Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ilove99

wow!great and also very passionate ....😉

update soon😃

will do soon. i am uploading at least one chap for day. will have another update my tomorrow
Petal_Pose thumbnail

thanks. will add u the lists
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Amazing FF Dear.. Loved d First 3 parts.. Continue soon.. Plz Add me 2 ur pm list.. lolz.

will do that. thanks for the warm comments😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansim

wow nice part👏

abhiya suhagrat was good 😳
and i do agree with you about the age limitation on the forum😉
panchi and sid are such a cute couple 😳still cant believe its sid😆
rumi is also good 😊and oh she id dating a werewolf😲
sad you are finishing the ff in 3 weeks😭
wow you are going to paris😲
thanks for the pm😉
update soon😊
enjoy paris😉

thanks . sorry my days are nearing end. if i do have time maybe in the future, who knows might write one more ff. this ff will be finsihed my next week. how on eath do u manage to write such warm comments. u r such a sweetheart. love u. age limitation was one of the big problems bec i had to edit so many parts.
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello iam new i jxt luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd  ur ff sorry being cheesy but plz plz plz ad me in ur pm list plz and u really r a gr8 writer
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Woww..... I love ur FF.. Just went through all d parts..its amazing:) Sid-Panchi Parts were Gr8.. Abhiya wedding was Superb.. Church wedding n all d words from Bible n d vows.. It was perfect.. D seduction part n later d Reception was Awesome.. I think I 'll b out of adjectives soon.. Overall it was Rocking....:) Waiting for d next part:) thanx for d pm :) lolz.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
☺️
Chapt 7 (Road trip through Europe, The Honeymoon)
Here comes the most exciting part of the whole FF so far. Abhay and Piya alone for 2 weeks hitchhiking through Europe. They will run through some problems, and some surprising vampires Lord in Romania. 

Abhay Piya drove in to the sunset in to Italian Ferrari to Rome. From Rome's Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport, they caught a flight down to Paris, France. When they arrived in Charles De Gaulle airport, Abhay and Piya took out their luggage, and headed to get their taxi.When Piya stops the Taxi to see the world's famous Elie fl Tower, Most of the guys were besotted by Piya. On the other hand, Piya seeing Abhay's reaction , She was encouraging them to flirt with her. Piya knew how possessive Abhay  was of her. She wanted to taste his jealousy in front of them. It was always so cute to bring his fiery side only for a moment

Abhay: You guys get out of here! If you try to flirt with wife again, you will land in hospital for two days, and will have so many injuries, and broken bones  u can't even imagine.😡Abhay said bursting out them filled with anger
Piya: Abhay !Calm Down! Please I advice you guys leave too. 
Guys: You are one flirting with us back too. 😳Come on, If you don't like him, you can come with us. We are better looking than him

Piya: Thanks for the complement! But , I just did this to see his reaction, but If I were and had some sense I would leave Abhay said trying to get far away from the group of guys. The French guys intimidated by Abhay left them. But, one of them try to kiss Abhay's hand, he nearly broke his hand. And, they all left scared.

Abhay: Why do we have do this every time. U know very well , how much I despise the thought of you in other man arms. And today, you only  heightened my jealousy. Piya! Please don't bring the anger side out in me
Piya slowly resting her head in his chest:I am sorry Abhay! I just wanted to see you reaction it was cute. Btw, we are even. Wbu when you went flirting with bimbos in our college. Don't you think i felt I wanted to rip heads out of those bimbos when they flirt with you? Abhay laughed a little bit, and brushed her hair for side, bringing her face up to his.
Abhay: So we are even now ! I guess! 
Piya : Yes we are! So Mr.Raichand! Would please kiss me now? It's so romantic to get kissed near by Eiffel tower. Abhay grabbed Piya ,and kissed her with every passion and hunger. Piya pulled away, and pecked his nose. We should get going otherwise the taxi driver will sure be pissed, and besides we have been here long enough. The driver guided them to their house on the outskirts near Paris. The Raichands owned properties through out Europe

Abhay and Piya arrived at their small penthouse.
Piya: Abhay! It's so beautiful. Piya swinged around the penthouse,and she could not help admiring the beauty of the penthouse. It's so beautiful, and the best part was she would be alone with Abhay for two days. No one to distrub them.
Abhay looking around to make sure there was food enough for Piya. She was human,and he was going to turn her as soon they got back form their honeymoon. He wanted Piya to enjoy these last few weeks being a vampire.
He went up to their bedroom. Piya was unpacking some of her clothes. Abhay grabbed Piya, and he started kissing her down to her throat. 
Piya: Abhay not now! I have to take shower
Abhay: I will come with you. 
Piya: No you won't ! 
Abhay grabbed Piya, and locked he and Piya in bathroom. u know what happens hot steam romance.😳☺️.sorry for being a besharam. but have to keep p.g. here.

Later,
When Piya and Abhay were done taking showers, and Abhay had made sure Piya had been fed. They went out to see Paris. Abhay drove her in his new Lamborgini, his dad chand given him as a wedding present. Piya through ride held on to Abhay's arms,and rested her head on his shoulders. Driving through Paris
Abhay: If you keep touching me, soon we will have accident. You are distracting me too much. 
Piya: See you can resist my charms and me hah!!!!!Piya said.

Abhay parked the car. He had reserved a spot for Piya and him in restaurant du Palais Royal in the morning. He knew Piya would love the food here. Piya was dressed in a white color gown with a small light brown white color tied around her waist. Abhay had made sure she always had the best gown. Piya sat down, and Abhay ordered her the finest meals available in the restaurant. Lately Piya had been eating a lot. She did not know. Maybe, it was Paris, and it's weather. And the whole excitement of being here After the meal was finished, She and Abhay left for their home.
When she walked in their penthouse's bedroom, she could not believe what she saw. There were candles, flower , and bed was decorated fully.
Piya: You did all this. That's why you took me the restaurant. That's where you were on the phone! Abhay thank you so much
Abhay: I ruined out first night when you had plan this. I wanted to make it up to you. I love you. He took the earing Piya was wearing off, and slowly help her get settled. Piya hugged Abhay tightly, and Abhay gently pulled himself. He kissed Piya, ,and Piya took Abhay's shirt off, and Abhay lifted and placed her gently on the bed.And the daze off to their world filled with love, and passion.Next day Abhay took her all around Paris, and drove her to Avigonon and through out the countryside of France. Piya had the best time of her life in France. Abhay was always caring for her through out. He joked with her, and try to steal kisses when they were tasting wine. Even though Abhay  was a vampire , he had a hobby for accumulating wine. Especially his dad Chand loved to keep an collection . For Hassena,Panchi and Sid she got dresses , jeweleries, and artifacts.

Abhay kept her spoiling her with buying her jeweleries. The Raichands were known to be one of the richest people in the world. Abhay would be joining the Chand's business world soon.

At the mall

Piya: Abhay what are you buying me all these stuff. See ! I cannot even carry all these bags, and so u can't either. Besides, we have more shopping to do in other palaces too.

Abhay: I don't care. I have the right to spoil my wife. Let daddy dearest take care of the bill,and FWI Dad gaves us the permission to spoil and it were his directions.
Abhay pointing her towards the LB's store. Look! Your fav !store

Piya: I am not buy anymore, and I really don't give a shit about brand name! And look at you , you are carrying like 10 bags a once

Abhay: I am not a regular human, and I can carry this much

Piya: I am tried, and hungry. I wanna eat something.

Abhay: Let's go have lunch then. I need to go have drink too.My special drink.
He said winking.
Piya and Abhay returned to their pent house. For their last night in Paris, Abhay took out Piya for a date he had planned . It had been his favorite spot in Paris,and the whole France. He was going to surprise Piya , a dinner in Eiefle tower. He had planned this date carefully, and not discuss anything with Piya. When Piya had been asleep last night, he had secretly disappeared to plan this whole date. Abhay wanted to make this last night in one of the most memorable night of their honeymoon. Piya wore a short cocktail dress which she had bought back in Italy. She wore her wedding ring which dazzled in the night ,and she wore a pearl necklace to complete the outfit.
Abhay blindfolded her assuring it was a surprise, and it was better if she was blind folded. Abhay parked the car near the tower. Abhay took her blindfold and lifted Piya  bridal style
Piya: Abhay! Why are we are in eiffel tower.
Abhay: We are having dinner on the top, and we came in a time to visit when it was so busy. Today , we have this whole entire place to ourselves. Abhay pushed the elevator button
Piya: Can you please put me down.
Abhay: I wanna hold to u like this forever. When the elevator had come to top floor, Abhay let go of Piya. And , he pulled the chair. There were band playing soft violin music. Abhay had  a hired  private band, and made sure that everything went perfectly.The chef brought the dinner for Piya. They served ravoli with mushroom which Piya's favorite. Piya ate quickly, and swallowed her food down her throat quickly.
Abhay laughed at her. Why hell was she eating like she had eaten in days wondering at Piya, and raising his eyebrows. Abhay got and aksed Piya to dance
Abhay: My Lady! May I please have the honor of dancing with you.
Piya: Abhay! Yes of course! Piya said pretending to be a high society women who spent their days at kitty parties
Abhay danced to song the soft violin music. Abhay and Piya got lose in their world. Piya felt the luckiest girl in the world to have hubby like Abhay who cared and loved her so much
Abhay: My angel ! You are so beautiful Piya! Why did I meet you 100 years before. Where were you?
Piya: Maybe God! Had destined us to be together Abhay. Abhay! One thing I can like to thank god is bringing you in my life. Abhay ! I am the world's luckiest wife to have husband like you. I love you! She said giving passionate kiss.Abhay kissed back with the same intensity, and thirst.
Abhay: Piya! I have a surprise for you.Look in the sky!
Piya: All I see are stars, and clouds . Look to the north! I see a star which is shining brightly
Abhay: That's star is called Piya.
Piya touched: You bought me a star.
Abhay: Yes! It's called Piya, and here is the approval form. Abhay pulled out a paper from his pockets.
Piya: Thank you Abhay! I am one lucky girl! I love you
Abhay: I love you Mrs. Rachaind ! You surprise is not done yet.  Now look to the left!
There fireworks lighted , and soon from all side displays of fireworks appeared. Piya could not believe Abhay had done all this for. Piya moved closer to the balcony of the tower to see the fireworks. Abhay came behind her, and hugged her from back. He held her.
Piya:All these surprises ! Thanks Abhay!
Abhay: These are nothing! I have one more . Piya turned out pondering what another surprise  was. He had already done enough
Piya: One more! Abhay you are never going to end me with surprises nah!
Abhay took out a small velvet box, and it was a Cartier love bracelet. It was filled with flower on the side , and had inscription Abhay, and Piya at the base.
Abhay: Do you like it?
Piya: U idoit I love it. Thank you! And it has our name spelled out. Can u please put it for me in my hand
Abhay did what Piya told him too.
Abhay: I am glad you liked it. This reminder symbol of our love, and to remind I will always be with you.
Piya: Just you being with me is enough. She said kissing him. 
Abhay: No more emotional topic. The main reason I brought you here is I wanted to show you the view of Paris alone,Instead of those pesky tour guides who sometimes can't explain like the way I do.
Piya: Since you are so expert why don't u show me around. 

Abhay showed Piya the view of the captivating and one of the world's most memorable cities in the world. He explained to her all the monuments history, and some fables that pretty hilarious about them. Piya was enchahted Abhay had so much interest in monuments histories,and arts.Abhay spoke with such passion, and depth that it was right out a historian who would know such things.  She felt so overjoyed had transformed Abhay from an haughty to such a amiable man. Now  days, Abhay faced no hardships making frens,and whoever talked him was mostly enchanted and fascinated by him. Piya felt so lucky to have a such man and husband at her presence. She thanked God for taking her to Dehradhun, and giving this chapter of her life. Abhay laid out the blanket when he had done explaining the history of Paris. The last time he had been here was 1960. For the past hundreds, he had mostly indulged in studies as a means of escaping the pain of losing his lost love Maithali. He has kept on ruminating why he was still alive in this body which had no heartbeat, and life. He pitied himself. But when Piya stepped in his life, and he fell for her. He knew he had given this gift to meet her. She was his soul mate,and he was elated to have a , such a loving and caring companion in his life. Abhay and Piya embraced and cozied each other , They looked ar the magnificent sceneries of Paris . A soft breeze blew, and Piya's hair dispersed everywhere. Abhay slowly brushed hair, and Piya embraced him. 
Piya: Abhay? Will our future always be like this?
Abhay: Piya! My love for u shall never be less. It will always remain the same taking her hands, and kissing it. 
Piya: In the beginning when we first met ,  did it hurt you afterwards you insulted me and humiliated me?
Abhay: Piya! How could I forget how i treated such an angel with disgust ? I felt so ashamed Piya, and I still do. I used to run in the jungles when I had hurt you. There were days when I  could not go on being with out restless, and seeing tears on your eyes just made me hate myself more. 
Piya: Abhay What did that time was for me stay away, and what u thought was best for me. I have never held harsh feeling from those incidents. I wanted to ask you this question to tell you, Abhay to never take the blame of what has happened in the past, and I would like u forget the past. 
Abhay: O sweet and gentle Piya! God when he made you surely has worked his creation! I am a lucky man. Even though , I might not believe in this creator, I would still like to thank him for giving u me.And ! Piya I might not have forgotten all the past, but I will try my best. He said kissing her passionately on her necks. 

Together Abhay, and Piya dozed off on to the night to their world filled with their love only.

Guys! Chappy 6 is finished. Wow. I am uploading a chap per day.Those who requested to make to long. i did . If i make longer than this. I will have to fetch more dialogues here. sorry . the one in Romania problem is solved will be updated by sat. not tomorrow. sorry. Well, my days are ending. we still have 2 weeks on the ff to go. 
Bye love u guys.when u read this, i want u to comment. I would like to see for ur comment, and feedback instead of pressing like button only.Love yu!!!1

This is the song Rumi B.F . is singing right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bsXRqI1WbI
he is making his entry soon. just wait for hot werewolf arrival. The next chap is whole rumi character the part 2 of the chappy. Her B.F has seen her in months.and he singing her missing her.And another song

Another song is September by Daughtry will post the video soon

Please comment! Idc about the like button, ur opinion and comment mean to me more than anything. I get excited like a little child when i read them. Tell me what u would like see on next chapter. what kind of scenes do u want. i will take them in suggestion and put them in my ff. 

Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail

that just the excerpt. trust me when is fully uploaded, and btw it will have 3 parts. today update is long. i am typing , and editing honeymoon right now.
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

that just the excerpt. trust me when is fully uploaded, and btw it will have 3 parts. today update is long. i am typing , and editing honeymoon right now.

wen u update all parts pm me plz but til it i have read its wonderful
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want more U keep leaving us with so little to read but what U wrote had me blushing like crazy. Loved it a lot