Now ! You are safe! Let's go. Abhay this time did not speed up like old times.People were honking their horns at their cars, and most of the people were yelling. Abhay stopped the traffic in the midst of traffic. He got out of the car, causing a massive traffic, and nearly accident.

Abhay (loudly yelling)- Look! People is heavily pregnant , and something might happen if I drive fast, shut ur mouth, and I will drive slow. Abhay got in the car. They finally reached their yoga classes.Misha seeing Piya came running and hugged her. Kabir try to stop her form running.But it was too late. 

Kabir catching his breath.

Kabir - Mish (heavily sighing his breath).

Piya- Mish! Stop! You might hurt the baby

Mish- Shut up! You are gonna give birth after a 2 months. Me nine months. I have to carry this stupid thing for nine months. (snorting)

Kabir- Mish! How could save about our baby. Misha, and Kabir start arguing.

Abhay parking the car, come and stops their arguments.

Abhay- Guys! Stop! If you guys fight like this, what will your child learn

Misha- Jijaji! He started. Plus, ur my bro in law. You are to support me. Comes being with the rule of being sali.

Abhay- Shut up Mish! You both are too childish to deal with . Let's go babe! Lifting Piya up

Kabir- Dude! You forgot your best friend here nah! 

Misha- Look how romantic Abhay is! He lifted Piya up so cutely. You lift me u(hitting Kabir on the shoulders)

Kabir- Yeah it's easy to lift Piya up bec she is not fat like (mumbling )

Misha- Did you just call me fat?

Kabir - Of course not babe! Let me lift you up. Jai Brajangbali

Inside the yoga class
Abhay slowly put Piya down carefully. He laid out the mat for her. Piya insisted she could do it by herself, but he he did not allow her. He lifted her up, and made her sit on the mat. 

The yoga instructor  came and greeted them.

Misha,and Kabir were in the back. Misha was hitting Kabir telling him , he should put his arms around her more gently. 

Meanwhile, Abhay was acting like a tigress protecting her cubs. He slowly did the exercise along with Piya. He would not allow her to do light exercises. He forbid her from doing heavy breathing exercises. Piya felt embarrassed seeing how her husband was treating like her a child. He would ask her time again again if she was feeling good. He would check her for her pulse, and the baby's movement. He was disturbing the entire class so Misha, Kabir, Abhay, and Piya were asked by the instructor to leave the class .

Abhay( yelling)- You can't kick us out. Look, my wifey needs this class. Misha,and Kabir left to settle their own argument

He examined Piya's pulse, and her body temperature to make sure she was okay.

Abhay and Piya in the car

Abhay- Piya are you hungry? Want anything? Do you feel good? Do you want to rest? (asking her like a doctor to his sick patience)

Abhay wrapped her seat belt her around her, and carefully made sure it did exert any pressure on her belly. Later, he made sure Piya bathed in hot water and to make her relax. He made sure she would do her breathing exercise in time . He did not leave Piya her side all day long. Piya thought it was cute,but it was getting annoying Abhay only wanted to get her plenty of rest, and fed her herbs which he thoughts benefited for the baby.

Precap
Panchi and Sid (Baby Adoption  Plan). Piya gets annoyed because he is taking too much care of her. Abhay in his business meeting start talking about his future kid,ad his wife.πŸ˜†

Guys, I have not wrote a FF in like 2 months. So forgive me, If this is not good. As always your fee backs, and suggestion will aid me become a better writer.thanks love u all and inject me sweetly will be uploaded soon

4 more chappies to go for this ff. let me know if u want  a sequel to this. 

here is the song for today

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
owesum update syria!!!πŸ‘

loved the update ... abhay is taking so much care of pia😳... pia is getting so naughty ... the whole update was so cute , naughty and owesum... continue soon❀️
P.S -  love this song ... thanx fr putting this songπŸ€—
Edited by minahil1997 - 12 years ago
hey syria nice update but plz mention in ur subject tht u have updated it become difficult 4 us 2 know whether u updated or not
Heyy!! PM me wen u upd8!!! Gauri
nyc upadate syria... i loved d abhay pia part... abhay is so cute...misha n kabeer is also gud... i loved it if u write d sequel...😊Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
complete it soon dr... n pm me when it is done...
AWw nycee i luved the song it damn suite dis serial xx
Awesome update dr Abhay nd Piya part was just perfect. U rock as always nd thanx for pm.

Wow...very nice update dear...β­οΈπŸ‘

Abhay-Piya, Kabir-Misha all are amazing...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wish we will get to see such cute scenes on show also...😍

But donno if it will happen or not...

If you are planning to end this FF then I want a sequel Syria...please...😳

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago
Awesome update honey! Ohh Abhay is such a cutie sweetheart. Thanks 4 the pm!