Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meena.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

Hey...you joined IF recently...or... you knew about it?

i joined IFlong before but about ur ff stuti had givn me link
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: piya-

Shivangi NET stands for National eligibility test if u clear this exam then u will get a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in this u can carry out some scientific research and at d same time u will also get payed handsomely. The government will give u all d money that is required 4 d research work and at d same time u can also get a lectureship in any of d government institutes with a basic starting salary that won't b less than 40,000/-. U don't need to give any phd entrance exam if  u have cleared net n u are eligible to get a job anywhere in india ๐Ÿ˜›

Okay...so basically your research work is in which field?... and How did your exams go...! When are the results announces...please do tell me...huh...we'll celebrate your success...!

and btw...I updated my Gallery even...! So do check it out...! and yes thanks for info about NET...!

luv,
Shivangi!

piya- thumbnail

Okay...so basically your research work is in which field?... and How did your exams go...! When are the results announces...please do tell me...huh...we'll celebrate your success...!

and btw...I updated my Gallery even...! So do check it out...! and yes thanks for info about NET...!

luv,
Shivangi!

My field is Microbiology. But for d net exams all sciences i.e . chemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, botony, zoology, mathematics are clubbed together as life sciences. So d person who is appearing  in d lifescience category should b good in all these fields. Net exams r considered to b very tough pass percentage is only about 1% but i enjoyed d exam i mean it wasn't tough for me๐Ÿ˜›

results usually come out late bt ya i will surely inform u

love - piya
bairaagix thumbnail

My field is Microbiology. But for d net exams all sciences i.e . chemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, botony, zoology, mathematics are clubbed together as life sciences. So d person who is appearing  in d lifescience category should b good in all these fields. Net exams r considered to b very tough pass percentage is only about 1% but i enjoyed d exam i mean it wasn't tough for me๐Ÿ˜›

results usually come out late bt ya i will surely inform u

love - piya

Hey Piya...seems you're quite studious... okay...so What are you planning to confine your research on... 
piya- thumbnail

Hey Piya...seems you're quite studious... okay...so What are you planning to confine your research on... 

Well for my dessertation work i was working with a scientist we had synthesized some new sulphonamide derivatives (these r a family of drugs) n we had checked their activity against urinary track pathogens n we had also compared them with d existing drugs that r available in d market n the drugs that we had synthesized was found to b more active... now we r going to test these compounds on d preclinical n clical stages... so basically i m working on discovering new drugs
i have also written a research paper on this and very soon it will also b published
regarding studious... well nt sure though bt somehow i manage to come first in d class
bairaagix thumbnail

Well for my dessertation work i was working with a scientist we had synthesized some new sulphonamide derivatives (these r a family of drugs) n we had checked their activity against urinary track pathogens n we had also compared them with d existing drugs that r available in d market n the drugs that we had synthesized was found to b more active... now we r going to test these compounds on d preclinical n clical stages... so basically i m working on discovering new drugs

i have also written a research paper on this and very soon it will also b published
regarding studious... well nt sure though bt somehow i manage to come first in d class

That's so very nice Piya... waise... ur drugs will help me if I get through MBBS... and i heard about sulphonamide drugs...stduies bout them... like in 10th!!! Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail

:: Part 12 ::

Maan gulped two entire bottles of vodka and then stepped outside the door, the bell boy, on spotting him drunk ran up to him and said, Sir, you're drunk...Please go back to your room... Frustrated Maan replied, Shut up, don't you know who are you talking to? Main Maan Singh Khurana hoon. Hato mere raaste se. Saying this he pushed the bell boy so tightly that he hit the wall and fell unconscious. In some moments, Maan was out on the highway walking clumsily in the middle of the road. He couldn't take his mind off the spectacle he had seen earlier that evening. Geet hugging someone else couldn't seem to go down his throat. He walked at the road with his eyes all wet with tears and his head, burning hot with the fire for his lost love. Finally, after 15 long minutes, he stopped and looked up at the sky and shouted, Geeettt!!!!!!!

Geet was driving home all lost in her memories of none other, her object of revenge, MSK. She was reliving her pain and agony she went through in the first couple of days without Maan and in her new found life as a Living dead

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCVN_rVFEvc[/YOUTUBE]

Somewhere, Geet stopped. She tried to focus on the road ahead but someone seemed to stop her and gain her attention. She tried to focus her senses to that alluring self.

She saw a vision of a place deep in the heart of woods, a faint shadow of a familiar self. She shuddered to realise whose shadow or silhouette she had seen. She gasped and uttered a name Maan! She focussed again. She could here some rumbles which were surely of some predator. She could realise Maan was in danger, or was going to be in danger. Her future predicting skills never failed.

She controlled her heart Marne do, mujhe kya? Achcha hi hai. She sighed and started driving again. She couldn't concentrate. Her mind was on Maan and his safety. Some part also thirsted for his blood whose scent and presence continuously allured Geet. Her evil mind suddenly awakened.

Maan was walking through a forest-path, clumsily... there was a predator continuously having its eyes set on him. It wasn't an animal, she could smell. It was something else. Nomads! Geet almost spurted out.

She stopped her car and ran out. She smelt the air. Maan was somewhere near. She parked her car in the footpath and then removed her stilettos. She threw them off and then ahead she ran passing through the trees at such a speed that yellow leaves fell because of the wind gush which followed her flight. Her heart burnt at the thought of realising Maan in danger. Finally, she stopped again to smell again. Both the scents of Maan and predator grew strong. She turned to her right and continued her run.

Maan stood in the same grassy area where Geet frequented. He could feel some eyes watching him but was quite drunk to realise. He shouted again, I love you Geet! Geet had reached the spot at that time and her dead heart sank hearing his voice. She smiled for the first time seeing him. Maan felt the change in air again. He moved his face around and saw a very familiar face standing and gazing him. He mumbled, Geet! And then fell unconscious. Geet ran up to him and stopped him from falling. She sat on the ground resting Maan's head on her lap and then looked up to smell the air again. The predator was coming closer. She took out her locket and put it in Maan's neck. She stood up alert and attentive, her eyes shining brightly against the dusk. A very perfectly shaped body grew out from the shadow. Geet was right. It was a nomad. She blurted out, Maithili! 

Blue eyes shone exquisitely in the dusk and she grinned as she came. Geet spread her legs in defence of Maan.

Maithili: Geet!

Geet: Maithili Pandher? How do you know me?

Maithili giggled:hum sab jaante hai, tumhari family se humara purani jaan-pehchan hai.

Geet: kya matlab?

Maithili: Matlab samajh ke kya karogi Geet! Arey waah tum khaana layi ho.

Geet tensed her body:Stay away from Maan, nahi toh!

Maithili grinned again: ha! Humein darane ki koshish kabhi mat karna.

Geet: chali jao yahaan se!

Maithili neglected her comment and then leaped towards Geet. Geet was ready. With and agile stroke she avoided her attack and put down Maithili instead.

After a few minutes of fierce fight, Geet stood with her hands around Maithili's neck almost about to crush her when a melodious voice.

Siddharth: Peace beauties!

Geet turned her attention towards the voice and then looked at Maan. He was safe away from the two nomads. Maithili loosened herself and ran towards Siddharth.

Siddharth: Peace ladies.

Geet gasped and ran towards Maan again.

Siddharth: Maithili! Don't invite a war with a newborn. Did you get that!

Maithili dropped her head in guilt

Siddharth: Geet, we want peace!

Geet: I don't...go away you both.

Siddharth smiled: ah! What an anger! I like it! i... like ...it!

Geet replied:just shut up and leave!

Siddharth: Geet, we are leaving.

Geet picked up Maan in her arms once Sid-Maithili left and then led to her car. She drove to his hotel and then without getting noticed by anyone, she lifted Maan upto the 5th floor by just one jump and then left him on his bed. She covered the blanket and then was about to leave when his face caught her glance. He looked perfect, handsome...as ever. She came back and kissed his forehead softly and then took his shirt and jumped out.

Precap

Maan gets up in his hotel room

VM Credit: Roopali!

Sorry Stuti! Couldn't include Naksh romance, wanted one exclusive Update of Maaneet, next Update for sure.

Please leave a comment or two and hit LIKE!

Tell me if Inhuman Ties grows boring...

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail
res

finally got the time to comment ๐Ÿ˜›

so this was d danger u were talking about...

i was very sure ke geet will never hurt maan and at d same time would never leave him in a dangerous situation

it was nice to see geet smile when maan nashe ke haalat mein tells ke i love u geet

this means mayb geet still loves maan she even took his shirt with him

nice update shivangi sorry for editing late

well i forgot

finally i managed to b d first one to post a comment on ur update

yipee!!!!!!!! i love it

thanks 4 pm dear
love - piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one...
so geet still loves him...thats y she saved him is it?
waiting to c wat maan is going to do will he realize that he saw her...
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luved d update
it was truely amazing
do continue soon