hinal60 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

nice one

when are kasish and sujal going to me
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kashish is so dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............no sujal ...........................akshay is a jerk..............
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

oh.....kashish is seriously behaving like a stalker.....

n ridz is so sweet...

bt when will sujal n kashish meet?????

meggs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@kanky... u get late its ok.. just keep reading..😊
@gupta.aditi... dear i am happy u r liking my ff.. i hope u keep reading and commenting😊
@hinal.... yes we do!😆i am sorry but i am mainly writing it as k's poit of view so he came in late in the story..
@ronojoy-royi am glad u r liking the story so far and i'll keep pming u ud ont have to request again😉
@aamirkhanfan... and its gud to see a new reader.. welcome to my ff and thanks for comenting😊
@kanshika dear u really appritiat tht u r reading even when u r busy... i dont mind no comments from u..😊

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

hey megg good going 👏 awesome update poor kashish she is so simple plz don't waste ur precious tears 4 that good 4 nothing donkey ,bander ,pig i hate akshay .

i love ridhima  she really careing n nice or understanding at he same time mature very nicely handle kashish and her ice cream and chocolate funda is soo soo yumi . well 4 now ur FF going pretty good i love to read more and sorry 4 late commt thanks 4 pm plz counti............ keep writting .👍🏼

its gr8 seeing a comment from u.. yes she isnt so worldly.. but he cant help being in love... first love even if its just infatuation takes long to get over doesnt it?
yay every1 hates him
yes thts wht i see in all  movies so i assumed it must be working.. lol.. plus i get awful hungry myself when i think a lot...lol
thanks for commenting i realy appritiate having u as a reader in this ff too.. i'll keep  writing an du keep commenting😊

Originally posted by: dazzling_glory

Sorry for not replying earlier.

Many Congratultations on starting this new Fanfic.
Great Start...Akshay is such a jerk..yo have treated Kashish is such a way. Ridhima has a stron personality and she is the best to help Kashish is such a time.
continue soon

i am sooo hapy to see ur comment finally!!!😊
thankyou..and yes its a common opinion tht akshay is a jerk, i try very hard to make my villains completly hatable..lol
ye ridhima is a very strng indipendent woman and sprks will fly when she wil meet her atch.. if she does...

Great part

Sujal has got his hands full and is trying his best to clear off all the mess.
Kashish is planning on how to get Akshay back in her life as she refuses to believe that he is such a negative character.
continue soon

yes but he has cleared it now.... he dearly wishes he wasnt anyone so imp..
k can be stubborn as ell.. she is learning tht about herslef now😊

thankyou all for commneting😃

meggs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice part

Kashish is trying her best
continue soon

thanks for the comment, yes k is trying her best.. how cud she not after all the way she came away from home.

Originally posted by: hinal60

nice one

when are kasish and sujal going to me

thanks.. they wud meet in the next part promise!

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

kashish is so dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............no sujal ...........................akshay is a jerk..............

nah now dont be so hard on k, akshay is her first bf.. she jst cant give upp so easily when she hadnt ever fought fr anything in life she is giving this relation her all
and yes akshay is a king of jerks

Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

oh.....kashish is seriously behaving like a stalker.....

n ridz is so sweet...

bt when will sujal n kashish meet?????

k a stalker..well akshay will point tht out but she has no ill intent and sujal, kashish meet in next part promise.

golu_1677 thumbnail
Nice fic....

Kash is trying hard.........

Waitig for sujal and kashish to meet....
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello dear...........
congrats on new ff......................
wow SK and romantic story through and through....................excellent...................
loved the concept...............
add me to ur pm list dear................................
cont soon........................
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 4
oh so Akshay is dating Sujal ex..................hmmm..............nice part.................it will better if Kashish let go of this obsession....................cont soon...............
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He another great part.. continue soon..

Thanksfor the pm..